It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peckman's UFO Commission in Denver: Crashed Like a Roswell Disc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Hey there,
It's too bad they couldn't make this fly. It would have been nice to have at least one body in place that takes a hard look at credible ufo cases. Any way better luck next time

"Early results showed that Denver residents voted 106,776 to 20,162 against the proposal.

Mr Peckman claimed that the measure, known as the Denver initiative 300, had failed because opponents had greatly inflated the commission's projected cost."

www.telegraph.co.uk...
ed it on 3-11-2010 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

Well what can you say.

This does'nt surprise me at all really. Thats why its so important for the average joe to do this work regardless. If a proper body for UFO research started noticing that there was a lot out there that cant be explained. Then they would'nt be able to just brush them off, as crack pots.

I wonder what those who think disclosure is on its way will make of this? Sounds like a step in the wrong direction to me.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

The oddball proposal, which was defeated soundly during midterm voting, would have allowed residents to post their observations on Denver's city website and report sightings.

The "oddball" proposal? This just sums up why we get no credibility when a respected news source uses terms like this.
Shame people are so short sighted.

edit on 3/11/10 by Morgil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
All I can say is..'who would have guessed'..

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail
It's too bad they couldn't make this fly. It would have been nice to have at least one body in place that takes a hard look at credible ufo cases/

Considering Jeff Peckman was behind the initiative, the boards definition of "credible" would have been very liberal...

top topics

join