It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

I have a theory on the reason why he stops the count early. We have seen a startling number of events pegged to start in November. This forum is most likely crawling with disinfo agents and they know that we know.

We are all counting down to the webbot tipping point, timewave zero and many other predictions (Economic and political). Just so our predictions are not true, TPTB may accelerate their plans suddenly so that we can not "count down".

The man who pushed the lever said "To important to count down".

This may be the creepiest thread ever, I pray that it will not come true

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Israel will do it again...Instead of 9-11 it's going to be 11-11

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49cf858cb17a.png[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
ok heres another....I could get lost in youtube for hours...im tellin ya.

K. Here it is. Type www.itanimulli.com (illuminati backwards) into your web browser and see where it takes you.

cool

I'm a fan of www.p...enisland.net/

It's a website that sells pens... they jut have an unfortunate, or hilarious, domain name

edit - cool AND creepy. I thought it was a clever HTML trick... apparently not. Although I'm no HTML guru
edit on 3-11-2010 by ConradsLaces because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
9/11 places the month first then the date. so his interpetation is correct. to me the clock looks like a ufo. so 11-6 could be an alien invasion resulting in a huge explosion.

9/11 happened so quickly and suddenly something like this is just as possible. like japan at pearl harbor, 11-6 could be a surprise war of the worlds invasion.

i'm pretty sure aliens have to technology to simultaneously destroy every single major city instantly and completely jam every form of communication and neutralize all sources of power.

so we'll get to live like they do in gaza. i don't think the people in the gaza strip will even notice anything went wrong.

just in case im buying 10 gallons of water and some candles. i guess the michigan militia and hermit survivalists will have the last laugh.
edit on 3-11-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ConradsLaces

LOL that is classic....

second line

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shivering Coward
For those not up on the O-man's upcoming trip and his MASSIVE entourage check the link below to get up to speed...

Forty planes and six armoured cars: Obama visit to India the 'biggest ever by a US President'

...Now THAT'S rollin' thick!!!

EDIT:

Taken from above link regarding one of the pimp-mobiles he's taking...
...The car also has the US nuke launch codes and the nuclear switch for the president. It can also withstand a chemical or germ warfare or even a bomb attack.

WTF?????

edit on 3-11-2010 by Shivering Coward because: (no reason given)

Umm nothing for nothing, but did you really look into this source you linked? I mean I never heard of this...
PLUS they can't even spell right "Details of the elaborate arrangements for the tree-day presidential visit on November 6 were leaked to Indian newspaper earlier this week."

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Has anyone stopped to consider, that perhaps God or whatever you believe in to be running the whole show down here, may have placed these thoughts into the minds of those artists, in order to provide some warning to those who are willing to connect the dots, much to the dismay of those PTB who seek our demise?????

Its just a thought to kick around....

Also, the PTB have the perfect distraction set up for Saturday the 6th of November.... 24 Hrs of "Dog The Bounty Hunter" on " A&E " network....

Duh....wonder whats on da tube...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Light soul

11/6 Backwards is 9/11.... Hmmmm

Well in Roman numerals the time is VVV so maybe Marge wants Homer to wake up and give Bart a haircut?

At least the Simpsons episode was easy to move around.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I find this interesting and fun. I would like to add my interpretation to the list. The time on the clock is 5:55. Which to me if you are using the 11-6-2010 sequence it would be 11-5-2010.

I read the date going in sequence from left to right, 10 being the month - reading the time the way I do, 5:55 or 5-11. So I read the date as 10-5-11. Lots of fun, thanks OP. The fives have some significance but I cannot remember what it is.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I don't have much to add to this other then it was really creepy and gave me the chills. I honestly think sometimes I just don't want to know some of this stuff.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

11-11 ?

I thought the date was 11-6....

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
either way guys, i dont think anything is going to happen before black ops gets released

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JessicaLeigh

The Sum Of All Fears!!! Ben Aflecs movie. Funny how they are so original.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

Originally posted by Aisling
At 9:53 on the video you see the name "Buttinskis" on a banner. This probably doesn't mean anything but it's a little interesting.

butt·in·sky or butt·in·ski (bt-nsk)
n. pl. butt·in·skies also butt·in·skys or butt·in·skis Slang
One who is prone to butting in; a meddler.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

A "Buttinski" is also a telephone linesmans handset, able to be clipped to any available line and used as a phone to send test signals.

Respects

That's interesting
Thank you.
2nd line

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
ok heres another....I could get lost in youtube for hours...im tellin ya.

K. Here it is. Type www.itanimulli.com (illuminati backwards) into your web browser and see where it takes you.

LOL, I hope most the viewers know that you can point a domain anywhere you want, it doesn't have to be your own website. I doubt very seriously the government used GoDaddy to register their domain.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81

Well in Roman numerals the time is VVV so maybe Marge wants Homer to wake up and give Bart a haircut?

I don't get what you mean about VVV being the time - but I did see a line of VVVV's in the video, towards the end.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81

And vvv is 666 in hebrew, just like hitlers voltswagon logo.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
OK, I hadn't seen the 5:55 post. I now understand the reference to VVV.
second

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Just a biblical perspective in using the numbers 11/6/10

John 11:6-10 (King James Version)

6When he had heard therefore that he was sick, he abode two days still in the same place where he was.

7Then after that saith he to his disciples, Let us go into Judaea again.

8His disciples say unto him, Master, the Jews of late sought to stone thee; and goest thou thither again?

9Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.

10But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.

www.biblegateway.com...:6-10&version=KJV

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
If we can just turn away from the nuclear angle for a minute and instead look at the UFO shaped clock?. Can I suggest like others have hinted at, " Project Blue Beam" .

Some of you may know Ive been researching Serge Monasts original disclosure in 1994 in attempting to find out who the other journalist was that worked with him and also died myseriously of a heart attack a few months after Monast.

Add the upsurge in UFO media coverage and what may have been an initial test of the holographic equipment during the " Norway Spiral" sighting and I think its something else we need to consider. I cant see how TPTB would settle for a US lockdown caused by a bomb when they can achieve a world lock down caused by a fake invasion. This would also offer the bonus of a one world government and military to fight off the fiendish aliens.

As an aside, Monast talked about increased volcanic activity on the run up to his " Show in the sky", The fake alien invasion.

Respects

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join