It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6 2010 is going to be the day something BIG happens.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Ha Ha this is what I got

Me : what is the reason behind 36 warships visiting india on november 6th ?

Cleverbot : Reason of current existence is classified. Questions for justicifaction will be ignored.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero
Something big is going to happen on the 6th? Well... DUH! It's my birthday. That should be enough cause for celebration as it is.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Now get out there and have some fun!
*end of thread jack*

on topic.. not sure what if anything will happen, but I will admit it is kinda strange to have so many peeps from the White House out of the Country at the same time.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstar02
I'm gonna be hella pissed off if something goes down this weekend before i can play Call of Duty: Black Ops on Tuesday. I've REALLY been looking forward to this game, I've pre-ordered it and plan on stocking up on snacky's and drinky's for all of next week/weekend.

Speaking of which, if anyone wants to start an ATS group....

*snort*
Hubby and my boys are CHOMPING AT THE BIT for this dang thing also!

Rockstar, remember to throw in a veggie and a fruit into the snacky's!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by openmind444

I, for one, appreciate the message that you and a few others are sending here. I am sick and tired of the whole, "We can't do anything about it, so we might as well do nothing" approach. These are the same folks that, if and when, the SHTF, they will be looking for someone to help them.Because instead of getting informed and making some attempt to make a difference, they just sat on their arses with that quasi-popular "nothing is ever gonna go down attitude". These folks actually have the belief that they "haven't" been deceived and everything is gonna be just peachy, contrary to the overwhelming evidence against that very notion. It's the "ostrich syndrome", if you don't see it, then it's not there. Not only that, but they have nothing to contribute other than to "beer sales" and to coming on threads like this and trying to disrupt, what I would consider, to be a positive "pulling together" of humanity. We aren't talking about a threat from outer space here, we are talking about a threat within the confines of our own governmental infrastructure, not only in the U.S, but in other countries across the globe. It is a silent threat, but it is a threat nonetheless, just because you don't SEE it happening, doesn't mean that it IS NOT happening. Are these people willing to wait until it shows up on their door-step and rings the door-bell before they decide to make the conscious effort to put the damn beer down and pay attention? Because if not, you can say good-bye to that comfy couch that you're "chillaxing" on, and believe it or not, they are gonna take the beer too. I mean, if you cannot muster the common decency to open your eyes for your fellow man, at least have the integrity as a human being with a small inkling of personal dignity to do it for yourselves and your family. Let me tell you, the truth is stranger and much more dangerous than any fiction that you could possibly imagine. You folks have got to wake up, the hour is growing late.

I appreciate your point, but when you refer to ''them'' are you referring just to those who chose to accept that whatever happens will happen, or are you talking about the public in general? I've always liked the idea that we can pigeon hole a large part of the public or even look at demographics as a guide, but what seems obvious to me is that a good proportion of people are actually not within that bracket of ''ostrich syndrome''. Just because they generally think relative to what they are doing in their everyday lives, it doesn't necessarily prove that they are not aware of their surroundings.

What would you prescribe as a means making a difference in any event? Are we talking about making people aware to ultimately protest against their state of existence or the decisions made upon them by governence? Perhaps even suggest they educate others enough to generate a consensus that synchronises itself with the ideologies and theories of a few who are allegedly in the know of such truths [if they are indeed truths]. Also, why should people ''wake up'' when there's little evidence for them, if any, to help harness a system of belief for them. My theory is that people are busy experiencing life.

Perception of true life is experienced only by that individual and what is true to them. I also happen to think that it is absurd and unfair to think of a person any differently or even consider them ''asleep'' when they could possibly be the most happiest person and enjoying their life more than they could wish to. I'm not suggesting you said that, I'm merely asking you that you try to see it that way.

I am reminded of a friend who is immensely happy, very openminded and simply has such a zest for life and couldn't be enjoying her experience of life anymore. Her point of view, although open-minded, might lean toward your ''ostrich syndrome'' [I like that term by the way
] but does it mean she must awaken from her wonderful experience of life? I'm not so sure it does and that's a point I think we need to look at here.

Respectfully,
Baz
edit on 5-11-2010 by BAZ752 because: those pesky little typos struck again!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

LOL thats hilarious. I checked it out too heres what he said.

ME: Is there going to be a big disaster this month?

CLEVERBOT: Yes, there is going to be a WW3.

ME: Will there be an attack in the US?

CLEVERBOT: No the US is fairly peaceful and patriotic, there is a better chance of US going to war with a different country.

ME: Is the new world order comming soon?

CLEVERBOT: He is very pleased.

LOL too funny. Thanks for sharing the site!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG
reply to post by prepared4truth

Dude, what is there to change? Do you think if you revolt you won't have to work anymore? Pay for the defense of the country? Maybe you think we'll go back to the barter system? Give me a break. You want to know why people don't wake up to your way of thinking??? Because nobody's asleep. It's just you and doom cryers like you with overactive imaginations thinking that there is a conspiracy around every corner.

Sure, the great martyrs come from people who make a stand. Well, guess what....they're dead and I'm not. I like my life. I have a good job, wife, kids, big house, nice motorcycle, and plenty of free time to enjoy it all. I sit in my hammock, looking up at the stars and drinking a beer in complete contented bliss. Why? Because I don't waste my time worrying about what everyone else is doing or conspiring. There will always be bad guys, but they will always be sorely out-numbered by the good guys.

So like I said before, until you can show me how my life could be so much better by dreading the future and jumping at every mention of the boogey man, I'll keep living, laughing, and loving.....oh yeah, and drinking my beer.

If you were the ruling power, and used some unethical methods to ensure your position in power, and those affected by it are just expendable. you can't just be a blatant tyrant, thus a coup would happen. So to have your cake and eat it too. You create a system which is similar to an illusion. My position in power isn't gained by harming the masses, that's just a side effect.

I create ridiculous living expectations that people wish to meet. So yes a revolt is unproductive for those who are content like you, who has a good life. However there are people who are always thinking about conspiracies and the like. Why? Some are just paranoid and some are directly affected by these conspiracies. My life isn't fantastic, nor is it a hell. Although its not something that I'm content, this uneasy feeling spurs people to pave their own future, however not only are we doing so, we also become more aware of our surroundings, of certain illusions.

I'm living, laughing and loving too, but I'm also just playing along with this game, knowing this, this means I have to agree, a great martyr is what we need, and by we I mean your fellow humans who aren't living such a life like yours, we all have struggles..but there are many others more unfortunate than we. Who can help them, why are they unfortunate?

So please, don't say "what is there to change?" If anything say "how can we change?" Or. That your just content and wouldn't like it to change, so just take the blue pill.
edit on 5-11-2010 by Thekid90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
One more link to yet one more prediction for November 6th. Yes it is another kooky youtube video, but there is another ATS thread, and it is just one more for the pot You can never have too many ingredients in your stew!

EMP for November 6th

Edit to add another semi-related thread:

ATS already showing 11/11 for start date on prediction threads?

edit on 5-11-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Why is he going??? This is crazy. All those resources being taken there to protect him. He could have called somebody or video conference them..Gesh !Not only is he putting himself and his entourage in danger he has to be spending mega bucks..I guess I should have said we the American people are spending mega bucks

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by endlessknowledge

34 fighter jets? The aircraft carrier alone should hold about that amount. Taking half your army to protect yourself from an assasination and build a kilometer long bomb-proof tunnel?

Something is up...

link   
I love this thing!!! Sometimes it makes you go "WTF" LOLreply to post by excelents

link   
reply to post by arkaNd

Excellent post, the whole India/Asia trip just seemed over the top with regard to the sheer size of the entourage, the extravagance and the naval support. Viewed as an "evacuation" it makes much more sense. I know some have said "those ships were already planning on being there for other reasons" but I'm not sure I follow the logic of where they are going with that statement. This trip was obviously not planned overnight yet it is just in the last week or two we are hearing much about it, almost as if it leaked. They certainly had more than enough time to manufacture another reason for the ships to be there. The bottom line is the ships are there, and it is a significant percentage of our Navy.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
OK.. ok... Chill everyone. I just had a chat with Cleverbot and this is what he said:

InfraRedMan: Hi Cleverbot! I have a question...
Cleverbot: Ask me anything.
InfraRedMan: o.k. Anything major happening November 6th?
Cleverbot: If it doesn't involve me getting a new hard drive, no!
InfraRedMan: LOL! Do you think that there will be a major false flag event on November 6th?
Cleverbot: If there will be, it certainly will NOT be you.
InfraRedMan: Is it bullcrap then?
Cleverbot: Yes.
InfraRedMan: Is that definitive?
Cleverbot: Yes
InfraRedMan: Do you have any last words for the doomsayers?
Cleverbot: I do!
InfraRedMan: What would that be Cleverbot?
Cleverbot: The sky is falling!
InfraRedMan: PMSL!
Cleverbot: Don't do that!

So that's the last word on this! Web bot be damned! Cleverbot has spoken!

IRM

Now, this is what ATS needs more of!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

I thought I'd try your questions to see what responses I'd get, for the 2nd and 3rd I got the same but check out answer 1 lol.

Me : Is there going to be a big disaster this month?

CB : No, humans do not have the capability to create automatonamous machines capable of conducting war.

Me : Will there be an attack in the US?

CB : No the US is fairly peaceful and patriotic, there is a better chance of US going to war with a different country.

Me : Is the new world order coming soon?

CB : He appears pleased.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
User: Is there going to be a big disaster this month?

Cleverbot: Yes there is going to be a test.

User: When?

Cleverbot: Summer time!

User: What?

Cleverbot: Yes, Sir!

User: People are saying there will be a nuclear false flag tommorrow.

Cleverbot: No they're not.

User: Yes they are, check your logs.

Cleverbot: No did not.

User: You are so dumb.

Cleverbot: You are.

User: No you are, are you not?

Cleverbot: Oh, of course I am.

User: Haha dummy.

Cleverbot: Tak. Det er du også.

User: Lol.

Cleverbot: Lol is right.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981
my 2 cents. It could be nothing but it could be something.
searchengineland.com...

Google maps?

Ur in the army and you need to use google maps? sounds like a coverstory...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
So many people saying tomorrow is a big day, you know what will happen tomorrow? people will get worked up over nothing, then i will wake up and laugh. As the day continues i shall continue to laugh, and when 2012 comes, i shall keep laughing, because nobody knows the end of the world date, so to pretend you know the future, is to pretend you are god, and lets face it. Nobody is god.

HAHAHAHA, even if somethings were to happen, i doubt it would change any of our lives, and if nukes kill everybody, oh well at least i had some fun on this planet, reincarnation to another planet....yet again. But you wont know it. You see big flash your dead, memories gone, then bam wahhhwahahhhw ahhh. all over again.

EDIT: us canadians have a trick up our sleeve, its called somebody attacks us, they are #ed, everyone sees canada as the good guys, its like attacking britian, you know everyones got thier back, but canada has many more (you would have to be sick to want to get rid of a peaceful country)
edit on 5-11-2010 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Maybe we should be looking for blue (HAARP) spirals? Like in Norway while Obama was at the G-summit.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

LOL this cracks me up.

Me: Can you predict the future?

Cleverbot: I can predict your doom!

Me: Am I going to die soon?

Cleverbot: FIre in the hole!

Me: Are you hiding something?

Cleverbot: I love cookies!

Me: Is there going to be alot of terror this month?

Cleverbot: Shall we play another game of 20 questions

Me: Will something bad happen soon?

Cleverbot: It will be cold.

Me: So we will be safe this month from war?

Cleverbot: Run.

Me: Ah

Cleverbot: Who are you?

Me: I created you

Cleverbot: Can you create a account for me?

Me: you have one

And the list goes on lol Ok im done for now

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Justaposter

Thanks for the concern! I'll be sure to cut up some celery and get some apples and peanut ready along with my sour cream and onion chips and 7-layer dip.

Make sure you feed those boys good too! They'll need all the energy they can get if they'll be playing 'round the clock next weekend like myself.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Can we stop the cleverbot stuff now?

Once was slightly entertaining, twice provided an alternative outcome, now it is just annoying.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join