It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
At 9:07 in the video there's a guy sitting at a table with two guys opposite him. The guy sitting at the table has VVV around the back of his head.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
False flags always seem to fall on emergency numbers (see below). The 9-1-1 emergency number was brought in 1968, before then there were different numbers in each state. The number in LA was 116 i.e. as a date November 6th. Here's a quote below about it from this site When in a fix, dial 1-1-6!

Did you know: From 1933 until the 1950s, the police emergency phone number in Los Angeles was 116? Children in public schools had a little song they would say, "When in a fix, dial 1-1-6!" All emergency telephone numbers ended with 116 for many years.

911 New York - Tuesday 11th September 2001
311 Madrid - Thursday 11th March 2004
77 London - Thursday 7th July 2005
112 Haiti - Tuesday 12th January 2010

911 is the US emergency helpline
311 is the US urgent helpline (non life threatening incidents)
77 In many states #77 gets you through directly to police
112 European Emergency Number

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Breaking News on CNN
"Suspicious package prompts evacuation of a DHL cargo facility at New York’s JFK airport."

lol interesting as this just came up as I was reading through this thread.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
reply to post by Signals

Breaking News on CNN
"Suspicious package prompts evacuation of a DHL cargo facility at New York’s JFK airport."

lol interesting as this just came up as I was reading through this thread.

Mm, I think they could well be building up to something. Prepping the public.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

very interesting...quite literally right after I posted that, the breaking news alert disappeared with no mention of it on the CNN site now..?? lol WTF?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

very interesting...quite literally right after I posted that, the breaking news alert disappeared with no mention of it on the CNN site now..?? lol WTF?

Must have posted tomorrow's news early or something, lol.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

It's in the sub-headline section on Fox news...

www.foxnews.com... 03/parts-glasgow-airport-evacuated-suspicious-package/?test=latestnews

link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519

Must have posted tomorrow's news early or something, lol.

In true BBC Building 7 style

link   
reply to post by Signals

Probably been spotted all ready but at 3:26 in the video the words END PUBLIC LIBERTY (end ave. public liberty) are seen close together. I found that strange.
edit on 3-11-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D

Originally posted by mutantgenius
ok heres another....I could get lost in youtube for hours...im tellin ya.

K. Here it is. Type www.itanimulli.com (illuminati backwards) into your web browser and see where it takes you.

LOL, I hope most the viewers know that you can point a domain anywhere you want, it doesn't have to be your own website. I doubt very seriously the government used GoDaddy to register their domain.

Yeah, that is exactly what it is, some guy bought the domain (itanimulli) and pointed it to the gov website.

I could register something and point it to ATS.

At first it does seem really really strange....but it is infact really a very simple trick.

I can't find the post where it was first debunked, but there you go.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout11cav

you are so correct the fear mongering is out of control. I don't think anything will happen in north america. but look at this

______beforeitsnews/story/245/883/November_5-8_UFO_Event_-_Obama_In_India_For_Festival_Of_Lights_-_2010.html

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I've been noticing some interesting coincidence between topics here and CNN content lol

note: something interesting I just saw on CNN that kinda correlated with a thread that was closed not too long ago

CNN - Candidates react to "earthquake election"
www.cnn.com...#/video/politics/2010/11/03/natpkg.elex.2010.highlights.cnn?hpt=C2

It is interesting because the thread in question www.abovetopsecret.com...

this thread had a few comic relief references to an "earthquake" because of the stampede to elections etc...

Now if you watch the CNN video there is some interesting commentary of the same type...but apparently this all was during some sort of deep earth seismic event that registered across the world that WAS NOT covered by the media....makes me scratch my head

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
the only reason i think it's a possibility:
Of course, it's going to happen on my day off

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I cant believe Obama would be in a rolling anything, hell even a tank. Anyone that has ever been to a big Indian city can tell you that there is no way in hell to control the surrounding areas if you are driving.

If he is visiting a palace whats wrong with a military helicopter?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The 'Combined Disaster' card in the Illuminati card game shows a time of 11.10 - planned combined disasters?

endtimescurrentevents.freeforums.org...
edit on 3-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I dunno. I came up with 4-6-11. April 6, 2011.
I also work in the surveillance and law enforcement industry. I have not been contacted yet, to help run the "policed" state.

If that call comes, I'll let you know.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Also interesting is that the "explosives" were found in a DUFF bag.

DU = Depleted Uranium
FF = Flase Flag

It will be a dirty bomb attack!!!!

Oh my god. You people have imagination i'll give you that.

I'm going to laugh so hard on the 7th you have no idea.

Hey bud I think you were looking for the pop idol website and somehow found yourself an a conspiracy website.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
reply to post by Signals

Probably been spotted all ready but at 3:26 in the video the words END PUBLIC LIBERTY (end ave. public liberty) are seen close together. I found that strange.
edit on 3-11-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

Wow.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhistpunk

Originally posted by Liamoville

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Also interesting is that the "explosives" were found in a DUFF bag.

DU = Depleted Uranium
FF = Flase Flag

It will be a dirty bomb attack!!!!

Oh my god. You people have imagination i'll give you that.

I'm going to laugh so hard on the 7th you have no idea.

Hey bud I think you were looking for the pop idol website and somehow found yourself an a conspiracy website.

I really, really hope so.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
there is a thousand ways to interprete thousand movie or cartoon scenes who will corelate wit thousand numbers ,dates etc..
this clip is fearmongering and nothing to do with reality ... i can only bet and predict that i will be drunk on cristmas so i'm actualy confused that this childish thread has 14 pages

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join