It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11/11 Already? ATS Knows Something OR....?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Now it is saying 4-11-2010?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

it all makes perfect sense now. thank you : ]

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Looks like it just glitched on how it's pulling the info from the current date format it uses, like right now it's pulling the day AND month from the 2nd number in the date format, therefore you see Nov 11, Oct 10, Sept 9, Aug 8 on pretty much all topics.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I believe 11/11 might be the day something happens?

make a wishhhhh tensionis growing

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I would personally advise never to be so anxious for things to happen.
Look at what something means first then let it happen on its own.
Because believe me, it will happen on its own and never follow our desires

All we could do is prepare ourselves to experience our own inner revolution or evolution, then when it happens in the macrocosm . . . you will be prepared

Also when it does happen, whatever we expext . . . we will nonetheless be suprised

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Love the new format. 11/11 10/10 9/9 etc. - so much tidier than messing with two different numbers. This way we need psychics to know when a thread was actually started. I say bravo to the insider.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
hmmm.. nice.. good eyes. i'll s&f, just on general principle. how about this.. from the thread titles..
"please read this.. it's now. november 7th"???? heh?? heh?? uhhh ohhh... simpsons, baba vanga, web bot, others... and now ats???? ohhhh maaannnn....
lol.. i think it's a glitch... err.. at least i hope its a glitch.. **biting fingernails** lol

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Probably just the forum mods
playing into ATS members minds.

They haven't jumped in with an explaination yet

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It's a glitch in the programming. Notice how each new thread in the OP's screencap is a double of itself?

January 1 - 1/1
February 2 - 2/2
August 8 - 8/8
September 9 - 9/9
October 10 - 10/10
November 11 - 11/11

It's either a glitch or badly programmed board code. Nothing less and nothing more.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I saw this the other day while browsing the other day but I don't remember what forum it was. I had to look at the date twice. I didn't think anything of it, just thought computer error.

Oh and if you want to have fun with the number of posts to the three threads

11 1 6

put them together...my bday.

I see 1111 and 111 a lot in many forms. I have been seeing it recently in many different things. I don't know what to think of the "phenomena" but I do find it interesting.

As for this...I find it interesting someone else saw it and made a thread
Now I know I wasn't seeing things.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

You know I think I remember in October this happening before and seeing 10/10/10 before the date..again I said computer glitch..pretty much my thoughts now after I thought about it and I know I saw this for October. I think I mentioned it in chat.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The real message behind 11/11 is 11110. Google it.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Does ATS know something that we don't? I'm ALWAYS seeing the number in all kinds of things.... license plates, clocks, watches, phone numbers, stock tickers... it's been happening far more frequently these last few weeks than usual and now this?

Same here. I used to think I saw 11:11 or 1:11 just as much as any other number, but I 'noticed' it more because of the way it looks.

But it shows up on bank statements, change at a store, the cost of repairs on a car, sending or receicing a significant SMS at 11:11:11, reformmating my computer (Which was frustrating and took all day and it kept screwing up) and upon booting the first time it showed was 11:11, papers, receipts, times, reports at work based on our metrics (Where everyone elses numbers are random, mine will have 1 - 11 - 11, just TOO many damn things, not even all remotely clock related...

Read somewhere that's a sign you're supposed to be on the right path. And, of course, the solstice on 2012 is at 11:11 Universal Time.
edit on 5-11-2010 by Cataka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Much ado about nothing!

I'm surprised there was no claims of consciousness shift the day that ATS had another programming glitch and all of the avatars were the same. About all that meant was that it made reading threads a bit tricky.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Iv seen september 9 august 8 october 10. if you realize the number is the month

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
they probably did it on purpose so the flags blackmarket can keep working ...

in a few days, every one of you predicting these $#% will forget about it, just to come back in about 10 days with another prediction

how can you even sleep if you predict the world is going to end each 20 days?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
they probably did it on purpose so the flags blackmarket can keep working ...

in a few days, every one of you predicting these $#% will forget about it, just to come back in about 10 days with another prediction

how can you even sleep if you predict the world is going to end each 20 days?

Who is to say they (ats) didn't do it just to mess with people so they would create threads like this?

Otherwise, astute observation.

I just think there is alot of distraction going on considering the times we come into.
edit on 5-11-2010 by mblaze2023 because: minor

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

when you open any of those posts it displays the correct date so it is a glitch. Just open

Hey!...2012 Pole Shifters...Please read this
and read on top it will display 1\11\2010

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
See the image below...

Normally, I would just chock this up to a glitch, but with all that's been happening lately, I just can't seem to let this one go. I'm surprised others haven't noticed it.

If you look at the following image, the topics in the 2012 thread are showing as being created on 11/11.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96af80b691b4.jpg[/atsimg]

Working with computers, it's pretty hard to screw up dates, and most forum applications don't allow you to post to a date in the future. They also don't usually display a date in the future without other days being displayed in the future. Apparently, this is only happening for posts created today?

Does ATS know something that we don't? I'm ALWAYS seeing the number in all kinds of things.... license plates, clocks, watches, phone numbers, stock tickers... it's been happening far more frequently these last few weeks than usual and now this?

Does anyone else feel like something strange is going on? It's like someone is screaming at us to pay attention to something....

~Namaste

EDIT: I put this in the 2012 forum because of the relevance of the number 11 in conjunction with all of the 2012 phenomenon... ie - the awakening and 11 being a signal of sorts.

edit on 4-11-2010 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: clarification

Ive been seeing 1111 too and it began the day before the last time New York's Win4 numbers came out 1111, damn i shouldve played those numbers lol, then I start seeing all thee others like 2222 3333 etc. give or take 1 digit at times. And its a common occurence for me since. also i found this to be interesting recently, look at what Obama say at the 111 point..... I do not believe in that Icke bs but hey the 111 is there for a reason.... also 11 and 22 are numbers ascribed to the devil because of the number's support of duality... new ageism is funny but I cannot deny that I am seeing these patterns; without a reasonable explanation except I have some form of brain disorder. Obama link BELOW
BTW the numbers came to me in a dream and was the first i saw numbers visibly in a dream.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-11-2010 by fonenyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
The real message behind 11/11 is 11110. Google it.
you mean this? lol would be appropriate in these times.... www.rumormillnews.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join