It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archie Bunker is not happy with Obama.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
All in the family was a great show in my opinion.

And although Archie was a bigot and ignorant on many subjects, he had some good hardcore
and true conservative values which are currently lacking in our current time and in our current
political administration.

For your enjoyment.

www.youtube.com...

P.S. - Today, the Republicans and the Democrats are both bought and paid for by the same
corrupt puppet masters.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I wasn't around when that show came out but I've seen every episode. I loved how the show portrayed him like a bigot and ignorant that had no education etc. But when you actually watch the show you gain respect for his character. He didn't have a lot of money and education but he had street smarts and work ethic. He was no different than most people today and was always generous and helpful even when he couldn't be. He reminds me a bit like my grandfather who even though was not rich and had little education kept so many people in his house and always took care of his family.

As for voting and politics I think George Carlin had a great view on that here's the video

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-10-2010 by RayTheWizardLiotta because: video didnt work

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

i was around and archie speaks wisdom and yeah he was a bigot his character was and then agian he had the other show of his " in the heat of the nite"

the funniest part is jimmy carter and the left was in power at the time of that filming

and man does history ever repeat itself.

good find man made my nite

join