It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over San Antonio, TX - Interesting formation, orbs, video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

uploader's comments:

THIS IS SPOTTED OFF HWY 90 WEST NEAR MARBACH RD. NOVEMBER 4TH, 2010 (12 AM - 2AM) WE FIRST NOTICED IT WAS LOWER THAN ALL THE STARS AND IT WAS BRIGHT AND CONSTANTLY BLINKING COLORED LIGHTS. IT NEVER MOVED,STAYED IN POSITION FOR AN HOUR, THEN SLOWLY SHIFTED RIGHT NEVER MOVED FOR AWHILE THEN IT STARTED SHIFTING STRAIGHT UP TO THE SKYS. YOU CLEARLY SEE THE LIGHTS HORIZONTAL ACROSS.

Cool formation and lights. I can't tell if the formation is some sort of lens/optical effect, or if they are actually there. When the camera focuses, it seems like the different orbs are actually in formation.

The formation itself recalls the cross of the ecliptic and the dark rift of the milky way, the intersection of which was of great importance to ancient peoples.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
pretty cool video

although the poster of the vid seems quite lame here is who she is apparently?

and she is I guess pretty lame at effects as well ....

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
it looks to me like it's a video of a star with a special lens filter. the diagonal lights in the middle seem to give it away as that. also there is no visible movement of the object. my best guess is that it's Jupiter/Saturn being filmed with a lens filter. at the end she pretty much says it "it's a star"

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Wow, I've got goose bumps. People need to open their eyes & stop looking for the negative or quickly look to drunk stuff. I also thought that I seen something weird. Recorded w/my phone but it was too dark. Sort of looks like the CIF posted. I decided not to post it b/c it looks like all the videos that I myself criticize.

This goes to the OP. I'm on Judson & 1604. That's the reason I got goose bumps. Seen it maybe an hour b4 you did.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yeah, if it was only one orb thingie, I'd say Sirius. Many, many times, I have looked at Sirius and for a moment thought I was looking at something out of this world. Well, Sirius IS out of this world, but you know what I mean. Filters can make really neat effects - no doubt CGI is possible. CGI is possible for everything. I'd like to hear any other ideas besides CGI, since we know that already to be plausible.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
it looks to me like it's a video of a star with a special lens filter. the diagonal lights in the middle seem to give it away as that. also there is no visible movement of the object. my best guess is that it's Jupiter/Saturn being filmed with a lens filter. at the end she pretty much says it "it's a star"

totally agree with this, and if i remember correctly, the type of filter is called a "star" filter!. rather fitting eh? lol

thanks

rich
edit on 5-11-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tnewguy
Wow, I've got goose bumps. People need to open their eyes & stop looking for the negative or quickly look to drunk stuff. I also thought that I seen something weird. Recorded w/my phone but it was too dark. Sort of looks like the CIF posted. I decided not to post it b/c it looks like all the videos that I myself criticize.

This goes to the OP. I'm on Judson & 1604. That's the reason I got goose bumps. Seen it maybe an hour b4 you did.

I didn't actually see this one. Just linking to it from youtube. Though I do live in central SA. Incidentally, I was prompted to search youtube for "ufo san antonio" because I just now saw an interesting pulsating, extremely bright light in the sky. It was like a giant lightbulb, not an airplane reflecting light. Of course it could have been a plane (though it seemed to move too slow to be an airplane). Anyways, I've had a couple of WTF sightings in SA over the years, a black triangle and some other orbs which were zipping around in spirals and curves like they were playing - those were beautiful. Howdy from a fellow taco-lover.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
jep..could be just a star..rest is from the lense...

no formation here

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
Yeah, if it was only one orb thingie, I'd say Sirius. Many, many times, I have looked at Sirius and for a moment thought I was looking at something out of this world. Well, Sirius IS out of this world, but you know what I mean. Filters can make really neat effects - no doubt CGI is possible. CGI is possible for everything. I'd like to hear any other ideas besides CGI, since we know that already to be plausible.

Sirius was in full effect for us last night in central Tx..
I watched myself as it pulsated many different colors just hoping it would zip away...but nahhh

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'd say CGI as well guys, or a filter applied to a star, but if you watch when the camera loses and regains focus, you can see each light/orb/thingie losing and regaining focus independently - the various lights are not one light, mirrored/copy-pasted (as a filter would do), but seem to be individual lights, each at a different distance/intensity/orientation causing them to come into focus a bit differently. So that tells me this is probably not CGI, despite the other videos on this person's YT account including some video editing (all of which is REALLY bad). There do seem to be some sort of lights there, who knows if they are LEDs or what or even actually in the sky (could be on the ground for all we can see)...

Again, if it weren't for the loss and regaining of focus, I wouldn't have posted this. That's harder to fake.

new topics

top topics

join