It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 Prediction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

after wikileaks, i don't think third party scuttlebut form the uss lincoln is a high value target. i can't wait for world war 3 it'll give me something to watch on cnn.

the 3 hr footage of sand reported by embedded reporter ted koppel during operation enduring freedom was journalistic classic worthy of a pulitzer prize.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
No, not gonna happen,. not this year or next year
there is no real reason for this to happen.
The TBTB dont need this war.
Besides all predictions fail anyway.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

May be is a hoax, or at least we are changed our future. In 2008 noone from leaders of countries are killed, so second part of prediction may be will not happen too. In Russia - Georgia conflict in 2008 was conditions for first prediction when some leaders go to Georgia but nothing happen with them.
I dont think that normal human wants WW3, excluding hidden warmakers

And i believe that if someone start this war, he will pay highest price for this.
edit on 31-10-2010 by petar258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by demiroyale

Just remember one really important fact..ok..

WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones...

don't forget that.....

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
reply to post by JustMike

i can't wait for world war 3 it'll give me something to watch on cnn.

people like you scare the sh!t outta me

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
nothing is going to happen people NOTHING in november.

2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons.

ok with well over 40,000 to 60,000 nukes i see no need to use chemical weapons so i turning a def ear to this kind of talk.

now with regards to world war 3 depends on how you define world war

during the bush 1 years the gulf war had allies from other parts of the world was well as did saddam have help from the russian and chinese of course after we set saddam up go figure and that was world war 3

during the clinton years when there was somailia and bosnia the us wasnt alone it had allies and so did the other side so that one can be classified as a world wide war because of the help that came from outside of those countries that one can be considered world war 4

during the bush 2 and obama years we are in iraq still and still in afhganistan and still have allies there and the counter parts of iran,pakistan,china,russian would be the axis of the counter fight to the us and allied presence there so yeah the can be considered world war 5

so were up to world war 6 already just depends on how you define "world war"

potential theatres:

iran
korean pennisula
yemen

and while we are still in iraq and afghanistan and we have the left and obama in power there will be nothing done.

the us with this current adminstration will not open up a new front.

feel free to disagree but i don't see anything happening whatsoever in 2-4 years after that who knows and coincidentally this corresponds to 2012 the end of times prophecy but then again the y2k prophecy turned out to be a fizzle.

edit on 31-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
My prediction: haiti capital will get cholerera outbreak due to polluted water. a leader dies and his brother takes his place fidel castro, another earthquake, volcano errupts thousands die, Isreal gives last warning to iran about weapons, iran does not listen,ship blockade in pursian gulf area and arabian sea, pirates take another ship, and political mess aired on tv.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I do believe that the Deep Underground Military Base (or using the D.U.M.B. acronym for short) that is said to be in existence in the Western section of the USA may be precautionary measure to these November 2010 predictions. Would anyone care to support or refute this?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
For everyone who doesn't know the prophecy about the 4 Heads of States did come true, it was the Mumbai attack. They took place at locations named after prominent people. I'm too high to find all the details right now but you can find out yourself if you Google it.

She has a lot of crazy predictions, most are really hard to believe, but with every prophecy there's always a small chance of it being right.

For the past year and a half I've had a feeling that something big is going to happen in November. Backed by the TimeWave Zero chart, and soo many other ominous signs, it looks like we're in for one interesting month!

Regardless of that though, we still have LOTS of problems to deal with. We're only a few dumb decisions away from World War 3, and with the fate of the world in the hands they're in now...

May God have mercy on us all! haha
edit on 31-10-2010 by concernedcitizen519 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
November seems as good a time to expand the war as any.. The elections will be over, through fear mongering the GOP will be more powerful and they love a good war. Nationalism will keep our minds off the fact we are indentured servants to the bankers and major stock holders on wall street.

Our country is broke Obama needs to create some initiative with a new conservative congress. And Israel can't wait to get started. Iran is surrounded with U.S. military bases. Arabia just bought some new toys from us. The weather in the middle east will start getting cooler and there will be many religious holidays for terrorism to pop up.

I think the U.S. elections will be the turning point. Obama is more a republican than liberal and will be happy to expand the war to Iran. After Tuesday he will have two years to do as he wishes.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
We can't get our troops back to the mainland because unemployment would skyrocket...so we need another war to keep em' employed.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I don't know about Vanga but I made a prediction a couple of months ago that Israel would wait until after the November elections to attack Iran. If the Republicans end up with most, if not all, the available seats in the House and Senate Israel will see this as all the support they need to make a unilateral strike against Iran that drags the US into the fray like it or lump it. If the Democrats keep their seats Israel will go ahead and attack unwilling to wait any longer for Obama to commit to war with Iran knowing that the US will get dragged into the war one way or the other.

If attacked by Israel Iran will assume a green light for the attack was given by the US and light up US military installations in Iraq at the same time they shower Israel with missiles. Hezbollah will attack Israel from southern Lebanon. If it initially goes badly for Israel Syria may move on the Golan to open a second front and draw as much Israeli armor as it can from the Lebanese border. If Iran, Syria and Hezbollah have already made plans to respond to an Israeli attack on Iran Syria may move first.

If Syria goes for broke the Israelis will have no choice but to shift a lot of their forces to protect the Golan Heights. Syrian heavy artillery could bombard just about any target in Israel from the heights. Hezbollah could have a lot of the Israeli air defenses and infantry tied up trying to protect Israeli cities nearest the Lebanese border.

This scenario could go nuclear within a few days of the initial attack. IF there are actually hidden nukes on US soil expect to see them used. False flag anybody? One way or the other we get dragged in.

The two wild cards I see in the mix are:
1- Russia and China - how and in what way will they respond? Would China use the Iran attack as cover to invade Taiwan?
2- Korea- will N. Korea use the Iran attack as cover to launch an invasion of the South?

If China or N. Korea decide to invade their neighbors things will go nuclear almost instantly in Asia. The US may sacrifice Taiwan but we have 30,000 troops on the DMZ in Korea. The only way to protect them would be with nuclear weapons.

With the US distracted there may also be some activity in S. America but I'd give that low odds. I think Chavez is more blow than go but who knows.

If China decides to make a play Russia, in all likelihood, will sit it out and prefer instead to deal with some of their local problems during the mayhem to the south. Saakashvili, pack your bags.

With Iran and Iraq engulfed in war Pakistan could teeter over the brink and erupt in full blown civil war. This means a scramble by the US and India to capture and contain or destroy Pakistani nukes. If the US shoots and misses India jumps into things up to their eyebrows.

With all of this going on it would probably overshadow the loss of a couple of US aircraft carriers presently sitting off the coast of Iran.

While I suspect Israel would prefer to wait until January to move against Iran I could easily see where it could all blow loose in November of 2010. Vanga may well have nailed this one down.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
It's nice to know the thoughts of what you guys may think couldtrigger something to even start. I think the biggest thing would be the issue with Iran. As far as posting what ship I am on, not a big deal any one could find that out. Any one who really wanted to know could also know what ports any ship has visited in the last few months. Thanks again for all the suggestions and thoughts on the topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join