It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Peterson Air Force Base members will conduct emergency response exercises Nov. 1 to 5 as part of the 21st Space Wing's continued commitment to ensure base readiness. These exercises may cause delays at the gate. There will be some traffic disruption and potentially some temporary delays in services in the areas where exercise scenarios are taking place. We ask our mission partners and community members for patience. These exercises are a vital training tool that ensure our emergency response forces are able to effectively respond to unplanned crisis events.

link   
Im gonna have to pass...see you guys November 7th

link   
Ok ok, assuming all of these signs were true...and not just a coincidence, why would TPTB go through all of this trouble to alert the public? I never understood that...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiratusRex
Peterson Air Force Base members will conduct emergency response exercises Nov. 1 to 5 as part of the 21st Space Wing's continued commitment to ensure base readiness. These exercises may cause delays at the gate. There will be some traffic disruption and potentially some temporary delays in services in the areas where exercise scenarios are taking place. We ask our mission partners and community members for patience. These exercises are a vital training tool that ensure our emergency response forces are able to effectively respond to unplanned crisis events.

All bases are...we are currently on ours too.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
What's interesting is that the people that did the X-files and the Lone Gunmen were routinely given ideas to weave into stories by people in our own government. Specifically I remember hearing about the Lone gunman episode about the airplane crashing into the twin towers to start a war as having come from government sources when the people behind the show were on the Alex Jones show.

We can only pray that no false flag attack will happen and that the good guys stop it somehow if it is planned. One thing is for sure, the elites want an event to bring in total control so the people will beg for their one world government. They have to do some really bad things to get that to happen.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Did I get it wrong, or was it the police who set off the bomb in the video?

second

No the police had their hands over their ears and their eyes shut - see no evil hear no evil. The detonator was some uniformed person of unknown origin. Presumably a fed? a t f ?
edit on 3-11-2010 by maluminse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Someone mentioned that the clock looks like a UFO after being ejected from the blast.

Makes you wonder why the UN just appointed an official ambassador to extraterrestrials.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hmm, not quite sure what to make of this thread.....has anyone noticed that the "terrorists" are not particuarly clever with what they do?

I mean they could wreck havoc on a daily basis all around the world...yet they dont, and we are led to belive the terrorists/communists are hiding under every rock and behind every bush attempting to destroy peace and "freedom" at all costs...........It doesnt take serious brains to put together a plot to kill masess of people...one person with simple applied knowledge could do anything from burn down buildings, to attacking industry...whatever...to me there just seems like there are too many potentional targets that these "people" are missing.

As for a false flag attack on the 6th...its possible

Follow this with caution, anyone remember the thread about a mysterious cargo being loaded aboad a cruise ship that subsequentaly dissaperead...but then re-appeared in Vancouver during the winter olympics?

And the thread about large quantities of missing chemicals in Hampshire...all im saying is things are always being predicted on here.....its probably best we take even the most serious threats with a pinch of salt.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
11/6 Backwards is 9/11.... Hmmmm

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

the simpsons could have been referencing new yorks reputation for high crime rates, and it could have meant
9-1-1.

but then again the whole episode highlights the twin towers.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

That was me that mentioned that. That is why I brought up in a more recent post here that it has been curious how our nuclear silos have been shut down from these so called visitors. If we have passed the astorid threat then we have reached the alien threat, if one was to go by that scale. SO, if one cant use nukes for the big one, What is left to do to false flag?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Another thing to take into consideration is that Harry Shearer(voice actor/writer for the simpsons), is a regular attendee at the Bohemian Grove.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
WOW,this is alot of money for a trip

(dailymail.co.uk)-
'$200m-a-day' cost of Barack Obama's trip to India will be picked up by U.S. taxpayers

President Obama's trip to India will cost the U.S. $200m-a-day, it was reported today.
The visit - part of a 10-trip to Asia - will take place amid unprecedented levels of security in the city of Mumbai, where terrorists killed at least 173 people two years ago.
Extreme measures to ensure the safety of President Obama will include the complete booking of the 570-room Taj Mahal Hotel for his security entourage.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Truth is stranger than fiction.
I remember hearing an interview of the directors of the x-files. The directors said that when they talked to some people in the intelligence community, they said that the directors would be surprised how close their show comes to reality in some cases. They never elaborated on what they meant by that, but I thought that was a pretty interesting statement. I hope a nuclear attack never happens again,here or anywhere else for that matter.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by maluminse

Originally posted by wcitizen
Did I get it wrong, or was it the police who set off the bomb in the video?

second

No the police had their hands over their ears and their eyes shut - see no evil hear no evil. The detonator was some uniformed person of unknown origin. Presumably a fed? a t f ?
edit on 3-11-2010 by maluminse because: (no reason given)

Right, thanks. Interesting.

link   
reply to post by Signals

I have sat in the background reading ATS for some time now. I pick through here and there reading this that and the other. I have never commented on anything here yet so this is my first time so I would ask for a little bit of latitude before being blasted by all the ATS members here for screwing something up in my post.

Anyway, with that said....after viewing the video I found myself sitting a little bit on edge. I am not one to jump the gun on anything and I weight all the information before making a final decision. If this were to happen, there would be a huge part of me that wants to know who is running the actual show here in the USA and throughout the world. I cannot believe that the footage on the video are prophesies in any way shape or form. What I am more leaning to is messages being passed back and forth using television broadcasting as a means to circumvent normal channels of getting information out to those planning such things as this. How are they going about getting information like this put on TV? Once again who is in charge of this mess? Who are these people that continually pull the strings of the economy, government and even individuals for their own personal gain. Is this another NWO setup?

These are very scary times indeed. I am a father of three and I hate to think about what my children are going to have to bear witness too after I am gone.

With that said, I am definitely going to keep an eye on this thread. Also I would like to thank all here at ATS for some very interesting reading and up to date news over the past year.

link   
reply to post by Signals

Another part of the message is the bus ride, as in "we're being taken for a ride"

For those not familiar with the idiom

'Take someone for a ride' - If you are taken for a ride, you are deceived by someone.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shivering Coward
reply to post by harrytuttle

It's funny how I havn't heard squat about Osama (yes Osama, not Obama) in the MSM until just recently. This + the Yemen packages has me watching.

And the recent scare of Mumbai style attacks through out Europe, the failed Time Square bomber. And to top it off with the mother of coincidences, Iran has developed nuclear technology. Perhaps it will be a false flag, which will be blamed on nuclear devices obtained from Iran, given to a terrorist network like Hezbollah or Hamas. This sounds like something our government would make up (Iraq war anyone?).

The clues are obviously there.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The Web Bot prediction of nuclear war beginning in November has been out for quite a while. The Simpsons may have just taken the idea and ran with it. Let's face it, terrorism sells.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I've been a lurker for a while and know just as well as most people here how many "prediction" threads get created on ats. As much as I hate to say this, I think there may be some dots actually being connected. I read the thread about the room mate from China and the friend of a CIA agent. Buried on page 7 is a post from a member regarding a "drill" happening in or around the Baltimore area that deals with a bomb leveling the city.

Baltimore is right next to DC and that makes me think.....Obama, his wife and daughters, and everyone else going to India. Here is his post which I will also provide a link to:

Originally posted by iwan2ski

Very Unsual Synchronicity Here...?

November 3rd to the 10th there will be a Military/Homeland Security exercise taking place for the State of Maryland. I was requested by my superiors to be involved with organizing and communicating with all emergency agencies during this exercise. The scenerio I am being told is something about a bomb being detenated in the Port of Baltimore from a shipping container. Most of the city will be wiped out and Marshel Law will be put in place to keep order. In fact, even though I work in Baltimore County, I'll have to travel to Western Maryland where the Command and Control Center I will be working at is located. Even when I was being briefed of my involvement, I immediatly got a bad feeling about this. One of the flags that went off in my head were the reports of a simular exercise that took place in New York on Sept.11th 2001.... The scenerio....Planes crashing into buildings, one of which was the World Trade Center.
This has been on my mind since last week when I was briefed. I felt the need to tell someone just in case it's more then just a paranoid feeling. I was going to start a thread about it, but came across this one and realised that maybe I might just have a piece of the puzzle that fits with this November predictions. Could this be a strange case of synchronicity where I might have a part to play in or only just a bad feeling? Either way my gut is telling me somethings up and it not good. Hold tight, keep eyes and ears open, I'll give you updates if I know more!
edit on 1-11-2010 by iwan2ski because: Spelling.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems to me like there just might be the possibility of something actually happening, but I do hope nothing does happen.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join