It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana: Places of Interest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hi there; I was wondering if anyone out there has any information about hidden bases/strange places in Montana. I'm moving out there, and after searching on google for an hour or so, I've only managed to find sketchy details of "alien bases" in Bozman and Lakeport-Hopland. No real details, some websites just have these towns marked down matter-of-factly. Any info would be great, thanks!

hungrydirt
edit on 5-11-2010 by hungrydirt because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If I were you I would check out Missoula for that sort of thing. I've never heard of any alien type bases in Bozeman and I'm going to school there but oh well who knows.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
There should be a hidden base in montana acording to a intresting site about hidden bases
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

Warden Valley West of Fort Collins, CO
Function Unknown
Tunnels to: Montana

There is also the The Malmstrom AFB UFO/Missile Incident in central montana

www.cufon.org...
edit on 5-11-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Great Falls has the vast majority of the UFO sightings in Montana, especially around Malmstrom Air Force Base. They go back a really long ways and there are some pretty famous videos of UFOs in the area. If you'll recall the press release by the ex Air Force people about UFOs disabling nukes, several of those were in Malmstrom. Here's a link: www.cbsnews.com... the full press conference is on YouTube somewhere. Anything from Missoula is probably just some hippy on acid. I haven't heard about anything interesting happening in Bozeman as far as that goes and I've lived here for 7 years.

Enjoy MT!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Your link to the underground base thing reminded me, there is a rumor (I've not verified it) that MSU Bozeman has underground labs where they do genetic research on primates. There is also a stage 5 plant pathogen lab on campus (that is freely admitted). Primate research doesn't go over so well so I can see why they'd keep that under wraps. Maybe someone else from the area has more info on that lab and the types of research they do there (or if it even exists).

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

edit on 5-11-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join