It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Everyone who agrees that satanic ritual and the subsequent abuse of power through relation please sign here. I entitle this thread "Death to Satan".... in no way am I recruiting anyone or attempting to start a "movement". What I hope to accomplish with this petition is make everyone aware that there powerful people who feel they derive their power and success through Satan and this does affect your quality of life in a huge way.

These very same people I have mentioned have over ime become very powerful and now are attempting to control our minds and pervert our sense of reality just as their minds have been perverted. I do not make claim of being holy or that a righteous if any God exists... what I am saying is there are people, very powerful and wealthy, who believe an alternate power exists that gives one dominion over the earth through sacrifice and worship.

Anything that is not of "self-sacrifice" to me is deemed "demonic", or evil or basically against the progress of mankind and the happiness of the individual which would follow in general, and is undeserving of power and good standing.... to forgive has a thinline between it to err... I wish that all people who agree in some capacity put their differences of opinion aside and understand that in numbers, in agreement of course, there is power and we can vanquish this "problem" rearing its ugly head.

Forget physical harm, we must expose these "satan" worsippers and ridicule their belief until they become obscure.... there is no room for peveristy in the future of mankind... we do this for the children... sign up or remain as you are, knowing inside you did.... everything bad stems from a belief in a power that promotes no principle

btw if you do not agree with me then THIS IS NOT FOR YOU ! duh like any form of intelligence would need a disclaimer to this thread.... it is obvious who I am talking to.... now go play somewhere Im busy
edit on 29-10-2010 by fonenyc because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2010 by fonenyc because: becuz "Iamsuperman" pointed out to me I should add some breaks

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
No where in your incoherent ramblings did I see anything resembling a logical thought and we are all now dumber for having read it... I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.....

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

Your radio and TV both have off buttons.

I guess Satan missed that detail when he was devising his master plan....

~Heff

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I don't see the point in this thread, not meaning to be rude. ATS is about discussion ... are petitions even allowed?

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
No where in your incoherent ramblings did I see anything resembling a logical thought and we are all now dumber for having read it... I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.....

LOL thank you for that enlightening response... I have now increased my HP, Dp and MagP.... wow if I keep leveling up this fast I might even reach your level one day of power.... but if you do ever encounter what I am speaking of and realize that there is a problem with satanic cults in every known facet of society then you might reconsider your cynicism.... then again you might be on of them so yeah once again thank you for wasting your and my time.... god bless everyone associated with you because hey... only God can judge you right? lol clown

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr
I don't see the point in this thread, not meaning to be rude. ATS is about discussion ... are petitions even allowed?

- Phoenix

Allowed? I felt this supersedes "allowed"... maybe I worded it wrong in my enthusiasm to express what I felt... still the point of the thread should be obvious... there are Ppl who believe in spooks and holy ghosts who wish to aid some "evil" spirit that wishes to see us suffer... better ?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by fonenyc

Your radio and TV both have off buttons.

I guess Satan missed that detail when he was devising his master plan....

~Heff

So where is the controller for your program? I would wish to try that "off" button .... bleh

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

That is a great response. I second all that you have said.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

Anything that is not of "self-sacrifice"
to me is deemed "demonic", or evil

Very well, then. I will accept your self-sacrifice. Cash, jewelry, gold or platinum bullion and pretty young virgins may all be shipped directly to my home address.

But please...skip the usual knife through the heart part of the ceremony. I prefer my virgins to still be living. I realize that's an aesthetic choice, but one that I'm quite firm on. Next-day air will be sufficient.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc

So where is the controller for your program? I would wish to try that "off" button .... bleh

It was removed from the ATS interface so that you'd have to read what people with positions contrary to yours have to say. It's all part of the denying ignorance thing. Hard to do when there is no off button, huh?

~Heff

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by fonenyc

Anything that is not of "self-sacrifice"
to me is deemed "demonic", or evil

Very well, then. I will accept your self-sacrifice. Cash, jewelry, gold or platinum bullion and pretty young virgins may all be shipped directly to my home address.

But please...skip the usual knife through the heart part of the ceremony. I prefer my virgins to still be living. I realize that's an aesthetic choice, but one that I'm quite firm on. Next-day air will be sufficient.

kool you got it no problem... but 1st allow me to check the wares before shipping.... wouldnt want your virgins defective now would you ? lol

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Originally posted by fonenyc

It was removed from the ATS interface so that you'd have to read what people with positions contrary to yours have to say. It's all part of the denying ignorance thing. Hard to do when there is no off button, huh?

~Heff

Good point -click-

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Can we have a second take?

Re do/word your OP...put some line breaks, fix the spelling, lets make it a bit more coherent.

Not trying to rude, but seriously, my 6 year old cousin writes better than that. I know she is a bit gifted but still.

"Yea, lets go with take two"-Tom Tucker

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Thread closed, pending staff review.

top topics

join