It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Course in Lady Gaga offered at US university

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Lady GaGa is EVIL 100% illuminati pawn. If this isn't covered in the course than the professor instructing this class is a pawn as well. If only people would see the signs that are overtly shown in her videos and performances they would not find her so amusing. Oh wait i forgot people don't care about that they just think she is cool and edgy. She claims to have all of her ideas come to her in dreams aka calls from unknown advisors followed by huge checks and contracts. She spreads fear negativity and gives me the heeby jeebys.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by co_creator

Well I doubt the first part. It's America's capitalist system. What the people want! The media continues to produce. That's how it works. "Supply and demand".

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
...play a couple of her songs backwards and watch any of her videos ex. eye at top of triangle and upside down crosses plus i am sensitive to that stuff and when i hear her voice my chest tightens and i get short of breath I am not gonna post videos and clips if you are interested look it up on your own. oh and IMO all MSM is inspired by TPTB. plus just the concepts of her songs and videos are terrible terrible terrible things for the youth to witness ex. the song she did with beyonce the video consists of gaga getting out of prison after wearing sunglasses made of burning ciggs, and proceeding to kill beyonce's ex with poison along with the rest of the customers in the small town diner. I don't personally take any of this to heart but c'mon should these scenes really be portrayed on prime time music channels airing when kids are getting out of school? Proof that the FCC doesn't care about you, your family, or anything that doesn't make them $$$.$$$,$$$.$$$

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by co_creator

You must be one of those Mason conspiracy type of guys. I'm a Mason which is really fun. We're not evil. Maybe it's how we see the world. I see it as crooked then evil.

<< 1   >>

join