It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Ghost Caught on film in back Yard.."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

I think the one thing that will validate it for me and let me know that the rest of the world is carzy and I'm not,is to have an experience that I could capture on film myself.About fifteen years ago I had a strange experience that still haunts me to this day.I still will not talk about it because it was really weird and it seemed more like an alien experience more than a ghost experience,but I cant say for sure.But because it was a personal experience I have nothing to back it up but my word.To actually capture something paranormal on film would be the holy grail for me.Even though I already believe, to have my own proof would seal it once and for all.Ive always wanted to do the graveyard thing and set up my camera and night vision.EVP also interests me alot.So maybe come spring I will try some ghost hunting myself.I encourage everyone to try communicating with spirits and see what they can find.They might be surprised what happens when they open themselves up to all possibilities.Peace.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

Sounds like your at the same place im at then. Ive had three clear experiences that left no doubt in my mind. The problem is i no longer live in the same house these events occured and no matter how many people i tell the story's too. No one truely believes me and i dont blame them. Its not easy to just take someones word for it.

Ive been trying to get my own conclusive proof ever since i left school. The problem is, i can never guarentee the places i go to get this are actualy haunted and the storys are'nt just legends or folklore. Needless to say in my amatuerish attempts ive never caught anything on video thats conclusive. I have caught EVP's but non are what people call Class A. Their open for interpration. So im building up some decent equipment right now to conduct some sessions that, if i get something. Theirs no way people can deny its validity. Its just really expensive.

The only way i can guarentee that i was in a haunted location is to go back to where it all began. My childhood home and go from their. Ive already promised myself that if i ever get rich enough. I'll pay what ever is needed to secure it. Then i can really do some investigations safe in the knowlege that there definatley been activity their in the past..

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

You mentioned your experiences.Where they positive experiences? Or dark and cryptic? Ive had one that seemed prophetic and life changing,I had one that was what seemed like a clear violation and thats all I'll say about that , and I had one that was wierd, and seemed more alien to me than spiritual.So thats funny I've also had three distinct experiences throughout my life that have left me pondering. What is reality ?and how real can other realities be?and why can I only see small glimpses into those realities?
I think more people have these types of things happen but never really talk about them.Peace.

edit on 5-11-2010 by mark1167 because: text

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

At the time they were terrifying, thats what made them so potent to me. I dont want to say evil, more mischievious. The worse one was getting hit in the face by a wall unit door, but it did'nt really hurt me it just shocked me more than anything. Kind of like when a friend punches you in the arm, but without mallice. It gets to you but it does'nt hurt you. This was the last experience i had, and i suppose to some extent i questioned the other two a bit. So maybe it was just letting me know. Yes, it was me you were'nt imagining it.

My experiences were backed up by my mother and step dads experiences. Their draws in their bedroom would open and close, and the T.V in their room would switch channels or turn on and off. We all had something happen at some point.

Its funny, but at the time something like this happens to you, somehow you just instictively know its a spirit. It exites a part of you thats never been effected before, and now because of it. Im sensitive to the presence of spirits at times because they give that same. Part excited part scared energy that runs through your body and kind of super charges your senses.

I suppose you can only speculate as to their reasons for choosing to show them selves to you or let you know they're their. I often wonder whether they show you exactly what you need to see, to leave no doubt in your mind.
In your case, you know something happened and it sent you on a journey, just like with me. Maybe that was the whole point. A kind of calling, or a belief that in the future you may just be able to help people in a similar possition or even help spirits express themselves, or move on.

As freaky as the experiences i had were, given a choice, i would definatley go through them again. Its opened my mind to so many possabilitys, and left me with no doubts that theres something beyond this reality that i will never understand. Untill that day i leave my body and move on to the next part of my journey. That wont stop me trying to find out as much as i can before hand.

Peace.
edit on 6/11/10 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Ya the journey has given me a new perspective on life and reality in general.I dont have to understand why these things happened.I just know they did, and maybe the journey is finally understanding it before we die, so we enter the end of our lives looking at things in a more positive way, or accepting way and maybe somehow that gives us an advantage over people who dont believe.I dont know.
Life after death or just a reality shift it doesnt matter, I know something happens and I've had glimpses into it
and I havent put all the pieces together yet but I feel I'm getting close.Thanks.
P.S. thanks for the props on the music.Cant wait to hear yours.Peace.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Seems real to me, his reaction does too.
Doesn't look like cigarette smoke or anything in my opinion, very interesting.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GraveDigger
Seems real to me, his reaction does too.
Doesn't look like cigarette smoke or anything in my opinion, very interesting.

Ya .Thanks for your imput.The thing that surprises me is that its a daytime sighting, and its outside.Two things that are extremely rare in ghost sightings.Like I said before the movement seems eerily human and I watch it over and over and I see a fading ,moving ,human form.Not rain,not cigarette smoke.But at the same time I cant say with proof that its a ghost.I feel in my heart it is, but thats still not enough.But its still one of the latest and best shots of a possible ghost I've seen in awhile. Peace.

edit on 10-11-2010 by mark1167 because: text

top topics

<< 1   >>

join