It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi WILL run for House minority leader in new Congress. A MINOR threat Amerca?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias

It might surprise you to know that Nancy Pelosi has been one of the strongest and most effective Speakers of the House this country has ever had. That's why you hate her.

Believe it or not, Pelosi has a lot of support among many voters in the United States. Not everyone in this country wants to go backward to the Bush regime all over again.

Actually, it would greatly surprise me to hear that she has been one of the strongest... wait... you meant non-compromising, get to the back of the bus, flaming liberal? And by most effective you mean most willing to sacrifice your fellow representatives carers and unwilling to listen to the screams (and pies!) of the American people as she rammed more and more expense down the throats of our children?

NOW the sentence makes sense!

A lot of support? Believe it or not, an approval rating of.. what is it? 27 percent makes Hitler look popular. Bush had some bad ideas I think that when all is said and done he will be exonerated by history as doing more good than bad.
Nancy will be dragged through the mud. I wouldn't be surprised if pictures of her in history books had the horns already drawn in for the kids.

<< 1   >>

join