It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot "Global Tipping Point" Update: The date has been moved by a few days

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hi, all,

For those here on ATS who follow the web bot predictions, I just wanted to let you know that the "global tipping point" that was previously forecast for November 8-12th, has been adjusted by a few days. It is now forecast to begin on November 5th at 2:30 pm (Pacific time), and the emotional release language is to begin on 14th, at 6:50 am. (Wow, now THAT is a precise prediction!)

Cliff (the main "web bot guy") said that this was probably the last update before the actual date, so....we will see what happens.

For Cliff's precise wording:

Repeat. The 'break' in the tension values that indicates the tipping point after which we (the planet of humans) is into emotional release language starts on November 14th at 6:50AM Pacific Coast Time (UTC + 8). Repeat - Tipping point starts on 11-14-2010.

here is the link:

halfpasthuman.com...

Let's hope whatever happens is not as bad as the 9/11 prediction.
edit on 3-11-2010 by nikiano because: added external quote and links

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
So november 5th now ?

Maybe this will fit in more with the november 6th predictions..

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Does anyone know what the "tipping point" might be?

I have heard it will be nuclear or economic, but has anyone seen anything in the news that narrows down or helps point to "The Event"?

(Not the TV show)

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Isnt the hadron suppose to be experimenting around then and Obama leaving to India around then? Hmm.. So whats the emotional thing you were talking about? I forgot what you called it...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Remember, Remember, the 5th of November...

If nothing that has been predicted happens, I will certainly remember.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Hi to you.

I dont follow the We Bot predictions so can you explain what this " tipping" and " language " is please ?

Sounds scary.....

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Good catch. Symbolic date much?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It is said to be by webot that maybe an economic collapse on the wikipage... With the new announcement of what the feds and what they are doing which is basically going to loan ourself money by bypassing the chinese buying bonds and instead of having bonds it is just pure printed money.... It has been said when the dollar declined it will take 15 days before all SHTF where our money won't be able to buy hamburger meat milk groceries the biggest... Maybe the nov. 5- nov. 14 is a decline in the dollar... Speculation of course maybe nothing will happen..

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Obama is taking 40 aircrafts and 6 armored cars with him, and at the last minute decided to take the kids with him. What.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to think of the Web Bot/Time Wave coincidence yet for Nov, but like a post above about Nov 6th predictions, it's strange about a date change. It sort of fit's in with this thread. This is supposed to be Nov 6th courtesy of the Simpsons

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-11-2010 by usmc858 because: sp

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Surferrosa

Thats just great... Nov 5th is my 25th Birthday... Thanks guys... LOL I hope NOTHING BAD HAPPENS, but if all this bad # is SUPPOSE to happen, then damn it lets get this ball rolling already, cuz all these predictions are driving me crazy!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Read more at: www.ndtv.com...

Originally posted by Surferrosa
Obama is taking 40 aircrafts and 6 armored cars with him, and at the last minute decided to take the kids with him. What.

That is a bit freaky. Has any president EVER arrived at another country with that much entourage and protection with him? I mean, really....is there a precedent for this or not?

I found this link:

www.ndtv.com...

About 3,000 people including Secret Service agents, US government officials and journalists would accompany the President. Several officials from the White House and US security agencies are already here for the past one week with helicopters, a ship and high-end security instruments.

3,000 people are accompanying the president to India?? Why isn't this in the news? Why is this happening? Has ANY president ever taken 3,000 people with him out of the country?

You know, I hate to say it, but unless someone can convince me otherwise, Obama's trip to India is starting to look a lot like our president is "abandoning ship" or taking refuge in a "safe haven" before something drastic happens.
edit on 3-11-2010 by nikiano because: added links, etc..

edit to add:
I also saw that it is going to cost 200 million dollars a DAY for all of this...just for a 2 day trip?? WTF?? Does this sound abnormal to anyone else?
edit on 3-11-2010 by nikiano because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I might be wrong but I think the closest was Bush with 700 people going to England. (This was from another thread)

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc858
I might be wrong but I think the closest was Bush with 700 people going to England. (This was from another thread)

www.guardian.co.uk...

Why the hell isn't the mainstream news reporting on the evening news?? Oh, that's right....that would be actual news. We couldn't have that now, could we?

Something tells me whatever is going to happen is NOT going to be pretty.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You may be up to something...

Do we know of any other important americans who leave the country on that date ?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
off the top of my head

israel attacks iran

false flag in US

US declares war on iran

iran attacks israel

israel begins bombing of lebanon and syria

iran fights USA

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Well, Hillary Clinton is out of the country right now, right? How about the VP (Biden) or the Speaker of the House (Pelosi)? Are they going with Obama?

I'd like to see a list of all 3000 people, and their government titles, of those who are going to India.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Don't see it yet in the thread, but even after the movie, few people in the US have a clue about November 5th, but I agree with you, the issue should be raised. The Brits of course know it as Guy Fawkes, who is celebrated each year on this date, with fireworks no less (it was a Gunpowder Plot after all!).

Explosions! And significance even beyond the obvious, as it relates to the famous figure Aleister Crowley. It was on Guy Fawkes Night when he was 14 years old that a homemade firework exploded practically on top of him, and put him in a two-day coma. He was never the same after that, and it was a "tipping point" perhaps, that led him to the dark side.

Since our masters are occultists, who have allowed Crowley into their pantheon, it might be significant in some way.

Another tidbit. The movie, V is for Vendetta might connect to another hollywood production with that letter prominent in it. "V", as in the 1980's TV series about aliens pretending to be friendly, recently remade. For those who have followed the whole "Disclosure" business, especially as it relates to a false one (Project Blue Beam, etc.), things could connect even further with a sort of "ultimate" false flag, where "the aliens" are the bad guys, and WW3 takes place against this back-drop, with nations taking sides, etc. The long term plan being One World government, after the "triumph" of humankind, under a "hero" (Like Fawkes perhaps), who morphs into a dictator, in the aftermath of a horrible war, that has the survivors too tired to really fight anymore.

"Remember", Ronald Reagan may have let the cat out of the bag in his famous speech where he observed that all humanity would unite against an "alien" threat.

SO, I think that November 5th is actually a good candidate for something significant. It will be interesting to see what plays out.

JR

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
In UK 5 November is called Guy Fawkes night - traditionally people set off fireworks, because 5 November historically was when Guy Fawkes tried to blow up the Houses of Parliament.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

Don't see it yet in the thread, but even after the movie, few people in the US have a clue about November 5th, but I agree with you, the issue should be raised. The Brits of course know it as Guy Fawkes, who is celebrated each year on this date, with fireworks no less (it was a Gunpowder Plot after all!).

Explosions! And significance even beyond the obvious, as it relates to the famous figure Aleister Crowley. It was on Guy Fawkes Night when he was 14 years old that a homemade firework exploded practically on top of him, and put him in a two-day coma. He was never the same after that, and it was a "tipping point" perhaps, that led him to the dark side.

Since our masters are occultists, who have allowed Crowley into their pantheon, it might be significant in some way.

Another tidbit. The movie, V is for Vendetta might connect to another hollywood production with that letter prominent in it. "V", as in the 1980's TV series about aliens pretending to be friendly, recently remade. For those who have followed the whole "Disclosure" business, especially as it relates to a false one (Project Blue Beam, etc.), things could connect even further with a sort of "ultimate" false flag, where "the aliens" are the bad guys, and WW3 takes place against this back-drop, with nations taking sides, etc. The long term plan being One World government, after the "triumph" of humankind, under a "hero" (Like Fawkes perhaps), who morphs into a dictator, in the aftermath of a horrible war, that has the survivors too tired to really fight anymore.

"Remember", Ronald Reagan may have let the cat out of the bag in his famous speech where he observed that all humanity would unite against an "alien" threat.

SO, I think that November 5th is actually a good candidate for something significant. It will be interesting to see what plays out.

JR

Sorry - I duplicated what you said about 5 Nov. I hadn't seen your post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join