It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is She Crazy Or Not??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
So if Obama and his chronies surrender themselves to the FEMA camps, they will not be in the violence should they touch down across the world instead.

Plus, there are other races outside our solar system who have been watching us, but now they are going to intervene.

By February 28th, those on the way will arive for "clean-up"

Is She Crazy Or Not??
edit on 8-11-2010 by imd12c4funn because: video link problem

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
yep she is crazy

wasnt she on youtube making people pay to see her

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

Yes she was!
I do not want!
She's a scam!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Your link is so broken it hurts.

Aside from that, I looked up this woman - Coleen Thomas - independantly, and yes, in my opinion, she is somewhat deluded to say the least.

I stopped listenting when she mentioned Pleiadians, Draconians and Reptilians using her as a mouthpiece, as those "races" are fictional.

Why she's doing what she doing is beyond me, but I would offer a guess that she could be suffering under some kind of delusion, and more than likely an overvalued - read unreasonable - idea that is troubling her. She seems to be delivering her message almost reluctantly, as if she isn't quite comfortable with it.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hold it now! She is not all that crazy.
haha.
I wouldn't mind talking to her in the middle of the night.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Where are the people who were supposed to set up us the bomb?
edit on 8-11-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
according to this, SPECIAL REPORT (pdf), there were 49,869 people missing after the Sumatra tsunami.

That is a lot of bodies not to wash ashore or be spotted in the ocean.

Other than that, the whole story is hard to swallow.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
She in not crazy. She is a clever business woman - and she seems not to have a moral or any kind of ethic in her.
Just saw the whole Video...she has maybe a bigger problem the I thought.

BTW. why is she looking like morgan...?
edit on 8-11-2010 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
There's not much going on with her energy field, so she isn't a puppet or being given Insight by Source. Those things have very definite energy signatures.

I did see some small almost see-through moving purple on her right side of the head which tells me some small part of what she was saying is correct, but the main thrust of her speech is what she believes will or is happening... so she isn't lying purposely either.

This leads me then to think that she may simply be a false prophet, deluded somewhat but reasonable well intentioned. That's not to say the idea of making money from others with readings/counsel or similar avenues isn't in her agenda either.

I would not call her crazy at all.. just misled along with the vast majority in this timeframe.
edit on 8-11-2010 by Tayesin because: dyslexic typing fingers make mistakes

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I wouldn't mind talking to her in the middle of the night.

Meaning what, precisely? Oh, you naughty RomanticRebel you!

I suppose it is perfectly possible to be both attractive, and carry a deep seated misconception.

If I were you, I wouldn’t wait until midnight. Get in, and get out before she tries to start up a conversation about the Draconians…

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
She might be crazy - but she is definitly a liar... Crazy, i guess depends on if she believes the lies herself

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
are we talking about this woman being crazy or not?

www.videosurf.com...

its 1:55:03 long, and i really don't go through GLP types of material,
so i'll wait to see if any reply posts clarifies the issue..is the Interviewer loopy? or doing public service?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Mark my vote in the 'whack-a-doodle' column.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Ha ha ha definitely bat feces effin crazy! Or as someone mentioned maybe not but a smart business women who is getting a lot of attention and leveraging that attention into getting some money from those easily led in her audience

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well, I guess interesting if nothing more. It does not matter what someone preaches. There will at least be some believers and followers. So many doomsday predictions, several this month alone. Hell, the ones for the 6th went and passed. And today the 8th will be another day in paradise as well. I DO believe alien races from other planets are here. And possibly more than just one race. But some of these claims of late are kinda crazy. The mainstream media is starting to give these Alien topics much more publicity. And with it, all these doomsday threats are coming right along with them. I am not gonna sweat anything. I will live my life and take care of my family. Peace~!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If there is, by some remarkable insight, any truth to any of this, and I'm still here at the end of February, I just hope the 5.3 Million is not monetized. I could just see being handed 5 million dollar federal reserve notes that won't even buy a loaf of bread.

I also got this "black widow" feeling at a point in the video where she snaps her fingers.
The sound made me wonder what would happen to a lover or such who scorned her.
My imagination was carried away to a place where one might have their skull cracked open with a weapon causing blunt force trauma, while sleeping.

new topics

top topics

join