It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6th prediction! 99.9% chance of happening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
So I think I am going to wake up around 9am pacific time, go into the kitchen and make 3 extra large eggs (scrambled) with bacon that is 50% less sodium. After that I'll probably log onto ATS and laugh that none of these recent predictions came true.

Once my laughter settles I'll probably go to costco do some shopping, come home check ATS again. Make sure the worlds not over I'll probably laugh again.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

You should add a nice marbled steak to the mix while at it.

Otherwise, did you know 138% of all statistics are grown using hyperbole infused construction paper?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

It is now 10:15 here nov 6, and so far nothing has happenned.

My car had a flat battery, so maybe an EMP pulse hit me?

These prediction threads are getting worse by the day.

VvV

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Yep, nothing but distractions and fear-mongering. Always come with the prediction territory. If only predictions were real.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
it is currently 4:17am EST

still a long way to go

but im not holding my breath

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I don't want to get all your hopes up, but as previously states, I'm 99.9% sure I'm going to Costco tomorrow, because the super walmart doesnt open till the 12th.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I must say, your prediction is much more plausible than most predictions available on this site. However...

I must also acknowledge I think this may be the work of a government disinformation agent who will merely have a bowl of Wheaties and a glass or orange juice in the morning. I'm on to you... you can't fool us with your wildly exaggerated eggs and bacon routine. We can read through your breakfast deceptions and nonsensical crockdockery. Show us the un-doctored photos of this outlandish prophecy coming to fruition and then perhaps, only perhaps, will I believe you.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Wait.. You guys didn't get the memo?
TPTB realized the cat was out of the bag and moved it: It's now going to happen on August 20 2011.
Cause thats 9 months and 11 days from.. now. Right?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mcmartinson

I laughed so hard at your post that I spilled an entire container full of bbq chicken wings on my carpet. My dog ate them faster than I could get up to pick them off the carpet. Now he is going to have diarrhea.

Outstanding.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthbes
So I think I am going to wake up around 9am pacific time, go into the kitchen and make 3 extra large eggs (scrambled) with bacon that is 50% less sodium. After that I'll probably log onto ATS and laugh that none of these recent predictions came true.

Once my laughter settles I'll probably go to costco do some shopping, come home check ATS again. Make sure the worlds not over I'll probably laugh again.

I think you should just go for the full on thick sliced real bacon, cus this might be you on Sunday!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17ac53bab4cf.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Just don't make a thread if your prediction comes true.

Repost it here.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieWoof

You get a star for almost costing me a keyboard but the laughter being worth it.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Just don't buy the cheese!

prescottdailycourier.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthbes
So I think I am going to wake up around 9am pacific time, go into the kitchen and make 3 extra large eggs (scrambled) with bacon that is 50% less sodium.

Do you have a sauce for that?

Frankly I'm getting fed up with all these Unidentified Frying Object stories. They always turm out to be either CGI hoaxes or natural phenomena like ball lightning, or rice krispies.

top topics

join