It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help please, I'm rather puzzled about quite a serious issue in my town. =/

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudasGoat
reply to post by TechUnique

I personally have noticed an increase in annoying teenage chavs but I think I'm just getting old.

More chavs means more antisocial behaviour which makes people more anxious outside maybe?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

are they walking kind of stiff? are they rambling?are they getting a taste for human flesh?
could they be turning into zombies?I'm sorry, I'm feeling a little strange myself...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I think this recent change is caused by chemtrails sprayed by aliens who are conspiring with the new world order under the supervision of reverse vampires. What else could it possibly be?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Originally posted by JudasGoat

I personally have noticed an increase in annoying teenage chavs but I think I'm just getting old.

More chavs means more antisocial behaviour which makes people more anxious outside maybe?

I'm gonna have to go with more chavs and also X-factor. Which teaches you that your mediocre talent can get you far, and if things don't go your way cry your eyes out on national television. It's also the growing rise of the individual and the belief of self entitlement to just about everything...

Either that or the reverse vampires. In fact I would love if it was chem trails and reverse vampires and mad stuff like that. But it turns out real life is pretty lame.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Do you think it could be drugs in the water supply? Like some kind of bizarre experiment? Probably just people getting the winter blahs. Shorter periods of day light and all.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Ive read somewhere that as this planet crosses thru the galaxtic plane, the magnetic forces are altered as such that it will affect us mentally. For example, we all know what happens when its a full moon...alot of people are not affected as they are fairly stable. But for those that are operating on the fringes the moon can have dramatic effects. Much the same as the oceans. If anyone has been following the news its easy to point out where this is happening already,,,more and more public random shootings...locally here an elderly woman got beat down by a man and his girlfriend because she stepped out of line and got back in while everybody watched and did nothing , they even finished checking out. Another is the beating(and death) of a random 18 year old at a party because the beater had a fight with his girlfriend( no alcohol). There have been several deaths by beating lately that make no sense. Want to say hit and runs are up, at least around here.Almost daily there is some crazy act going on all over the country. So to say one has not noticed anything differen has not been keeping open eyes. Seems the crazies are coming out of the closet.
Dont take my word for it, just read the REST of the news and not just the sports section. Maybe its just better news coverage....HAHAHAH!! Now thats funny!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
i know exactly what your talking about but it feels like it comes and goes throught the year for some weird reason out of knowhere then it slowyly fades away and stuff seems more normal for a bit. i dunno maybe thats just how life is i guess

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join