It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Ok, let's forget it was done by terrorists, let's forget they tried before 911 but failed, let's forget all this.

Why would they put that in a Simpson episode for?

Thing is, take any xxx number and you WILL find it somewhere (movie, Simpson episode or whatever). Try it, any number. You will find hotel room numbers, someone will say that number somewhere etc.

Then, analyse this episode and/or movie and you WILL find others details.

IMHO, coincidences, that's it.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cheesefacedogbone
Another thing to take into consideration is that Harry Shearer(voice actor/writer for the simpsons), is a regular attendee at the Bohemian Grove.

this should tell it all!!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

What if, the illuminati isn't a secret organization but simply a collective consciousness, a projection through art, writing, social gatherings, meetings, and any other normal day to day formality. The illuminati in a sense you can't see or meet, nor does the illuminati have a single leader or a person you can approach to sit down and chat with.

Collectively we all are moving and working towards something, we get up every day and do our thing, but for what purpose? Can you alone or even collectively control or manipulate that unforseen or unknown path? To me this is probably the real illuminati, and nothing more.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cheesefacedogbone
Another thing to take into consideration is that Harry Shearer(voice actor/writer for the simpsons), is a regular attendee at the Bohemian Grove.

Holy Schnikees!

Can you verify this???

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhadamanthus

WHHHOA! that is crazy, you are right!

I'm not one to get suprised very often, but that got to me.....

I hope it is just coincidence, but I will keep my ears perked on this day.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esger

Ok, let's forget it was done by terrorists, let's forget they tried before 911 but failed, let's forget all this.

Thing is, take any xxx number and you WILL find it somewhere (movie, Simpson episode or whatever). Try it, any number. You will find hotel room numbers, someone will say that number somewhere etc.

Esger,

If you believe that terrorists flew planes into the WTC on 9/11 then this thread won't make much sense to you. For you to believe this thread you would have to believe that somehow Bin Laden was buddies with the makers of The Simpsons which does, like you say, seem implausible

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

I just posted on this thread, and it might pull a few more things together.

web bot predicition thread backs up date to 11/5

The "V"'s (Roman fives), the "alien" connection, the "clock" that looks like a UFO...

SO, November 5th, something happens, sets up the false flag for November 6th.

JR

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Thanks Blarney! You helped me bring this to the front of my mind.

All of these "syncronicities" are part of what Jung called the "collective unconsciousness"/"group mind". This also touches on quantum mechanics.

With space being relative and energy being infinite, it would make sense that this sort of thing would leak through to "popular" consciousness. With six degree's of separation, ALMOST all knowledge is sort of "broadcasted". This is not to say that the movies ect. are necessarily accidental or intentional. It just happens.

I liken it to a crystal radio. You tune the coil for a certain bandwidth and you recieve the signal your listening for. Maybe that is like us. We "wait" for something and eventually we get it (schrodingers cat?).

Maybe we are helping to cause it?

Maybe I've just been reading too much lately. This just sort of "popped" into my head. Who knows.

Me personally, I just want to go out this weekend to buy some ink for my printer so I can print some radio schematics

.....and have my daughters birthday in a few weeks. I kinda dig being a daddy.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esger

Esger,

It's not just the numbers 9 11 either. Notice on the cover where it says 9 11 it also says at the bottom right 'Coupon' as in 'Coup On' and shows a bus driving as in "we're being taken for a ride" i.e. deceived

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

6 in roman numerals is VI. Not V. the number 666 is DCLXVI

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Finally, I watched this last night! Being a noob I wasn't able to post it. It does seem interesting that Obama will be be getting to India the afternoon that this is supposed to happen.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Actor/writer Harry Shearer (This is Spinal Tap, Saturday Night Live, The Simpsons), who has attended at least one Bohemian Club event, wrote and directed The Teddy Bears' Picnic, a parody of Bohemian Grove mock pagan pageantry and drunken revelry wiki

In alex jones' film, they also mention it, and they actually play a clip of Harry Shearer talking about it, I think... I watched it a long time ago.

funny thing is.. The Teddy Bears Picnic was released after Alex Jones' film, and The plot is basically about a camera man sneaking in and getting embarrassing footage, and the members trying to stop him.
edit on 3-11-2010 by Cheesefacedogbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
www.godlikeproductions.com...
There were confirmed then unconfirmed radioactive materials found on one of last week’s plane bombs. If true It could already be here.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by NightGypsy

P.S....I firmly believe that those trying to perpetuate this nuke prediction for 11-6-10 are government operatives once again trying to manipulate and distract. Who the hell would pluck 11-06-10 out of a Simpson's cartoon and connect it with this Obama trip out of thin air? NO ONE but a govt. operative. And, yes, you may take this as an inference that that may include the OP of this thread.

Okay, well, this won't be the first time I've been accused of that. But I can't blame you for it, I mean that kind of thinking is what conspiracy theories are all about!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
As you know by my avatar, I am a big fan of The Lone Gunmen. I seen the pilot episode when it was first launched, before the 9/11 attacks, showed my friends and family it after 9/11 of course. I seen that Simpson episode on a YT video a few years ago aswell, there is a lot of movie orientated symbolism videos on YT, like Terminator 2, the part where T1000 drives a truck into the storm drain overhead and it says 9/11 on the bridge/road.

I know where truthwillfindyoubru (from YT) is coming from, I noted in my head the things I seen on that Simpson episode that stood out, and everyone here did also; the 33 black and white segments, turning it upside down; equaling 9/11 etc.

Getting to my point, I know where the OP is coming from, but... a lot of you guys should also know that TPTB also dabble in Weird Science and Freakn' Magic and before you go and create "prediction" threads, I think you should be more wise to not do so in the first place.

One thing is going by facts, a PDF file of some military server; that's information that is proof and can get people jailed and the threat eliminated. Another thing is to create threads like this, insight fear into people, and give those "the world is gonna end and we will all die a painful and horrid death" people their fix to comfort their negative sponge filling imaginations.

You see, when you have been reading all these occult books, experiencing various events, following and tracking the "evil" powers that be, wondering why, wondering when; trying to prevent the next disaster by attempting to crack their brill-i-ant riddles so you can prevent the deaths of other human beings by predicting where and when - You begin to realize something, after many failed "Yes! I know where they are hitting next" eureka that every conspiracy theorist finds him or herself in at one point or many times. Some may make a thread about it, some may sit quietly and keep this eureka to him/herself.

Nearly 200 flags this thread has, so many.. "Yes we got them by the baal's now" posts. This is what TPTB would say if they were reading this:

"LOL"! - The Powers That Be, 6th November 2010.

Before I continue, I would just like to point out I am serious and I do believe there are riddles of such a degree; however If you create such disinformation as an agent of the TPTB or misinformation as a gullible average joe with an overactive imagination, then you will accomplish something.

This is what you will accomplish: Fear, Stress, Insomnia, Negativity, Worry, Pitty and most importantly you will accomplish a metaphysical goal and this will be achieved by the millions of people who read, listen and watch this information all over the world attracting this negative goal, with or without knowledge, even by just thinking about it you and all the millions of people have now just set a date for death by injecting that thought into the reality of the ether. Then thoughts become reality and that death may be that goal (the nuke going off on that date) or it will manifest itself into negative energy.

Do not dampen your soul, or these peoples souls, or mine with this negativity.
Everyone should stop making predictions, it doesn't solve anything, it only creates negativity and makes you look like a fool when it doesn't happen. I know the Youtube video author stated he was only suggesting the possibility it could happen, but nonetheless it is still injecting peoples subconscious thoughts into the ether that is so sacred and accessible you can not begin to imagine.

..and we can do without the negative energy, the balance is overwhelmed as it is mates.

Keep strong, no more negatives but do not be arrogant.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Weird eh? Add to that Obama and entourage (including many top business leaders) out of the country at this time?

Tell me it ain't so!!

Indeed weird, just very recently the premier of BC, Gordon Campbell, suddenly resigned. He's one of the 'business leaders'.

Now, why would he do it? We're talking about the top man of BC, someone who must have fought hard to get to the top (or after a lot of hard kissing of powerful asses), suddenly resigning because he couldn't handle it anymore. Huh?

I wonder where Gordon Campbell will be tomorrow. We must not forget that his son was supposed to go to a meeting in one of the twin towers on 9/11.

Guess what happened? He slept in. He just decided to 'sleep in' and not go to an important meeting in one of the twin towers, of all things.

Interesting.

edit on 3-11-2010 by star in a jar because: too many 'indeeds'

edit on 3-11-2010 by star in a jar because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2010 by star in a jar because: new stuff

edit on 3-11-2010 by star in a jar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

This post, should have been a new thread. It will be lost under all the other replies, however clever it is/was. I agree, but this should have stood alone as its own thread. If you already did that, my apologies

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by NightGypsy

P.S....I firmly believe that those trying to perpetuate this nuke prediction for 11-6-10 are government operatives once again trying to manipulate and distract. Who the hell would pluck 11-06-10 out of a Simpson's cartoon and connect it with this Obama trip out of thin air? NO ONE but a govt. operative. And, yes, you may take this as an inference that that may include the OP of this thread.

Okay, well, this won't be the first time I've been accused of that. But I can't blame you for it, I mean that kind of thinking is what conspiracy theories are all about!

this same thing ran thru my mind im not sayin you are a govt agent but how in thw world do you point out something so accurate...this is too crazy thats y i believe somthing is going to happen and its a real feeling this thread is the best ive read since being an atser!!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Wow, that was beautiful.
logic and "secret" inlays,.. I like it.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
reply to post by wcitizen

What if, the illuminati isn't a secret organization but simply a collective consciousness, a projection through art, writing, social gatherings, meetings, and any other normal day to day formality. The illuminati in a sense you can't see or meet, nor does the illuminati have a single leader or a person you can approach to sit down and chat with.

Collectively we all are moving and working towards something, we get up every day and do our thing, but for what purpose? Can you alone or even collectively control or manipulate that unforseen or unknown path? To me this is probably the real illuminati, and nothing more.

Did you look at the cards?

I can't manipulate anything, I only create with my consciousness.
You could say there is a metaphysical side to everything - in a sense even this thread which you have contributed to could just be a collective consciousness. Everything could be said to be collective consciousness, including the Illuminati.

The danger of this kind of thinking, if not properly understood, however, can lead to a denail of experience.

At the same time collective consciousness manifests through the physical too. Like those people who were killed on 9/11. In the same way, there are people who planted those bombs, and the whole thing was planned and executed by flesh and blood people. I believe it was the flesh and blood Illuminati.

edit on 3-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join