It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANSPHAR
This really has a sense of urgency and some resonance of truth.. As for where Springfield is it is either Tennessee or Kentucky. They showed it on a map once.

It will be Washington. The Illuminati is always encoding their targets, such as the 911 in the other Simpson episode. Now check the symmetry of the city landscape where the bomb goes off. Only Washington is that symmetrical and as I wrote in my previous post, the guy who wrote this raised some good points regarding this matter. Use Google map, write in Washington DC 54th street and place your imagined camera to the capitol which is looking toward the east, toward the 54th street. You can see the very same street symmetry from that view.

All is explained in my previous post on Page 17.
edit on 3-11-2010 by Guardian412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well, obviously, someone needs to talk to someone at The Simpsons about it huh? I mean, it's one thing to cause it, but wouldn't one be just as much as a conspirator if you don't warn your fellow man? I don't think the general population is up on the art of steganography as the "experts".

Seriously, why doesn't someone just as Groening about it? Let him and his animators state that it's all just circumstance.

As for X-Files and Lone Gunman, and ANY PSYence fiction show, wouldn't it just be a matter of time before the plost of some show mimics an historical event no matter how far in the future? How does one discern everyday paranoid thoughts to reality? Then. . .what if it's true? What if The Simpsons are the OracLe?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Brilliant post my friend, all true in my opinion also.

The more negativity, the more chance there is something negative will happen.

Everyone needs to saddle up, and get ready for the ride of a life time! But to do that, you need to get off the ride your on, the ride that was instilled in your brain by media and prophecies.

The end times are emerging, but, that doesn't mean it's the end, just a new beginning people.

You only live once, so make it worth it!

(I don't really believe you only live once, but it's a damn good rule to live by.)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Im not religous but i found this interesting:

Ephesians 6:11 - Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.

bible.cc...

Also by the shape of the clock in the video, the face shouldnt be turned the way it is for us to see perfect.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

most funny moment in the numerology & crap like that is if you lust to find something very much, you'll find it
but don't too concentrate your mind onto similar sh!t because it leads to heavy mental disorders

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I need to re-post this as it is one of the single most important posts I've ever read on ATS. Thanks for posting it here.

Originally posted by the_denv
As you know by my avatar, I am a big fan of The Lone Gunmen. I seen the pilot episode when it was first launched, before the 9/11 attacks, showed my friends and family it after 9/11 of course. I seen that Simpson episode on a YT video a few years ago aswell, there is a lot of movie orientated symbolism videos on YT, like Terminator 2, the part where T1000 drives a truck into the storm drain overhead and it says 9/11 on the bridge/road.

I know where truthwillfindyoubru (from YT) is coming from, I noted in my head the things I seen on that Simpson episode that stood out, and everyone here did also; the 33 black and white segments, turning it upside down; equaling 9/11 etc.

Getting to my point, I know where the OP is coming from, but... a lot of you guys should also know that TPTB also dabble in Weird Science and Freakn' Magic and before you go and create "prediction" threads, I think you should be more wise to not do so in the first place.

One thing is going by facts, a PDF file of some military server; that's information that is proof and can get people jailed and the threat eliminated. Another thing is to create threads like this, insight fear into people, and give those "the world is gonna end and we will all die a painful and horrid death" people their fix to comfort their negative sponge filling imaginations.

You see, when you have been reading all these occult books, experiencing various events, following and tracking the "evil" powers that be, wondering why, wondering when; trying to prevent the next disaster by attempting to crack their brill-i-ant riddles so you can prevent the deaths of other human beings by predicting where and when - You begin to realize something, after many failed "Yes! I know where they are hitting next" eureka that every conspiracy theorist finds him or herself in at one point or many times. Some may make a thread about it, some may sit quietly and keep this eureka to him/herself.

Nearly 200 flags this thread has, so many.. "Yes we got them by the baal's now" posts. This is what TPTB would say if they were reading this:

"LOL"! - The Powers That Be, 6th November 2010.

Before I continue, I would just like to point out I am serious and I do believe there are riddles of such a degree; however If you create such disinformation as an agent of the TPTB or misinformation as a gullible average joe with an overactive imagination, then you will accomplish something.

This is what you will accomplish: Fear, Stress, Insomnia, Negativity, Worry, Pitty and most importantly you will accomplish a metaphysical goal and this will be achieved by the millions of people who read, listen and watch this information all over the world attracting this negative goal, with or without knowledge, even by just thinking about it you and all the millions of people have now just set a date for death by injecting that thought into the reality of the ether. Then thoughts become reality and that death may be that goal (the nuke going off on that date) or it will manifest itself into negative energy.

Do not dampen your soul, or these peoples souls, or mine with this negativity.
Everyone should stop making predictions, it doesn't solve anything, it only creates negativity and makes you look like a fool when it doesn't happen. I know the Youtube video author stated he was only suggesting the possibility it could happen, but nonetheless it is still injecting peoples subconscious thoughts into the ether that is so sacred and accessible you can not begin to imagine.

..and we can do without the negative energy, the balance is overwhelmed as it is mates.

Keep strong, no more negatives but do not be arrogant.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
Think about it.....

Maybe Bin Laden saw that show and thought; "that's a good idea ! why not fly a plane into the twin towers ?"

I don't think that anybody warns us for upcoming events by using tv shows, cartoons etc....

hahahahahahahah lord have mercy. So Osama is kicking it in his mountain caves where he conveniently happens to get not only a tv signal but the pilot episode of the lone gunmen which then inspires him to create more money for the weapons manufactures???? if you had paid attention you would have seen the point of creating the false flag attack. also from the time of airing to the 911 event was 4 months... your telling me he went from hey thats a good idea to worst attack on America in 4 months??? hahahaahahhahahahah the logic displayed in here is pure gold.

in regards to the clock and the Simpsons the episode who shot mr burns had a clue MS which was actually WS upside down. so 11-6 becomes tadaaaaaaa 9-11.

guys i think the lone gunman episode is too strange to call something not right with that, but this 11-6 thing could be anything. lets not sell our gold shares just yet.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

All of these "syncronicities" are part of what Jung called the "collective unconsciousness"/"group mind".

The music industry is full of them. popular song back 30 years ago named limelight that expressed it as shading within a universal dream. Makes you wonder though who inspires who.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I would think that it would more accurately read 10/6/2011. The clock is larger than all it draws attention to the 10. The 6 being the hour hand would be before the 11. So just my thoughts, we should have a year more to wait. However in 3 days we will know for sure. Peace Brothers.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I just finished watching this video which is somehow related to this thread about upcoming WWW III and November event. Check it out, it's very interessting.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Big hand =the month
small hand = the day

I dont see how you can miss it.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Guardian412

I am just saying where the town of Springfield would be if it was real. As for that episode I have no doubt that if an attack like that happened it would be D.C. or my hometown of Baltimore. I no longer live there but hope to whatever God there is that it does not. All of my family is there. Mom,sisters,aunts,uncles,Dad,etc.. if you reverse 54 you get 45.. if you add them up you get 9. You can play number games for days. We do not know. I don't refute that Baltimore with it's supposed Homeland Security exercise in the Port of Baltimore or DC with the POTUS gone are good targets. Sum of All Fears has Baltimore nuked. The "exercise' described a few pages back says that they run an exercise where a device is detonated from the port and the city goes under Marshal law. I have looked online to verify any exercise and see nothing in the MSM. That is what frightens me.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
No one seems to want to answer my question and my posts are being ignored...ONE LAST TIME. For those of you who truley believe that these are signs from the illuminati...WHY WOULD THEY WARN US? Why send out all of these cryptic subliminal-like codes? Do they want us to find out? Are they that stupid?

Can someone please give me a coherent answer?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hey there I'm going to take this for the veiled compliment I believe it was meant to be
but I assure you I am not crazy. There are just too many coincidences involved, wouldn't you agree? Why are you here?

Originally posted by Anthony1138
Wow, you are nuts. I mean that in the nicest way possible too.
Your looking at tv shows...to tell you the future? and that sounds...okay to you?

I watched the entire video, and sorry but i really think your dogs stopped barking. (meaning your losing your common sence)

Think about it, world elite takes over everything...to hint thier super top secret plans...on television "hey if someone notices our plan, through tv we wont do it" that sounds like a lame batman villian, like the joker "figure out my riddle and i wont hurt anybody"

I dont know who to feel sorry for, you or the people who wasted thier time (myself included) reading your post.

When you look for answers where there are none, your mind will make stuff up. To put things together that arent connected even in the slightest.

I am dead serious, and mean no offence, talk to a doctor, get your head checked or something. Because you + sane = some amazing threads. Thats the side of you i want to read about, not this insanity

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mitman93

Perhaps all of this is a game to them. Maybe they like to boast of how naive we are. Could be a message to other people in the know to start preparing for things without having to say anything out in the open. Why do killers leave clues sometimes? They like to mess with the psyche of their prey.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mitman93

I do not believe this myself, but here is my regurgitation from a number of other threads.

"There is some type of requirement that they disclose their plans for a "blood sacrifice" ahead of time."

I know, sounds wacko and it probably is, but that is the oft repeated reasoning for why the NWO/Illuminati disclose these things months or even years in advance. Some ATSers have made pretty good cases for coded messages.

Again, don't shoot me, I don't believe it myself, but there is your coherent answer.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mitman93
No one seems to want to answer my question and my posts are being ignored...ONE LAST TIME. For those of you who truley believe that these are signs from the illuminati...WHY WOULD THEY WARN US? Why send out all of these cryptic subliminal-like codes? Do they want us to find out? Are they that stupid?

I did answer your post. Lol, you obviously didn't think it was coherent. Basically, it's what they do, they tell us what they are doing, it's just that they hide it in plain sight. They do it in a way which is obscure, or so bold that no-one would believe it, as in a film which tells almost the exact story before it happens.

Why they do it? I don't know, except that it seems to be a characteristic of psychotics who commit crimes. Frequently the leave clues, to tell people what they are going to do. Maybe gives them some sense of exultation? I really don't know.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mitman93

It is has been addressed several times in this thread, but many occultist's believe that rituals of mass sacrifice must be proceeded with a public warning designed to reach the elect. Some mystics also believe that by creating simulated realities designed to anticipate future events, they actually magnify the "power" received when the trigger is finally pulled on the ritual. YMMV.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

Actually I just highlighted what a poster on youtube mentioned.

If you check what the guy said, then you see why it is Washington. The guy's logic seems to be faultless.

In the video you can hear... 5, 4, no time for a full countdown. 5, 4 can be 54. No full in a countdown is three quarter or quarter, depends from your point of view (On a compass, it's west and east). Now check the video where the nuke goes off. The landscape, the city is symmetrical. The only symmetrical city is Washington.

Now Google map:
Washington D.C. 54th street. If you have it, zoom out a bit. Check west (3 quarter). There you can see the Eastern Capitol St NE, which ends on the very same way. Now imagine yourself to the Lincoln Park and look toward the 54th street (East). The landscape what you would see is similar. A symmetric street setup is visible (The Maryland Ave and the Pennsylvania Ave) to the left and right, just as you can see in Simpsons. Plus, Washington is a flat city, just as the one in Simpsons again.

And the time? Homer says... Dinner time.

edit on 3-11-2010 by Guardian412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If you look for something, you'll find it.

I don't see anything here but wild imaginations. The only false flag here is this thread and the prediction.

Moving on.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join