It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reign of Antichrist Soon to Begin, Repent, Purify Thy Body and Thy Soul as an Offering to the Great

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I am a fool and I am a lackey. But despite my many weaknesses I proclaim the coming of Antichrist.

Not The Antichrist, just Antichrist. Why, you might ask? Because Antichrist is Supreme Lord Guardian Monarch of the cosmos. It is not a mere human being. It is an institution, a belief, a foundation, a miracle. It is God. And just as one would not demean a General by calling him a Lieutenant one would not use the definite article The to impinge upon the absolute authority of Antichrist symbolized by the word Antichrist. It is confusing to understand how his greatness finds a home even in ordinary use of language, but it does. To further clarify the point our Great Lord who is geniusly skilled in all areas of life will order the construction of several schools that will teach perfect linguistic formulas centered around the different words describing Antichrist along with his own name in different languages. "It is the perfection of styles" he once telepathically communicated to me in my dream, "that separates a man from a beast in terms of man's love of beauty. The notion of well devised methods and even ingenious systems, though the foundation for bureaucracy and the scientific modeling of the natural world, represent the beast. Modern man is the beast to be surpassed. If style and beauty (by extension) separate the Man from Beast, than surely the perfect symbiosis of Style and Form separate the Gods from mere men, and perhaps even the Titans from mere Gods."

In this and other mysterious ways does the Master communicate with his faithful servant.

I see myself operating in the capacity of a minor viceroy to His Royal Eminence. The one that Was, Is Not, Yet Shall Come to be. That was a quote from the bible. I am familiar with parts of God's book because I used to overhear sermons at a local church. Never did I step foot inside the building though. As it so happens my hearing is very acute and the lively auditory currents carrying decibels of Psalms would tingle my eardrum just like I sat front-row. Within that text is says Even Now The Spirit of Antichrist Works. So it does.. Antichrist is prevalent everywhere and referred to by different names.

It is the atmosphere and the very air we breath. It is the human universe as microcosm of the larger cosmos, like a moment of extreme joy or sorrow is as faithful representative of eternity. It is the beast. The beast is nature. The beast is man. The beast is the prevailing currents of order and meaninglessness found in existence. The beast is not everything that exists, only that which matters most. The beast is the end. It is destruction and chaos. It is a challenge to the gods, an act of contrition, a renunciation, a praise. It is found in the pages of the sages and the chambers of kings. It is decadence, madness. Solitude, downfall. It unleashes the bottomless pit which is the submerged content of man's (humanity's) unconscious desires. It is the struggle for unity, the impulse to self-destruct, the harbinger of evils in the wake of once healthy organisms and civilizations. It is the blood that supports the life of this world and the heartbeat of history. It culminates in a being.

He is ubermensch. He is Second Coming. He is Messiah, Mahdi, Maitreya, Avatar, Saoshyant, and True Man. He is everything to all people. He is incarnate. He pours his heart out endlessly to God. He is fair to his people. A conqueror surpassing all others. A leader to lead all and above all other leaders. He goes forth warring and to wage war. He goes forth conquering and to conquer. He goes forth divining the essence of all things, glorifying the truth and destroying the lie by his spirit. He has a presence above all others. And of those that conquer alongside him will be said "Shall all other warriors think themselves accursed they were not pledged from the beginning, and hold their manhoods of little account while among those faithful servants who went forth to battle with the One Born Of Greatness during those wonderful days."

With the lyre of David does The One sing a new song to praise a God hitherto unmanifest. With humanity will he share the melody of this new song. During his reign will he reveal that which is unknown, that which was lost, and that which is yet to come. It was communicated to me in my dreams that "Forever and Ever Will the Drumbeats Reverberate the Greatness of His Soul, the Resolution of His Will, and The Passion With Which he Served His People, Amen."

Amen.

I come to you simply to share the good news. May we have peace, security, and happiness for 1000 years. I want specifically to allay you fears regarding the coming transition period. To say that there will be much friction is a dramatic understatement. I was afraid when I was chosen to relay this message, but in my visions I am the audience. I know the terror, the disbelief. My visions are brought about by catatonic trance-states of stillness, silence, and thoughtlessness. I see flashing images of what is to come in the future like a newsreel. I then receive telepathic communiques explaining the meaning of various symbols and emotions I experience (all this occurs during the trance). After the images and messages I am terrified but then there are always these words that flash at the end of my visions that relieve my anxiety. They are for me personally but also apply to all of the world that must experience this difficult transition. These words are:

"Powerful demons require a powerful exorcism."

I take it to mean that causality escapes no one. Some may say it's karma or judgment but the process is not an inherently negative one. By way of inexplicable forces will the most terrorfully beautiful time of history soon begin its outward manifestation.
edit on 30-10-2010 by CeasarKhanTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
God probably doesn't exist.

~

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

The one your thinking of doesn't, no.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
What you have spoken of is a beautiful thing. Many have been waiting for this day.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CeasarKhanTheGreat

"Reign of Antichrist Soon to Begin, Repent, Purify Thy Body and Thy Soul as an Offering to the Great"

I'll take my chances, thanks, My body and soul are both as purified as they will ever be. And I absolutely REFUSE to repent. I've only done what I had to do in this life.

So let them come.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Yes, well.........hmmm, TPTB really intend to continue with their criminal act? And their's is a gnostic, luciferian, esoteric, mystery school belief on the Judaic scriptures. They seem to believe their concepts too, which makes me go
considering they access to the best educations money can buy: Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Cambridge. I suggest they take a look at the thread in my signature and learn all about true Quantum Physics. Infinity equalizes everyone, and the pyramid must be turned upside, to the infinite many.

Actually both threads in my signature relate, and the elites really need to wake up to equality and love. I'm a little tired of their games, and distortions.
edit on 30-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CeasarKhanTheGreat

Everything you have stated is correct. The time has come that man will bow down and pray for forgiveness. Society today is corrupted due to a lack of respect for everyone and everything.
I will post the Truth very soon.

God Bless!
All MEN

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Repenting is all good.
Purifying the body, even more so.
As for 'offering up' anything?
We don't have to do that anymore, Christ did it for us for then, for now and forever, just sayin.
Thanks anyway

Oh and before I go - is your whole post 'yours' or did you get some of it from copy/pasting?
I'm not trying to insult you, I'm asking if there's a link you could give us in order to read this info at an external site or no...

peace
edit on 31-10-2010 by silo13 because: speeling eek lol

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The SS,Gestapo,NKVD,KGB,Stasi these are things that put men on their knees.
I am not amenable to things that put men on their knees.
and whilst I can be put on my knees,
I do not of my own free will get on my knees before any of the dysfunctional beings that interfere
with the human race.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
So I suppose you are in favor of the mass slaughter your leader intends to subject the world to?
Are you also prepared to have your leader and his army destroyed by the return of Jesus and to have your dear leader and his false prophet thrown bodily, directly into the lake of fire, where we will gaze upon their torment forever?

Personally I prefer the winning side myself. I have a problem with worshiping a god who hates me.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

I know, and thank you.

reply to post by Untergang

I'll take my chances, thanks, My body and soul are both as purified as they will ever be. And I absolutely REFUSE to repent. I've only done what I had to do in this life.

Then you are blessed and a person of character. I bet you don't fear much.

reply to post by Unity_99

I suggest they take a look at the thread in my signature and learn all about true Quantum Physics. Infinity equalizes everyone, and the pyramid must be turned upside, to the infinite many.

What you said was wonderful. TPTB will soon reap what they have sown as the Christians like to say. But really if all your value lies in the destruction of the world and upsetting the natural balance then it only makes sense that you have a swift downfall.

The pyramid must do as you say. Right-side up represents top to bottom leadership, authority, control, dominance (in an of themselves not bad things but...) The upside down pyramid represents leadership through service and perfection, from the bottom up. This was a method instituted by Jesus in a way and a man called Che Guevara who liberated the Cuban people - despite his politics there was a lot of perfection to his military strategies, taking control of the country through nationalization, and the way he related to his people. Anyway, it is important that the pyramid switch positions frequently so the master can be the slave and the slave the master.

From Journey To The East by Hermann Hesse

‘It is the law of service. He who wishes to live long must serve, but he who wishes to rule does not live long.’
‘Then why do so many strive to rule?’
‘Because they do not understand. There are few who are born to be masters; they remain happy and healthy. But all the others who have only become masters through endeavour, end in nothing.’

reply to post by Archangelelijah

I look forward to what you have to say.

reply to post by silo13

100 percent authentic babe.

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
The SS,Gestapo,NKVD,KGB,Stasi these are things that put men on their knees.
I am not amenable to things that put men on their knees.
and whilst I can be put on my knees,
I do not of my own free will get on my knees before any of the dysfunctional beings that interfere
with the human race.

Haha, I like that.

reply to post by SevenThunders

Your posts were much more reasonable and intelligent a couple years ago. What happened?

top topics

join