It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO photo, Annapolis Maryland..??"2009.Just released."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The person who submitted this photo claims he was taking pictures at his sons soccer game and did not notice the objects in the picture until after he started to go through them.He has reported that this event occurred Oct 1st 2009, but did not submit the picture to Mufon until today Oct 29th 2010.One year later?The lower object is clearer to see and reminds me of a kite,but at first glance I cant see anyone in the immediate area who would be in control of it.The object farther in the distance is less clear but definately is reflective.I'm not sure what to make of it,and frankly I dont normally even look at pictures like this because of the way they lead to so much speculation and can be interpreted in many ways by many people.With all the crazy videos going around lately and all the jumping to conclusions and hype I've seen regarding all the recent videos I thought a nice simple picture might be a nice change to debate and if anyone can determine if there has been any tampering with the photo please report.Peace.

www.mufoncms.com...

www.mufoncms.com...
edit on 29-10-2010 by mark1167 because: add link

edit on 29-10-2010 by mark1167 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2010 by mark1167 because: text

edit on 29-10-2010 by mark1167 because: typo

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The upper object just looks like a normal plane to me. The lower object looks like a piece of debris or dust that was a lot closer to the camera than it seems. I think its position relative to the horizon and the pole in the picture tricks your mind into thinking this item is just above the tree line and huge, when in fact it was rather small and closer to the camera than the pole.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
top object = plane. I think you can obviously see the turbine housings hanging from the wings.
bottom object = possibly a foil ballon? like the ones you get/send with flowers, they come in all shapes and various sizes.

.02 cents

Fry

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

Ya I thought that too,but i dont see any evidence of wind activity, ie: trees in the distance angled like its windy, or peoples hair blowing like its windy.this is what I mean these pictures can cause so much speculation and different views its hard to really say with any definity that its a partiular thing.I pray for the day we get something we can really sink our teeth into and its not just some blurry object in the distance, or an optical illusion of some sort.Still interesting though and open for further discussion.Thanks for your imput.Peace.
edit on 29-10-2010 by mark1167 because: text

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by frey51

Thanks for your .02 cents fry, worth more than a pesco.lol.Ya like I said it could be many things and earthly explanations should always be the first thing we think of before we go crazy.like I told a buddy of mine when the whole New York thing was going down,If aliens really, finally, wanted us to know about their presence, they would not fly around in the high atmosphere making it impossible for any kind of real proof or mimic plane flight paths(I still dont get that explanantion and why people cling to that belief,why would aliens mimic flight paths?)or hang around watching a kids soccer game.They would let us know, and I mean really let us know.Peace.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The photos aren't much to go on there.

I would be inclined to believe it is just another 99% miss sighting.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sma11time

I agree, not much to go on, not close enough to see any structure or real detail, but far enough away to not really be able to say for sure what they are.It seems like a pretty random picture to take unless thats his son on the field.If its not, it almost seems like he new something was in the sky and snapped his picture for the heck of it.Like I said its one of those pictures that if threaded wrong and with to much hype could cause lots of ruccass.
I think its to inconclusive to say one way or the other.Peace.
edit on 29-10-2010 by mark1167 because: typo

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Looks like UFOs.
Two objects in the sky seem unknown.
Why just say UFO.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisintel
The upper object just looks like a normal plane to me.

Exsqueeze me but, exactly what part of normal do you see in this "airplane"?
Please feel free to use Microsoft paint and detail the fuselage and tail section.
I look forward to your next post.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

your right.I misled.Two ufo's,not one,and they are ufo's.They are unidentified objects, not unidentified alien craft but objects.Even though we can speculate as to what they might be,without further resolution or detail we cannot positively identify them as alien craft or specific earth born objects.I stand corrected.Thanks for your imput.Do you have any thoughts yourself on what we are seeing.? peace.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

They might even be the same type of craft.
www.mufoncms.com...

Two edges on the diamond shape has sparks or some lighting arrangement.
Also a row of black bumps one photo analyst called them.

The higher object has a lower profile and has a bright spot and a metallic look
beside it.

Even if by an airport these ship appear under the radar.
If unknowns they might be getting location fixes.

Sure a lot to be said.
The shapes are not telling of the unknown perhaps due to the
atmospheric control they appear to exert.
ED: And a black 'bump' on the higher object.
The bumps are thought to be flight controls in the ether ship theory.
Or movement is in the direction of the black area but I never studied
that many videos to tell you where to find the video.

edit on 10/29/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

The object in the distance is obviously silvery metallic in nature, and I'm not sure if a commercial aircraft or smaller aircraft would even be flying in this area.
Remember this is taking place at the Annapolis Naval Academy which I found interesting as well.
The previous poster claimed the closer object could be a trick of distance, like something being closer to the camera than our eye can tell, like a leaf or a candy wrapper or a piece of paper.But from studying it closer and closer I can tell just using logic that none of those objects fit that profile I'm seeing.Both objects seem to also be
coincedentily in pretty much the same arc or line of sight from each other, which makes me think that it isnt a coincedence.The triangular object almost has thickness to it as well.It got me geussing after i had ran through most of the things I thought they could be.?? Keep coming with those thoughts. Peace.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

What do you think of all the black bump on the diamond actually being the same bump.
All those in a straight line, all the same device on the ship.

The other ship has a black bump bright bump and metallic light visible.

So same type ship but moved in very quick jumps in a direction of travel makes the diamond
shape.
They can go 300 miles per second according to Tesla or haven't you heard
of that theory.

edit on 10/30/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: put in all.. the line on bumps are a vibration or speed caused effect

ED: Being a pulsed drive system it sort of makes sense, yeah there are jumps but not
quantum jumps just voltage jumps from an open mass of wire perhaps a cone or flat
coil.
edit on 10/30/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

ED: Finding the black bumps:

ED: See the first UFO traveling down left.. leaving a dark trail..
See 0:30 of 4:50 for exhaust of simple powered craft, needs no free energy
cause the momentum is free..

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I ran the image through a little program and got these results and it seems to have been edited at some time

Signature: 01A5C5922845AA40ADB38740B5BB205A
Signature (Rotated): 019D0859B90DD978F84DF3C7F8A725FC
File Offset: 0 bytes
Chroma subsampling: 2x1
EXIF Make/Model: OK [SONY] [DSC-P92]
EXIF Makernotes: OK
EXIF Software: OK [QuickTime 7.6.3]

Searching Compression Signatures: (3327 built-in, 0 user(*) )

EXIF.Make / Software EXIF.Model Quality Subsamp Match?
------------------------- ----------------------------------- ---------------- --------------
SW :[Apple Quicktime ] [1021-1023 ]

NOTE: EXIF Software field recognized as from editor
NOTE: JFIF COMMENT field is known software
Based on the analysis of compression characteristics and EXIF metadata:
ASSESSMENT: Class 1 - Image is processed/edited

I'm not exactly sure what to make of the results except that the image has been edited at some point maybe someone cleverer can interpret them
edit on 30-10-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Can one actually detect image changes and history in an image.
A visual document seems the way to go instead of numbers.
Check to see if the black bump was moved in any way.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I bet $600.00 for kite on the second object Bob.

Winner.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NateNute

My first impression was a kite, but I can't see any signs of wind or string or tails or a person operating a kite, it seems to be across the river if the distance is right and not a trick of the eye,and I see no one on the other side.I've kind of given up on just blowing it off as a kite for now until someone can give me more evidence.
Peace.
edit on 30-10-2010 by mark1167 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join