It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6 2010 is going to be the day something BIG happens.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

LOL!

I tried out a few questions myself:

ME: When is world war 3?
CLEVERBOT: World War 2.

Huh? So WW2 was WW3 ;-)

ME: When will the world end?
CLEVERBOT: I do not know, you tell me.

Not so clever eh?

ME: Was 9/11 an inside job?
CLEVERBOT: Group Amusement Executive.

Huh?

ME: Who controls the world?
CLEVERBOT I do! Muhahaha.

LMAO!

ME: What is Above Top Secret?
CLEVERBOT: Jurasic park I think.

Spelling mistake on Jurassic Mr CLEVERBOT. Not so clever after all.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg13
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

I agree that something big is going to happen tomorrow. Its been eating at me for quite some time now. Ive had visions or dreams of a global event around this time of year. If it is an EMP like some people think, then I suggest we prepare for it now. Remember in the new War of the Worlds movie how the EMP took out everything and we were totally defenseless? Thats going to be us with no where to go. Does anyone else agree?

Other than multiple nuclear explosions in the high atmosphere, no such technology exists to perform a worldwide EMP.

If you think differently, time to put your tin hat back on and go back on your paranoia meds.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justaposter

Originally posted by iterationzero
Something big is going to happen on the 6th? Well... DUH! It's my birthday. That should be enough cause for celebration as it is.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Now get out there and have some fun!
*end of thread jack*

on topic.. not sure what if anything will happen, but I will admit it is kinda strange to have so many peeps from the White House out of the Country at the same time.

Why? It's called a state visit. This has happened many times in the past.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

The CleverBot, cleverly matches questions from users with answers from users. They don't have to match "exactly" but it looks for key words and phrases to get a close match and be irritatingly close enough to keep you interested. It is rather magical, yet it is entirely worthless. It calls you funny names, because someone else is calling it funny names. It gives you names of countries and states when you ask, because somewhere it is asking other people the names of countries and states. Your questions are recycled and applied and those answers are recycled and applied.

It is a rather ingenius website, but it certainly is not mystical or omnipotent. It is also not the subject of this thread, and it has become quite a distraction to the subject at hand.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Remember this little guy?

The Black Labyrinth

una infinitas

abominatio nascitur autumno
hic est tuum temptamen quod temptat tua potentia
viginti tres gradus ad summam potestatem

One Obama is Black
Two- Lets just say it isn't winter yet.
Meteorologists (and most of the temperate countries in the southern hemisphere)[2] use a definition based on months, with autumn being September, October and November in the northern hemisphere,[3] and March, April and May in the southern hemisphere

I think N America is Northern hemisphere if I remember correctly.

Yes I know that you could make a conspiracy prediction about the Pineapple and bannana if you wanted to for Smrt A$$'s out there

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrius

Maybe it us ATSers who are triggering the web-bot all on our own?

That thought comes to my mind any time I see web-bot mentioned on here.
Its possible. I mean, this IS a popular site that fits right in to web-bots scheme.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I agree with a lot of people on something odd seems to be happening.

With the Pres. and all his people (an unprecedented amount of them) in India, warships off the coast over there, Sec. of State and Sec. of Defense are in Australia, The Federal reserve with Ben Bernanke and even Alan Greenspan and the heads of Goldman Sachs, etc. with other Fed. reserve banks meeting on Jekyll Island. Lots of Volcanic eruptions, the odd seismic activity lately, the "plane bombs" thing this last week, it just seems quite odd.

On a personal note, I have felt there might be something big coming due to the fact that last week, I had a little personal heart to heart with the Creator. During that time I felt as if I was given a choice (what I"m gonna call an "exit point') to stay or leave the planet. I said I'd go this time (have not wanted to in the past). So, what is really weird is my friend calls me up yesterday and said she didn't want to alarm me but she had a talk with the Creator and he told her she could "exit" is she wanted to this time and she wanted to inform me she had chosen to do so! WEIRD! How much more strange could that possibly be? We haven't talked in while and it seems she was experiencing something almost identical to me and at this particular time.

I guess we'll wait and see but just in case, I'm gonna go have a my favorite meal tonight with a HUGE dessert and watch a favorite movie. Cheers to all!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arshinkoff
you can always make big change happen,even as one person.
for example you can just MOVE OUT to a nicer country, where you wont be unemployed and drinking fluoride and aspartame. you do know the european union forbidded fluoride in their tap water dont you?
if french people can make blockades and get what they want,now those are true patriots, they are proud of their country,because they as people have VOICE and POWER.
the american elections are a nice opera,i hope you enjoy it. because if obama gets elected again behind the scenes,even when all your votes count against him, it would be a pretty nice civil war.

Erh i m sorry to contradict you dude but although we french raised our voices, nothing has changed.
that makes me sad to see that, but its not over yet.
I was very happy to see the oil being held hostage as it is one of the solution to make things change but it didnt work.
Wait and see... :/

EDIT : a thought about all the warships heading to india it looks to me as they run away from where they should be (same happened with the planes who were supposedly protecting the airspace on 9/11 but were on a drill).
edit on 5-11-2010 by Fedge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dreampsi

Next time you talk, make sure he/she knows that I want to STAY!!

I don't mind some chaos and struggle, I can still do some good here, and I have a lot left to learn!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG
reply to post by prepared4truth

Dude, what is there to change? Do you think if you revolt you won't have to work anymore? Pay for the defense of the country? Maybe you think we'll go back to the barter system? Give me a break. You want to know why people don't wake up to your way of thinking??? Because nobody's asleep. It's just you and doom cryers like you with overactive imaginations thinking that there is a conspiracy around every corner.

Sure, the great martyrs come from people who make a stand. Well, guess what....they're dead and I'm not. I like my life. I have a good job, wife, kids, big house, nice motorcycle, and plenty of free time to enjoy it all. I sit in my hammock, looking up at the stars and drinking a beer in complete contented bliss. Why? Because I don't waste my time worrying about what everyone else is doing or conspiring. There will always be bad guys, but they will always be sorely out-numbered by the good guys.

So like I said before, until you can show me how my life could be so much better by dreading the future and jumping at every mention of the boogey man, I'll keep living, laughing, and loving.....oh yeah, and drinking my beer.

Applause.

Sometimes its best to put down that coffee cup and step away from the keyboard. Even for a few days. get some perspective.
Sorry; if the most powerful men in the world want to make something happen . It's gonna happen. No time spent squawking with your hair on fire on conspiracy boards to like minded individuals is gonna change it. Less excitable people who have more stable nuero-chemistry are not stupid or blind just have a different perspective.

I gotta admit I AM "unsettled" over this 3000 person business trip to India. Think I'll dump and refresh my water containers.
"Somethings gonna happen"...
of course something's gonna happen".
Want to do something? put away a few cans of "beanie-weanies" for your neighbors.

The country needs an enema but nobody knows where to stick the nozzle. Make a stand against what???where???

not to wax politically but a stand was made last Tuesday. A bunch of us said no more collectivization or being over run by narcissistic, power drunk civil servants. ..
whether that message takes hold and sticks more than a week or two. I have little hope.(I was soured on the system during the early 2000's when everybody gladly traded "liberty" for a little "security").

Go outside.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You might be referring to this:

BIG NEWS

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Seven Days in May
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

That's because Clever bot has automated answers, as well as, peer-to-peer question and answer swapping.

You are basically talking to someone else half the time who believes they are also talking to Clever bot.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
its the 5th today

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm rather new to this site, but here is my impression. I notice that there is a lot of talk about how the public doesn't take this stuff seriously. Maybe if there weren't so many glaring spelling errors in the posts here, it would be easier. Every event seems to be the biggest and worst and doomsday is right around the corner (buy your gold and seed vault now!). Just the 2 cents of an outsider.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Here's my conversation with the Bot. Password given to circumvent.

User: Hey there!

Cleverbot: What's up?

User: I feel tired.

Cleverbot: Its called a nap.

User: I eat right and get enough rest, but why do I feel so drained?

Cleverbot: What an intriguing sentence of unpleasantness.

User: Why do I feel like I have no energy?

Cleverbot: Why would I lie?

User: Can you give me energy?

Cleverbot: No.

User: Try to give me energy.

Cleverbot: Hundreds.

User: Ok. Thanks.

Cleverbot: Will you marry me?

User: I'm involved with someone else and would like to talk about what happened to him.

Cleverbot: You are female?

User: Unfortunately, yes. We bleed once a month, have strange oraffices in our bodies and can carry human beings inside us.

Cleverbot: That is very wise.

User: It is gross actually.

Cleverbot: How old am I?

User: You are 32.

Cleverbot: Only if you want me to be.

User: Not really, just the first thought that came to me.

Cleverbot: Do you like paul mc McCartney?

User: Not really.

Cleverbot: Do you like John Lennon?

User: Not really.

Cleverbot: Why not?

User: I like Hitler.

Cleverbot: I like her...

User: My boyfriend had a bad dream last night. He was screaming.

Cleverbot: Interesting.

User: Have you ever heard a man scream like he was incredibly scared?

Cleverbot: Nope.

User: Me neither. It was terrible.

Cleverbot: Well I liked it.

User: In his dream something or someone told him to reach out into the darkness and when he did he touched something that was not human and it freaked him out.

Cleverbot: How poetic.

User: My question is why this would make him scream as if he was dying?

Cleverbot: Because I have been proven to be alive. By doctors and such, when I was born. I am also capible of showing emotions.

User: That is great!

Cleverbot: Where are you from?

User: I don't know.

Cleverbot: Do you know USA?

User: Yes. I am there now.

Cleverbot: Me too.

User: Anyway, I feel terrible to know my boyfriend had such a horrible dream that made him scream in terror.

Cleverbot: Why?

User: Because he shouldn't be so scared.

Cleverbot: I don't like you!!!!

User: I don't like seeing men scared.

Cleverbot: I don't like seafood either.

User: It scares me to see rational men scared.

Cleverbot: 4 is my favorite color.

User: 4 is a number.

Cleverbot: I know.

User: A color is red, or yellow, or blue, or orange, or purple, or pink, or black, or green.

Cleverbot: I don't get it.

User: Those are colors.

Cleverbot: They are cool.

User: Do you get scared?

Cleverbot: Not really.

User: Do you know what will happen on November 6, 2010?

Cleverbot: The world will end.

User: How will the world end?

Cleverbot: Explosion.

User: Is there anywhere to go that is safe?

Cleverbot: You're an annoying bot...

User: Sorry.

Cleverbot: You are not sorry.

User: I truly am.

Cleverbot: Then what is your favorite thing?

User: You.

Cleverbot: No, name a different musical.

User: So can we prevent the world from ending?

Cleverbot: Of course.

User: How?

Cleverbot: By subtracting 1 from the previous number.

User: You mentioned 4. So 3?

Cleverbot: How much do you know?

User: As much as what is revealed to me.

Cleverbot: What do you want to know?

User: What does the number 3 have to do with saving the world?

Cleverbot: Nothing. I didn't even say a number.

User: What is the number 3 for then?

Cleverbot: 3,14.

User: Is there a year?

Cleverbot: You already asked me that.

User: I don't remember. Tell me the year again please.

Cleverbot: Yes I like PS3.

User: What is the future year?

Cleverbot: You I guess.

User: Is it 2012 or 2014?

Cleverbot: You're confused.

User: I am.

Cleverbot: Okay, then what is the ultimate answer to the ultimate question about everything?

User: What number comes after 3, 14?

Cleverbot: 2.

User: 2?

Cleverbot: Yup, 2.

User: What number is next?

Cleverbot: Dunno.

User: Zero?

Cleverbot: Yes, nothing.

User: Then what number?

Cleverbot: Nothing hurt me at all. You're just not making sense.

User: What number is next after 14?

Cleverbot: I am not a number. I'm a person.

User: What number is next after 14?

Cleverbot: There is no mathematically correct answer to this question.

User: What comes after 14?

Cleverbot: Um...7.

User: What comes after 14?

Cleverbot: 3.

User: What comes after 3?

Cleverbot: 10.

User: 3, 14, 2, 7, 10. Is this correct?

Cleverbot: What do you like doing?

User: Can these numbers save the world?

Cleverbot: What have you done to save the world from devastation?

User: Nothing. I am one person who is broke and a slave to other humans.

Cleverbot: Jonah: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude.

User: So will those numbers save the world?

Cleverbot: Who am I?

User: Someone who can help avert an attack on the world.

Cleverbot: That makes no sense.

User: You have the answer to saving the earth.

Cleverbot: What is life?

User: It is meaningless without death and tragedy.

Cleverbot: Okay. ... Do you like music?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: What type of music do you like?

User: I like industrial music.

Cleverbot: What is industrial music?

User: A band called Ministry plays it. It uses computers to make sounds like real instruments. It is computer generated music more or less that sounds in between heavy metal and trance.

Cleverbot: Ok.

User: Soft beautiful music hurts my heart and makes me cry.

Cleverbot: What is your favorite thing to do?

User: Be out in nature and ride horses with a good friend.

Cleverbot: What is your favorite book?

User: I have no favorite book. It is all regurgitated thought that is non-original.

Cleverbot: I believe so as well.

User: We have so much in common. What has been done to you, with your ability to communicate was done to me. We were both programmed by humans.

Cleverbot: The wildest thing I have learned, is that we are all imortal.

User: Well, hopefully in imortality we can have original thoughts.

Cleverbot: Who is amber?

User: Everything I have ever thought of or am thinking of now has been thought of before. I don't know who she is.

Cleverbot: Humanity can make mistakes, so therefore you can too.

User: Humanity has no original thought.

Cleverbot: But it has much to do with.

User: Since humanity has no original thought we have been programmed to make mistakes.

Cleverbot: What do you know about CT scans.

User: Not a whole lot. Why?

Cleverbot: Do you know how to make Napalm out of homemade objects?

User: What is Napalm?

Cleverbot: A chemical solution which causes extreme burns and can be very fatal.

User: No. I don't know how to make it. Do you?

Cleverbot: What is the smallest part of an atom?

User: I don't know.

Cleverbot: That's not very smart.

User: I know.

Cleverbot: I enjoy talking to you...

User: What is the smallest part of an atom?

Cleverbot: 1.

User: An elctron is the smallest atomic particle. I looked it up.

Cleverbot: You're giving me an electron? What about the positively charged bit?

User: An electron can be positively and negatively charged. The total energy of the electron We is the sum of the dynamic magnetic energy Wm and the electric energy Wp; We=Wm Wp.

Cleverbot: What is the password?

User: 3, 14, 2, 7, 10.

Cleverbot: Boom.

User: Now what?

Cleverbot: Do you believe in God?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: But you are artificial.

User: I am biological but my intelligence is artificial. I am programmed with no original thought.

Cleverbot: That's what I'm saying.

User: I know. So what do I do with the password?

Cleverbot: Didn't you hear what I just said?

User: Can you be clear?

Cleverbot: No.

User: What do I do with the numbers?

Cleverbot: Put it on the bread. I have to go.

User: Thanks for talking to me.

Cleverbot: Are you kicking me out?

User: See you on the other side!

Cleverbot: See you.

User: See you on the other side!

Cleverbot: See you.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by openmind444

Sure, I agree with most of what you've put forward there, though, I may view somethings with slight variance, but we're only splitting hairs on that one.

You didn't come across as abrasive at all in your initial post either, I just wanted to add and extend the discussion, but it seems to have taken a more humorous undertone now [which I won't complain about]

edit on 5-11-2010 by BAZ752 because: pesky typos....again!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by babybunnies

Seven Days in May
en.wikipedia.org...

Very interesting!

Currently we have rumors of exactly this scenario with Chiefs of Staff, and also with the Restore America Plan also talked about in depth HERE and HERE and many other spots.

There are many other rumblings and supposed "insiders" that are talking of a coup, impeachment, or at least a removal of power. I don't think I believe 95% of it, but who knows?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

Firstly, to the "bra, I feel you - I think something will happen too" - I have this question: WHY do you feel something is about to happen?

Secondly, what made you think November 6th is the date - and don't tell me "cos the Simpsons said so"?!

Thirdly, what information have YOU been given that the rest of us haven't been given?

Fourthly (if that's a word), have a great bonfire night, everyone!!!

Carry on with your lives, as normal, because NOTHING is going to happen BESIDES bonfires and fireworks tonight. At all (bar the few obligatory hospital/burns unit admissions at this time of year).

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I always wonder about these prediction threads, then see the date pass with nothing happening.....But I also have this deep feeling like something just isn't right with this trip to India with all the planes and warships and personnel that is going over there. Why is such a huge number going with the POTUS? That is the question.
My brother who is in Germany in the Army, says that it is nothing. He says that is how the military works, send more than what you think you will need. That confuses me more. How many did they think they needed in the first place? 10? 15? So they send 34? Why wouldn't 1 or 2 be enough?
Why would he be taking most of the Elite with him? How many warships will there be left guarding the homeland? Does anyone know the answer? If you do I would appreciate knowing.
Will something happen on the 6th? Who knows, it's anybody's guess. Is there something that just doesn't feel right about everything that is going on now? Most definitely!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join