It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if aliens are humans only 200,000 years into the future?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This is what Dan Burisch seems to think is the case. He calls them P45's (from 45,000 years in the future) and are human. Apparently the gov keep them out at area S4, near Groom. It's quite an interesting story he tells. It's also full of cleverly acted BS. Here is a vid of his interview:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
ok ok, I got one, like, what if the dudes from the future survived some crazy cataclysmic event that involved all of earth's continents getting sucked into the hollow earth sky, and like, everyone died except for a hand full of elites, scientists, and a chosen population, but what they realized is that, some time, way way way in the past, our genetics were tinkered by an ancient ET race that really did not come from planet earth, and that at least 2/3 of the human population has "junk" DNA that's really ET dna, and in order to truly save the human race of THE FUTURE, they need to go back in time and find The Holy Grail that is the PURE DNA of the children of "Adam" and "Eve"/the first human peoples/groups. Some of the people that came on board were mixed descendants of the old ETs from the first global invasion before Atlantis. What if all of those alien abductions are lab tests for DNA and mental capacity?

What if these future humans need pure humans with their nature intended intuition, healing abilities, and spiritual sight?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
My intuition tells me that they're probably not time travelers, or us from the future.

Not one of us know who they are yet. The greys are obviously involved with us as a species. Maybe they're really as claimed: a biological-cybernetic entities on a mission, and we're the mission.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have recently started to come to the conclusion the Alien/.E.T. origin is most likely interplanetary and/or inter dimensional in nature.Not to say the E.T.H.(Extraterrestrial hypothesis) is not possible but from my own reading,research and intuitive instinct I feel it explains a lot of the "unexplainable" aspects of the ufo phenomena.

I recommend a book I just finished called 'Interdimensional Universe:The new science of UFOs,paranormal phenomena & other-dimensional beings' by Philip J. Imbrogno. I found it to be very intriguing, thought provoking and it postulates that some UFO & Paranormal Phenomena can be linked to otherworldly,multidimensional/inter-dimensional beings.Not just interstellar/E.T. in nature.

I found the chapter on "angels,Jinn,& Extraterrestrials" incredibly of interest and I plan to continue my research and reading on similar theories,case studies and books.

If anyone has any further information,websites or books that I could continue my research/reading I would be greatly appreciative!
I would highly recommend this area of study involving aliens/UFO's/Paranormal for at least to me it has made a lot of sense and helped me connect the dots and get closer to fully understanding the origins,nature and realities of this world we live in and experience.
edit on 3-11-2010 by PerfectPerception because: Spelling.

edit on 3-11-2010 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well, we know time travel is possible...we're doing it right now...
As to whether we can send information back in time, or forward in time (and send mass, etc.), that's the pickle. From relativity, we know there are some strange things that can happen with time as one approaches the speed of light....but I'm not so sure of this whole idea of paradox, or the Universe somehow "correcting itself" or "caring" about things such as if I kill my grandfather, etc.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Some could be freed from the bottemless pits and are reaching this domain. Basically old evil souls.
2nd

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Sound like it could be an awesome movie! Seriously though, I have thought about it. I wish I could tell you if it was plausible but I don't know. It could go either way.
I'd like to think there ae different species of "aliens" but scientists dont know much about earth in the begining times. Maybe humans were alive then and had high technology then man got wiped out and reborn again but perhaps in a new direction (starting over) If aliens didn't create the pyramid, who did?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

Any of John Keel or Jacques Vallee would be worth a read. I would also suggest reading some R A Wilson... Cosmic Trigger... both his novels and just musing books are well worth a gander... Plus you will actually learn who invented the modern Illuminati and who we actually are... then again i could be just a fnord you never really do know..
edit on 3-11-2010 by FireMoon because: spelling for a change

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

I'm completely with you on the inter-dimensional front. Especially after you see the STS footage where the orbs appear from nowhere and just dissapear into nothingness. Seems as if they are just "phasing" into our reality somehow. Very interesting subject indeed.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
UFO MASS

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

I actually have been planing on reading john keel...I had read one of his books before a couple years back called I believe "The Complete Guide to Mysterious Beings" Excellent in my opinion.

I know he was one of the if not thee original researcher in the mothman sightings/reports. I would like to get his book "operation trojan horse" and I've known about Jacques vallee for a bit now as well...Thank you for the suggestions.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

What if aliens are humans only 200,000 years into the future? What if we abused genetics to engineer our bodies to live on other worlds? What if we are human 2.0 or "human type 58" and they were the "last" humans coming to earth to make a "human type' that can live in a planet like this one. They go to other worlds and do exactly the same thing. Hundreds of millions of times they do this to certain planets accross thier "domain".

Congrades,u just broke the code on what dejavues really mean.dig furthure my friend your getting close,may the force be with u.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join