It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I CANNOT be the only person to be seeing these triangles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
reply to post by d00d557

You're definitely not the only one to have seen these 'things' as I saw one myself 25 years ago near Sydney, Australia. The main difference with my sighting is that had no lights at all and was just a black silhouette against the stars so I had to observe it moving overhead for a short time to determine the triangular shape. I have no idea what it was but it didn't 'feel' like something alien.

Sounds exactly like what I saw only there where three of them and it was in the UK a couple of years ago.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

i was on the shoreline in the evening over 15 years ago with two friends. an unusual hum was heard/felt
and we looked up. i personally made out the profile of a long isoceles triangle. working in naval construction around that
time i gauged that if the object was 50m above me, it was at least 150m from tip to base. it could well
have been at a higher altitude and this would have made it bigger in size. the surrounding sky was starry
with scattered clouds. as it passed over at approx 2mph it seemed to project the cloud formation above itself
to the underneath. it was almost perfect save for the time lag which made the profile stand out. when the
object was about half way over us, a strong beam of light covered all three of us. it lasted approx 4 seconds
and the feeling was immence. it floated on it's way and eventually we lost sight of it. of the three of us
one avoids the incident totally, the others only answer when i brought the subject up was a cheecky smile and
the word "wicked!"
that guy is my best friend who later on decided to go to america and disappear. if any of
you guys and girls in america have the good fortune to meet him, you will know you have found a diamond.
he goes by many handles like jaimehots,windwalker and devilking to name but a few.
f

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
As I said I should have a video up soon. The way these things fly over it almost is indeed like they are trying to map the place out. You'd think they were stepping up their efforts too (whoever these belong to) these things fly over like no ones business. Very odd for this area. I'm so used to them I may as well be looking at planes.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Here's a crude gif animation of what I saw, at least showing how the triangular shape could be made out only as it crossed the denser bright band of the milky way.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ead65e8e3b3.gif[/atsimg]

Yes I know it's CGI

I doubt any camera could have made sense of such a low light event with a dark moving object.

I kept it to myself for many years and just kept looking for any other reports of the sighting but there were none ever found. This being Oz and knowing the general attitude toward such things, I wasn't going to be the one who called the press to say 'guess what I saw' without some solid independant (and public) corroboration. I know others had to have seen it but their cautious attitude must have been the same as mine.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The other night, I seen traveling in a wierd pattern... swaying like, untill it got close enough to see a craft of some sort with binochulars. What looked to be a u shape object with 2 neon blue lights in the back pulsating slowly, seemed small like for 1 person to fit in it. It flew maybe about 5 miles until I could not see it any more !!
Has any thing like that ever been reported before or was that a normal flying vehicle

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabalis

Supposedly the craft that I witnessed was merely a reflection of fireworks from the Kentucky Heartland Festival reflecting off Freeman Lake and the non-existent cloud cover that night.

That make me laugh out loud, thanx for that i shall have to remember that one.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
At on.fb.me... there is a gallery of 80+ sketches & illustrations of black triangles from different countries and time periods.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

Maybe they just got back from China when they first started using fireworks, the Chinese then saw them and decided to use the fireworks as a make shift weapon. The guys flying thought it was so funny they decided to visit you and mock the Chinese by flying towards the fireworks saying "look they can't even come close. China wins."

You think i'm kidding but i'm sure theres a few guys that would do something like that.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

I only saw a dark cloud in front of a trail that might have been a triangle ship.
By triangle ship I mean the type seen in the Hudson Vally New York and
in Belgium.
So what you spied might be such ships.
Since the ship are pulled by a strongly pulsed and concentrated beam to
go forward there are effects at the back perhaps black or lightning effects
thought to be emanating from some part of the ship construction.
Going slow and in hover you saw no trail as might happen even with the
triangle in high altitude flight.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Look at all of us triangle sighters.

I have described my sighting many times on this board. Classic triangle, low and slow, just a fascinating encounter.

Southern Indiana,triangulated near Louisville, and Ft Knox.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'm not to sure about it being alien UFO's, where do you live in America? This is an important factor before we decode this situation

top topics

<< 1   >>

join