It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pscysm

Originally posted by Eastsiderdr07
reply to post by Signals

Has any body actually looked at how the dates are exactally the same as 9/11...if you read 11/6 upsidedown wat do you get!? ...

Only three or four other people have written it. Seriously it's not that hard to read a few pages in is it?

im sorry but i dont go and read every damn comment that is posted i came up with this on my own thought thnx!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Loved that movie!

She didn't pay for her gas though! Maybe it's free in Mexico?

edit on 11/3/1010 by Braintax because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
reply to post by Skerrako

I just posted on this thread, and it might pull a few more things together.

web bot predicition thread backs up date to 11/5

The "V"'s (Roman fives), the "alien" connection, the "clock" that looks like a UFO...

SO, November 5th, something happens, sets up the false flag for November 6th.

JR

Mm. That could relate to the notice outside the town hall - which says something like yesterday - talk about terrorism. Today we regret it.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
reply to post by Signals

Look at the bottom right of the image it says Coupon i.e. Coup On

www.image-share.com...

For those not familiar with the word Coup

coup d'é·tat - The sudden overthrow of a government by a usually small group of persons in or previously in positions of authority

Party Music was originally scheduled to be released in early September 2001.[1] Its release was delayed until November 2001 due to its original cover art, which depicted Boots Riley and Pam the Funkstress destroying the twin towers of the World Trade Center using a Covert-Labs digital chromatic tuner as a detonator.[2] The original cover was created in June 2001.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

For what it's worth~

Ignore that cover with the martini glass,look at the one further down!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

"Worst Episode Ever" Season 12 Ep. 11. The one where Springfield is declared the Nuclear Whipping Boy, where in the event of nuclear war all friendly nations nuke Springfield to calibrate their weapons systems, and the children cheer in glee!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Very good find there! Amazing

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
reply to post by the_denv

This post, should have been a new thread. It will be lost under all the other replies, however clever it is/was. I agree, but this should have stood alone as its own thread. If you already did that, my apologies

Heh thanks man

You think so? I haven't made it as a thread at all, wouldn't know what to title it as, I'm going to say it wont be lost in a good effort to manipulate my own thoughts into reality lol...at least its in the ether!!

Some random guy might find it in 10 years doing a Google search or something lol.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
If you google "facts imitate fiction" you will find many many examples over time like the Titanic where stories and movies have predicted very closely the future. Why? I have often thought that some such happenings are not at all coincidence but that all of the top Hollywood types actors-producers-writers...hobnob with politicians and the rich and powerful. i think they glean info and can't "tell" or they will be outsiders, outcasts or in danger, but nothing stops them from creating "fictional" works that tell us what is REALLY going on under the layers of secrecy.
This will not explain things like stories getting the details right like Jules Verne in Earth to the Moon or
these www.guardian.co.uk... others.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

I like how you think, we need more positive energy like that flowing. Im sick and tired of the negativity I see around my life not just on here. Perhaps your post was not wasted at all then. Cheers

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Here is an interesting theory. Someone have made an interesting reply for this video... the video is missing the location and the exact time, right? But it seems the guy is figured it out. If you check the video, the one who made that comment could be right...

Location...

And no time for a full countdown... that's three-quarter which is perfectly fit to the previous symbolic formula as three-quarter is west on a compass, just as the capitol is lies west from the 54th street in Washington, right there where Washington is symmetrical on the very same was as we see in Simpsons.

The guy's theory for the 54th street could come from the "5, 4, no time for a full countdown" dialogue. Now I've checked the Google Map and searched the 54th street in Washington D.C. It's right on the eastern side from a very similar symmetrical point (US Capitol) what you can see in the TV show. If you adjust the view of the picture from the show and try to place the explosion in 3D... you can see, the camera looks toward the east, as it lies on the west. Why Washington? The guy also pointed it out...

only one major city is built on this way in the United States, Washington D.C. You can see this symmetry of Washington if you check a satellite map.

This is true.

Time...

Homer says... Dinner Time.

So 54th street, Washington D.C. November 06, 2010, Dinner time. Thoughts?
edit on 3-11-2010 by Guardian412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Ok ladies and gentleman, take a look at this posted an hour ago, by the "India Times".....

The rehearsal will also pinpoint the role of Indian intelligence agencies, police, Navy, Air Force and NSG in Mr Obama’s security drill , leaving nothing to doubt. Indian Navy vessels have already taken positions along the coastline and all inward-bound sea traffic will be curtailed during Mr Obama’s stay in Taj that dots the Mumbai coastline. Air defence will be ensured with the deployment of IAF jets and helicopters in Mumbai and Delhi skies. Also, hot balloon excursions and para-gliding within 100 km around the spots to be visited by the president will be banned.

economictimes.indiatimes.com...

“This will help in ruling out any co-ordination issues between the US secret service and the police personnel, besides getting the timing of the VVIP movement right,” said a senior official overseeing security arrangements.

edit on 3-11-2010 by freetree64 because: (no reason given)

**By the way thats not a typo in the second quote,at least not on my part, its in the article....
edit on 3-11-2010 by freetree64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Wow, you are nuts. I mean that in the nicest way possible too.
Your looking at tv shows...to tell you the future? and that sounds...okay to you?

I watched the entire video, and sorry but i really think your dogs stopped barking. (meaning your losing your common sence)

Think about it, world elite takes over everything...to hint thier super top secret plans...on television "hey if someone notices our plan, through tv we wont do it" that sounds like a lame batman villian, like the joker "figure out my riddle and i wont hurt anybody"

I dont know who to feel sorry for, you or the people who wasted thier time (myself included) reading your post.

When you look for answers where there are none, your mind will make stuff up. To put things together that arent connected even in the slightest.

I am dead serious, and mean no offence, talk to a doctor, get your head checked or something. Because you + sane = some amazing threads. Thats the side of you i want to read about, not this insanity

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by Blarneystoner

.....and have my daughters birthday in a few weeks. I kinda dig being a daddy.

So do I . I just want to see my son turn 1 month old.
Fatherhood is a treasure to behold.

As far as the Jung references and Schroedinger's cat I really want to crack open some Robert Anton Wilson now...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hope this hasn't been posted here yet, about the "NORAD" drill's over the Florida Keys....

www.miamiherald.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Esger

Dear Esger

Coincidence, perhaps and one can not disagree that one could find just about any number one was looking for in predated TV and movies.

However the whole plan was out lined in the X files follow up TV thing.

Now that is one wild script writer, that guy should be up for the next Nostrodarmus award.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhadamanthus

Originally posted by Shivering Coward
33 black and white hash marks between the clock hands... count 'em yourself.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f7c630a772e.jpg[/atsimg]

Turn the picture 180 degrees and it now points to 9/11. then the 10 on the clock becomes 01.

edit on 3-11-2010 by Rhadamanthus because: (no reason given)

The grass is green, the dirt is brown, but what is the white stuff at the bottom of the clock? metal? it looks like rings to me...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This is odd, as well....

One building reportedly remains under lockdown, as crews continue to count down for a Delta 2 rocket launch attempt tonight.

www.santamariatimes.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

ANSPHAR....nice! Looking at your avatar I understand LOL!

Seems we study similiar things. I met RAM several years back here in Dallas. Very interesting man and VERY approachable. His death was a huge loss. Almost got to meet Tim Leary.

On the brighter side, he's with his daughter Luna now.

RIP RAM. You were a rare breed.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This has been one of the most intriguing post and creepiest I have ever read. From a logical standpoint it is crazy and just the effect of the human mind trying to understand "reality" through pattern recognition while staring at chaos.
This really has a sense of urgency and some resonance of truth.. As for where Springfield is it is either Tennessee or Kentucky. They showed it on a map once.
the fact that the President is out of town with his "Barackmobile" , the Yemen stuff, various world disasters, elections, and the press release about moving 3-d holograms(cough Op BlueBleam*cough) there just seems to be a pattern emerging. The web bot and Baba stuff is peculiar too.
I guess we have to wait and see but the important thing is to remain calm and happy.
It has been said earlier on the previous page to not focus and give power and emotion to TPTB in any way. Negative group think full of fear is enough to manifest. I was planing on writing a book on 2012 and the Law of Attraction to illustrate this further but never got around to it.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Congrats!!!
No one has ever caught on to that. I spelled it out finally to someone last week. AiN SoPH AuR..
The limitless light... total illumination....
Robert Anton Wilson is amazing. Reading Cosmic Trigger changed my life 9 years ago. I had been into magick,the occult,conspiracy since the early 90's but that book was a catalyst for mind change. I have a few Leary books including a 67 copy of The Politics of Ecstasy that is pretty neat. Would have enjoyed to have met either of those brilliant minds. Frater Perdurabo as well. Man, 3 "V"'s in the cartoon. too bad it was not VVVVV. A Crowley reference for sure.

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join