It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day Time Ufo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sjhzm

Excuse me for being blunt but who are you to the OP? Are you the same person? If not, why are you adding those links (that don't work)??

Are you attempting to add other videos/photos from the same event? If not, you really shouldn't add other UFO videos/photos to this existing thread because 1) you're not saying anything about what you're adding and 2) nothing is working 3) One is called Phoenix Lights
????

So in summation, you're only confusing us so please either, write something about something or please just stop.
'k?
Many thanks.
edit on 4-11-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Yikes, that is a crazy fast UFO. At first, I thought it was a blimp and then it just take off supper fast. No blimp I know moves that fast, I don't know what that thing is and it is a UFO.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sjhzm

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by sjhzm

Excuse me for being blunt but who are you to the OP? Are you the same person? If not, why are you adding those links (that don't work)??

Are you attempting to add other videos/photos from the same event? If not, you really shouldn't add other UFO videos/photos to this existing thread because 1) you're not saying anything about what you're adding and 2) nothing is working 3) One is called Phoenix Lights
????

So in summation, you're only confusing us so please either, write something about something or please just stop.
'k?
Many thanks.
edit on 4-11-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

sorry, ok it's confusing, i cant make a new thread. im new here.

You CAN start your own thread. Just follow the rules.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

Originally posted by triplereiki
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Humans would probably turn to mush at such a fast acceleration. But something other than human (the designers/pilots) of that ship surely wouldnt.
We still do not know the biology or physiology of such beings as of yet in the public.

how do you know "they surely wouldn't"? they would have to be made from steel or something to withstand that, and it would be difficult for any craft to withstand that sort of acceleration too.

thanks

rich

Ahh so then, if this is a real video and not a cgi rendered hoax, we have determined that it certainly is not a terrestrial manufactured plane piloted by humans.

Ok, that leaves other explanations in the realm of possible Extra terrestrial origins with non-human pilots using a technology obviously capable of such forces and acceleration. If it's not a cgi hoax, that is.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

nothing could accelerate to that speed from a standing start without turning its occupants to mush, and its almost impossible to accelerate like that anyway.

A fly on the window pane in front of the camera could accelerate that fast without splattering its insides all over the place

I hear that the TR3-bB can do it too but I vote fly till we get more info

Did see this on the posts at youtube though

#METALLICA6547 found on ats good video,that thing was gone fast

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Probably a flat saucer type photographed up close by Rex Heflin, see UFO Hunters.

Max speed 300 miles per second according to Tesla, the inventor.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

well spotted, it could well be a fly after looking at it again, only problem i have with that theory is its movement in relation to the upright of the window frame when the camera moves although that could be caused by a cellphone camera because they have strange effects when moved about a bit.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Is it a coincidence that his YT account name is "theskyufo" and has many UFO videos and by coincidence ha spots a UFO just outside his window? Also the video looks like it was filmed with a mobile phone camera.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by meauneau
Is it a coincidence that his YT account name is "theskyufo" and has many UFO videos and by coincidence ha spots a UFO just outside his window? Also the video looks like it was filmed with a mobile phone camera.

thats usually the case with most you tube ufo posters, which speaks volumes in my opinion.

how is it that these people manage to film all these "ufo"s (and i use the term loosely) when the average person is lucky to see anything that they truely can't explain once in their lifetime...

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

thats usually the case with most you tube ufo posters, which speaks volumes in my opinion.

how is it that these people manage to film all these "ufo"s (and i use the term loosely) when the average person is lucky to see anything that they truely can't explain once in their lifetime...

thanks

rich

Exactly. This summer I spent many hours during the day and night - I slept out in the patio looking at the stars with the camera on my hand - hoping to see a UFO. In two months all I saw was air planes and stars. Thats why I find it hard to believe all these YT UFO videos are real.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Does anyone else notice the noise as the thing shoots off in the video. Its subtle but it's there.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Wow, two very interesting sightings in the same day. This one also difficult to explain. The speed it left at was amazing.

But I am sure it will end up being CGI or swamp gas or as zorgon said a fly on the window...nothing to see here...move along.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

thanks

rich

Exactly. This summer I spent many hours during the day and night - I slept out in the patio looking at the stars with the camera on my hand - hoping to see a UFO. In two months all I saw was air planes and stars. Thats why I find it hard to believe all these YT UFO videos are real.

Just to let you know, that most of his videos are from other people. I noticed a number of them were from Turkey although others were from the US. I mentioned this in an earlier post. I've also sent a message to the individual asking for information on his video... there's been no reply

edit on 6-11-2010 by SchoolProject because: Typed in the Quote box - silly me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join