It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Underground' Reptilian Encounter - Carthage, Missouri

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

I would if an exact location is given. If for notihng else to put the story to bed....or be eaten.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

If you read what he actually said he waited until he got to the entrance to the cave to call.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
interesting story, I wish I lived near there id come down there and knock some heads if necessary.

One thing though: When the ATV'ers were approaching that "wall", why wouldnt they slow down? Youd have to practically run into the thing to figure out it wasnt real, were they going to try to run into the wall?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
cool story, I will pass on visiting though. They say it looks reptilian, the image I get in my mind is like a standing crocodile or something.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
We would be the first to actually get video proof! and straight to the ats board and then get wacked by MIB or worse eaten by a reptile... IM STILL IN. Does the op know this person?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NWtoHide

I read just fine. I even quoted from the OP..

The witnesses now slowed down and were about 75 ft away from the creature. The two men and the reptilian stared at each other for about 15 seconds and then they left. The creature remained standing without moving. One of the witnesses called the police on his cell phone but he was told that the security at the facility would handle the matter. Indeed security waited for the men and threatened to arrest them if they did not leave.

It does say they were MET outside but to me it reads he called from near the incident..
You reading something different?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Just need to get ahold of Pat Garett. I'm sure he would tell us how to get there.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NWtoHide

u2u the exact directions if you get hold of him, please. I've been itching for a good hike anyway....
gotta say though, Pat Garret? Wasn't that the name of some shootout western sheriff?
edit on 11/6/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Then I started to leave...It stayed there waiting and not moving until we were out of sight. As soon as we cleared the cave I got on my cell phone and called the Sheriff's Dept. I was told that they would not come out and that "Underground Security" would handle it. Then they hung up! By law they are not to do that...We can hang up on anyone...but a government office, be it City or Federal can not hang up on you. Anyway, I was shocked and scared and we took off across the outside of the underground over to my truck and sure enough...Underground Security was waiting for us. We were told to leave, not to tell anybody about this...that if I come back...The Navy would press charges.
reply to post by backinblack

Also quoted from the OP, please read the entire post.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Sounds just like the kind of story I would come up with when I was young and had to write for school.

I'm not going to ignore it though, there could be something to this.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The old BS meter is reading off the scale but what the hay.....can you supply a google earth co ordinate?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Here is some interesting information regarding reptilians as far as history goes.

In India, extensive histories exist regarding the Naga, a Reptilian race said to live underground and interact with the kings and others on the surface. These beings were said to have once lived on a continent in the Pacific Ocean which sank beneath the waves. This is a recurring story throughout the world. Indian histories also refer to a Reptilian race called the "Sarpa" who founded civilisation, creating the cannibalistic Dravidians, being the source of the Hindu caste system (based upon a Draconian caste hierarchy, apparently), and demanded human sacrifice. A Nordic race was said to have created the Aryans, and when the two peoples combined, they formed the beginnings of Indian civilisation. Ancient Sanscrit texts also refer to spacecraft and aircraft called Vimana. Nuclear debris has been found in regions said to be destroyed by 'the gods' in Kashmir and other locations throughout the Indian peninsula.

The Hopi refer to a race of Reptilians called the Sheti, or Snake-Brothers, who live underground. The Cherokee and other American Indian peoples also refer to Reptilian races, as well as their origins in Atlantis The Chinese, Japanese and Europeans extensively speak throughout their history of beings such as Dragons (both physical and non-physical forms thereof), Dracul (devil-dragon humanoids), Vampires, Kappa, and others. The first Emperor of China, Huang-Ti, was said to be part Dragon, and was said to be born looking like a Reptilian. It was also said that his mother was impregnated by a beam of light emanating from the star Alpha Draconis, which Stewart Swerdlow and others claim is the home star system of the Draco Reptilian species.

The Mayans speak of a Reptilian species, referred to often as "Iguana-Men", who descended from the sky to take control of their civilisation, teaching them the art of pyramid building as well as demanding human sacrifice.

Throughout the world, in apparently unconnected societies, the belief pervades that a Reptilian race lives beneath the Earth and interacts with the surface. In most cases another race, tall and "Nordic" in appearance, is described. These were the "Elves" of European lore. The Reptilians were often described as having a caste hierarchy, in which the highest caste was winged. This correlates with information from current abductees, contactees and former government employees who have disclosed information regarding alien interaction with Earth-governments.

In Africa, the Zulu shamans bear extensive esoteric knowledge of a race of reptilians who they say control the Earth--called the Chitahuri. They also have accounts of a Reptilian race who created Blacks and used them to work their gold mines, extremely similar to the accounts described in the Sumerian tablets.

www.reptilianagenda.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Medieval1028

Sounds very real ... and true
With so many independant and first class witness accounts ,
these reptilian things are obviously in existence , and have been
for a long time .
And it seems the gummint , knows ALL about it ,
and is co-operating withem !
YIKES

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The one detail I would like to know more about is the symbol that was on the floor. If these reptilians are real and for some reason won't cross over this symbol perhaps it something that people should known especially by anyone that wants to go down in those caves looking for those things.

The witness never made a sketch of the symbol did he?
edit on 6-11-2010 by Starrunner because: Added to post

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If this is a work of fiction then they should be writing books instead of Stephen King. Very scary and realistic IMO, not that I take firsthand written or oral statements that seriously without backing evidence.

Not that I disbelieve him. I simply can't make a decision based on verbal evidence.

Question: Why would lizard people live underground when every other reptile relies on sunlight?
S and F, even if it ends up in the hoax section.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I live only a few miles away from the Underground. I have been there but only at the entrance. I never heard of this story but i kinda remember someone talking about weird happenings at that place. I repair some of the hydraulic equipment they have, if i have another on site call for repairs i might wonder off down in the tunnels, lol oops

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Pat Garrett was the sherrif who "SUPPOSEDLY" shot Billy the kid, in the back, at a whorehouse in mexico

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

I thought it was Wild Bill who he shot in the back? Not that this has anything to do with the post. haha.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I hope we get a chance to to see that "graffitti". even a sketch would work.

You never know, might come in handy one day.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Seems like somebody grew up watching "Land of the Lost". That must have been Marshal and Will on those ATVs. Holly must have been home babysitting Chakha. Dang caves infested with sleestacks!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join