It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Underground' Reptilian Encounter - Carthage, Missouri

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Medieval1028

Lol. Scary stuff. Better to get an opinion from steven greer on these reptilian entities.
Though The Bible does mention about demonic entities underground.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Medieval1028

sounds like an interview for project camelot!! it outrages me in an unsurprising way that if all this is probably true and kept from all of us!! what pawn are we in this chess game. karma. tptb or whatever will sure enuf get theirs...we all do.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Optix
I live only a few miles away from the Underground. I have been there but only at the entrance. I never heard of this story but i kinda remember someone talking about weird happenings at that place. I repair some of the hydraulic equipment they have, if i have another on site call for repairs i might wonder off down in the tunnels, lol oops

Wow, love this reptilian stories!
can you make a few pics and post it? I would love to see the place.
Thanx

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Is this a short story?

Up until I was laid off in Aug of 09 I was a dispatch/broker for R&B and "Americold" was one of the major storage facilities they used..long story short in over 10 years I was there no less than 3 times a week.."underground"

There are 2-3 maybe 4 entrances to this storage facility, and they are all gated and have a guard posted 24/7.
Unless you have an appointment "which the guard verifies" then he will let you in, when your inside storage member/company finally gives him permission, and then notifies you..to allow you inside. You cannot just stroll in there!
What I'm getting at here is, its very tough to get in...not because of secrets, but because of the tunnel sizes, and its got 53' full size semi trucks in it. Even taking a car, "unlesss you work there" is next to immpossible, yet alone a quad runner.
There are sensors, to monitor trucks"semis" and cars, and most ever tunnel is "one way" and many IR security cams, I've watched them myself!

But to say it never happens "getting in" I'm sure someone can...its the quad runners I doubt here" you could hear one for 5 miles in a tunnel", I have took off on foot there "@ Carthage underground, and @ Springfield underground, and the little know Branson underground, and had no one bother or question me....its a food storage facility...mostly AWG and Reckitt Benkiser, Banta, Swanson...to name a couple.
Also been to the KC facility "underground 50 times or so, and thats on the low side of my guessing here.

Now I am not to familiar with the actual mining and such that mine the quarry "make the tunnels" but maybe one of them could get in like this.....but it does not seem likely IMO....great story!

The uhh wall, they crashed through, was most likely, a climate barrier...made from thick plastic stripes ..much like a verticle veneatian blind.....and are tough to spot...."they are clear" and you can see the walls behind them.

And I know dthe quarry employees beyond certain point wear breathing aperatus..sp? for protection of quartz and dust particles....IMO, thats whom this person may have seen.....if this is real!

ETA
As far as the communications in the tunnels.....there are antanae..placed @ corners "line of sight" type of thing, so radio contact can be made with all vendors and bussiness's and truckers while under ground....to reach the outside phone lines you would need to be in an office that is hard wired to the top
edit on 7-11-2010 by Doc Holiday because: bit more info..

edit on 7-11-2010 by Doc Holiday because: changed here to hear

ETA
here is a link that a few locals have made, to the abandoned part.."its flooded"
undergroundozarks.com...
edit on 7-11-2010 by Doc Holiday because: added alink for a few insider pics

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

It's ppl like you who give rescue teams a hard time.
How old are you btw.?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

Thanks Doc for putting a little bit of sense with this story and not adding to the fiction.

When was the last time a privately owned mine or underground facility allowed just anyone, much less dudes on ATVs, to just drive around at high speed for fun? They don't.

You might be asking "what about the parts that are just abandoned?". Those parts do not have navigable tunnels to drive your ATVs in. They are flooded caves.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Why dont anybody living in this area go investigate.. document everything.. perhaps rent some thermal cams or nightvision... and record everything from fthe moment you enter until you come out. I would do that instantly.. if I was living near that place, sadly I live in Europe..

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

My friends did...check my link above.....

ETA
Gallery photo link
www.undergroundozarks.com...

LOTS & LOTS of pics
edit on 7-11-2010 by Doc Holiday because: lots O pics

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Neat story and something that seems believable enough to moi. But I need photos or at least some sketches of those neat graffiti - in case we need to draw those when SHTF.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Optix
I live only a few miles away from the Underground.

is it possible for anyone to just drive into the caves with ATV's, or is there some security measures in place to prevent Joe Anybody from messing around government facilities?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

With the exception of the abandonned one...the active facility has guards...24/7

ETA
The only gov't invovlement to this facility...is that it has an MRE storage area...but no military is there!
Its due to the centralized location..for use by one of the numerous bases..within 400 miles or so...Whiteman-MO. Fort Wood-MO. Witchita Falls OK-TX border, Fort Reilly KS, Red River canyon AR, just to mention a few..
edit on 7-11-2010 by Doc Holiday because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Ive got to be honest and say....i think this is a fictional story written by the OP or one of his friends.
Theres too many discrepencies in the story....especially as we have knowledgable people who have worked at the site depicted in the story.
We seem to have a lot of untruthful people on here of late.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
While i dont really believe the story i do believe there are reptilians underground. Wish i could find a way to get into some deep tunnels / caverns to see for myself.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Medieval1028
The Carthage, MO Underground Encounter. One of the witnesses called the police on his cell phone but he was told that the security at the facility would handle the matter. Indeed security waited for the men and threatened to arrest them if they did not leave.

I call fake.

Fake because for the security to be waiting meant, they made their alledged call on a cellphone whilst underground, meaning no signal would have reached their phone.

I have been in several caves where I used my phone to take pictures. Out of curiousity I check my phone signal strength while underground. Guess what? No signal. So FAKE story.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by acrux

Originally posted by Medieval1028
The Carthage, MO Underground Encounter. One of the witnesses called the police on his cell phone but he was told that the security at the facility would handle the matter. Indeed security waited for the men and threatened to arrest them if they did not leave.

I call fake.

Fake because for the security to be waiting meant, they made their alledged call on a cellphone whilst underground, meaning no signal would have reached their phone.

I have been in several caves where I used my phone to take pictures. Out of curiousity I check my phone signal strength while underground. Guess what? No signal. So FAKE story.

If you'd read the original story you would have noticed he called whilst he was outside the cave. Read first before u comment!!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

Thanks for that Gallery photo link .... beutiful cave and beutiful water.. looks so clean.. would be a great place to have a party, bring tents and make fire.. play some guitar

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Story is ...meh
Some is plausible though.

I have been in many abandon limestone caves.
Many are flooded, but the water is usually shallow, and the base is firm, not muddy.
Driving anything is usually no problem.
Most of the cave damage is caused by the water itself.
The water softens the floor, and allows the pillars to sink in, displacing the material between the pillars, which can be seen as a strange raising of the floor.
Once the pillars sink enough, you will get some sinkholes.
Sinkholes big enough to drive an ATV into.
Most active cave complexes will be guarded, but there always seems to be "another" way in.

Hologram walls are another thing entirely

Not only is that part bs, why would anyone go to such an effort, when the truck/car tracks going into said hologram would be plainly visible?

Reptilians are only visible to wacko, Land of the Lost, bats up in the belfry nutjobs!
If that alone is not enough to call this [HOAX] please MODs go ahead and take another 1000 points from me right now.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
great story id love to go throu them caves to bad im on the other side of the globe, nothing like that here but storm water tunnels and they get boaring

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
One thing in the witnesses recounting of the story stuck out to me.

"I can tell you this...I had an urge to kill the things I saw down there...I don't know if that is a natural reaction as most people have a natural revulsion towards reptiles or because of my faith and the feeling of evil I had."

I'm no big expert on the reptilian theories so I haven't read a lot about them, but I seem to remember a thread posted here on ATS not too long ago about a member's supposed encounter with one.
I can't find a link to the thread but in it the poster describes its intrusion into his home and his violent assault on it upon seeing it. He described his natural feelings towards the creature in a very similar way.

Not saying any of this is true - I'd need more evidence for that - just pointing out a connection.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Strange both the stories recall it getting cooler. I thought reptiles needed heat to warm there blood when they become active. I am not an expert on reptilians so maybe somebody could answer that with more knowledge than me.

Also if they are there what is there food source, what is the purpose of keeping these strange creatures secret? What use are they to the military or Government?

Not saying anybody is lieing just all seems a little bizarre to me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join