It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten things we need to do to take back our country from the fascist corperatist oligarchs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
1)pay people in silver based debit card system. All currency units on the debit card is backed up by the equivelent of silver.

2)Create npo or cooperative credit unions/banks NOT privately owned businesses.

3)Create service industry businesses that are npo or cooperative(no one has more than 1% ownership) NOT privately owned businesses.

4)create a telecom using either powerline(via elink and amplification) or/and cell towers to give a free distribution of internet(128KBps) tv programming(Free to air,public broadcast,pay tv) landline telephone(within limitations) that is a free the public and NOT censored,or fascist propaganda by Big Corperate,Oil,Pharma,Banks,CCA,NRA,Tobacco,Ethanol poisoning industy/Big alcohol or an a political lobbying group.

5)Create products that only are sold or bought by us with no incentive to create profits other than to undercut the greedy capitolists compitition while paying people an even split on labor. People have to choose. Do you want $1 #ty hamburger sandwiches or do you want $0.15 $0.20 #ty hamburger sandwiches by us? Do want a minivan with 2 miles per gallon for $45,000 that actually costs 6-7,000 to make or do you want the same exact minivan with 2 miles per gallon for $6,500-$7,500? Do you want to work minimum wage at the burger place for $7.40 or work with a salary for maybe $50-$60/hr doing the same work? How is that possible? No profit margins and no singular private ownership. Even distrubution of the value of work to the workers. Not the capitalists.

6)Stop buying thier products. We buy our products.

7)Stop using thier financial institutions. We create our own and us our own.

8)create a few colonies in a low population density state(like arizona or new mexico). Create laws that favor us and the way we want things ran. kick out law breakers. Ban all not anarchist businesses within the colonies. Sell a product we have to be the ones profiting from it. Not a non-colonial private owner/oligarchy.

9)Stop thinking the way they want us to think. We have to change our mentality from a productive, efficient rent-a-serf to a living thinking and critical unique human being. We have to set the standard for society not them the fascist oligarchs. We don't need anything to make us feel better or anyone to validate our existance. We have to remove the clever con angles they use to pimp us back on the "statist koolaid".

10)Stop thinking they are better than us and we "need" them or they are "more able to manage us". Your worth is what you do for the rest of mankind and the earth ecosystem NOT yourself,your pals,your family etc. Do something to say your better than people. Like cure diseases. Humanitarian service and charity. Stop or prevent wars. Stop or prevent conflict. NOT for your own profit, earn "good dude" points with your friends,fame,power,kickbacks,tax shelter schemes etc. Your helping people because you just want to help people period. What did they fascists do to earn our respect? Lie and defraud entire countries/continents like the rothschilds did? Steal from working class people? Create world wars for money? bomb people for no reason? Kill americans to gain an oil contract or afghan opium?

Until we get our testicles back and start playing hardball with the corperatists/fascists and oligarch captitalists we'll continue to be thier rent-a-serfs and have no say in anything worth having. WAKE UP!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
why would I want it back? America is like that hot girl, or dude, that you had a crush on for the longest time. and he/she sleeps with everyone on town before coming up to you and asking ya to go out. she/he has become rather dirty and infested to point where your not interested anymore. just the thought of having it back makes ya cringe and want to take a shower and burn your clothes.

they can have her/him. I'll stay abstinant.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I'd first like to ask why your trying to solve fascism with fascism? The other thing is a few errors in your IDEAS simply because you are trying to say that we could use silver based currency and have lower costs and higher wages. To say that we could honestly have a functioning economy based on a failing system is for lack of a better word, insane. The only way would be to have no currency. Each country should do as it was designed to do. Have simple laws, the Ten commandments are the best example, however when your Laws ammount to thousands of pages its way to much, you have no freedom. If each country was free based on those 10 simple rules for the Law to come down on and only those 10, with the power taken away from the corporate, conglomerate society we could live in a free world. Grow your own food, work your own land and forget about all the stupid things, like how we can get more money, if currency's hold on society can be broken then the world could be how it was intended to be.

And besides if you wanted to take back your country you would have to for militia's all across the world, like a gang...Hells Angels for example are a global network all with one goal in mind. Militias could overtake the government, IRA did it, FLQ did it, Taliban did it, Drug Lords world wide have done it, thats easily proveable because its historical fact. Now your way is to slow, their poisoning the food, water, creating confrontation for global control, the corporations have ,more power than the countries they operate from. What ever is going to be done, to save our planet must be done ASAP

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

lol perfect analogy! couldn't agree more, our entire planet has been desicrated to the point of being a dead, disease filled hooker carcus. Not even the insects are interested for fear of death.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
sounds more like comunism....not that i object....any system that is enlightened, and run by those who have the best interest of the people in mind, will work......
It is sad that any human system eventually gets usurped by special interest groups or criminality.
Humans do sh*T to humans...They are not who they like to think they are....
Thats the problem.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldWriter

I'm sorry but your response is ridiculous the ten commandments REALLY??? And ummm infringe on my right to freedom of religions? Screw that... Boomhauer:

1. you shall have no other gods before me.

2.You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and fourth generation of those who reject me,

but showing steadfast love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my commandments.

3.You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not acquit anyone who misuses his name.

4.Observe the sabbath day and keep it holy, as the Lord your God commanded you.

For six days you shall labour and do all your work.

5.You shall not murder.

6.Neither shall you commit adultery.

7.Neither shall you steal.

8.Neither shall you bear false witness against your neighbor.

9.Neither shall you covet your neighbor’s wife. Neither shall you desire your neighbor’s house, or field, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.

I have a major problem with numbers 1,2, 4, and six...of course I mentioned why the first three, I don't care freedom of religion is one thing I will defend to the death and I am not going to accept some re-risen zombie son of God sorry dude. nuber 6 is antiquated, marriage is an old fashioned crap tradition, that should be totally canned, marriage is also a form of slavery IMHO! I also realize I am missing one but it seemed repetitive reenforcing number 1,2,4 which is totally retarded, is your God really that vain?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Release black-ops technology (overunity, specifically) into the public, and the need for money becomes non-existant. This will solve most of the problems this list of ten would help a bit to solve.

I refer those interested to my free books and posts here on ATS (one link is in my sig).
edit on 11/3/2010 by Amaterasu because: typo correction

top topics

join