It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Protection, (NWO).

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I should have posted earlier, but in any serious rioting/violence, all hell breaks loose scenario, the number one concern is to get away from a heavily populated area, or bunkered into an easily defended home, and ride out the first week.

Do not attempt to travel, defend, collect supplies/resources, or any other risky endeavor. Let all the unprepared and overreacting people kill each other and act crazy for the first week. After that, if you have planned and prepared, then you will have a much easier time of finding what is actually valuable as a resource.

Plus, in most cases, things will settle down and be mostly under control in a weeks time. No need to waste all your ammo and risk your health and life if you find out a week later that things are back to normal!

Can you imagine anything worse than some rumor that starts nationwide chaos, causes rioting, and you have to shoot your neighbor or friend, and then a week later the government has stepped in, quelled the chaos, put the rumors to rest, and you are supposed to go on with your normal life? I plan to never be in that situation, I will be laying low low low until the severity of the situation is absolutely verified and the initial chaos has died down.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Just don't panic and remember that most other people won't have guns etc. either. And as others have said knowledge is key.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

Yes your right Nodice but you cant really blame them, with lifes burdens in todays rat race even when
confronted with obvious facts its easier to ignore. Last week i caught up with a mate for a beer and a bet,
after a few the conversation turned to mortgage issues which led to banks in general then NWO. He has
only been married for 12 months and has his first child on the way, it was the last thing he wanted to hear.
Pretty scarry stuff for someone with a baby on the way!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
as a resort a paintball gun turned up and shooting marbles is pretty devastating. that might be a legal alternative also look at pepper balls. those will stop someone dead in their tracks.
easily made with capsium and a hypo needle and some paintballs

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Although I agree with everything else you have posted I don't think hiding and sitting idle the first days is a good idea. As soon as it goes down most people will be in disbelief. That is when one might want to go get extra supplies at the nearest grocery. During a big event the shelves will be cleaned out within two days tops. There may be nothing left if you wait.
I think there will be chaos among many but most will hide at first. Remember we are talking about a scenario that most have never lived through or can't even imagine. The first to act will be the first to live. After you get goods then yes lay back and wait as long as you can.
If it's a total economic collapse then you will want things to barter with neighbors. Food will override precious metals and bullets may even become money. Imagine how much soap or shampoo will become a commodity after a few months.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Just dont complain when you are hungry but its all you can use, if your lucky enough.

"Eat my dinner ya scumbags! Yaarrgghh!"

You could even play an instrument, its a good cover for having no weapons.

On a more serious note, I dont think rioting will solve anything, it will simple give them the excuses they need for more draconian laws and violence.
edit on 29-10-2010 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

LOL.....Well you could be right.

I think it will go the other direction, I think everyone will be in the streets and ransacking the stores, and I think the risk is too great and the reward too small......but, if you are one of the first to act, or if you don't see a lot of violence on the streets, then it might be a great idea to go and get stocked up.

Judging from my experience with Hurricanes, and Snowstorms the day that the news reports the danger is the day you don't want to be anywhere near a grocery store or a home improvement store. Even without violence the traffic and congestion is horrible, the shelves are bare, and the attitudes are horrendous.

I suppose it could go either way. I feel it is better to be prepared before there is a need for the preparation, and I don't want to be out there battling all the unprepared folks and risking life and limb when the disaster may only last a couple of days and I have enough at home to ride it out. I could be wrong though.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

LOL.....Well you could be right.

I think it will go the other direction, I think everyone will be in the streets and ransacking the stores, and I think the risk is too great and the reward too small......but, if you are one of the first to act, or if you don't see a lot of violence on the streets, then it might be a great idea to go and get stocked up.

Judging from my experience with Hurricanes, and Snowstorms the day that the news reports the danger is the day you don't want to be anywhere near a grocery store or a home improvement store. Even without violence the traffic and congestion is horrible, the shelves are bare, and the attitudes are horrendous.

I suppose it could go either way. I feel it is better to be prepared before there is a need for the preparation, and I don't want to be out there battling all the unprepared folks and risking life and limb when the disaster may only last a couple of days and I have enough at home to ride it out. I could be wrong though.

Tell you what, from my experience with hurricanes, the first thing I would do is raid a liquor store!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Gun regulation was forced to lower the rate of deaths. If you are a member of a Gun club or own a rural property, you are allowed a gun permit in Australia!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I am so glad you got didlley squat stars for this thread LestWeforget, I bet you have a southern cross tattooed on your body some where as well.

I suggest you respect our great country and don't worry about bullsh^t, because as your profile name suggests, we are one but we are many and please respect it

why Australians suggest this crap is mind blowing to me, you live in the lucky country mate, even if sh^t really hit the fan you would see the TPTB come here, don't be caught up in the conspiracy crap, stop reading and go enjoy our great land, because you my friend are wasting it, go travel and see how life really is for others

Wally proud Australian and more proud of the diggers who fought for this country for the life we have and still are then this lame poster

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Leave the city and head as high inland as possible. But first make sure you have enough food and water supplies, and preferrably a truck 4x4 to get out-of-town. Don't wait about until the crap hit's the fan! Get out whilst you can, because this time next year of 2011 is when the crap hit's the fan.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I own a shuttle bus that I have yet to convert into a camper. If a shtf scenario comes around soon I will back it through the front of a grocery store, pop the side and rear doors, and start loading as fast as I can.
If you happen to be shopping that day you might want to move when you hear a diesel roar and a annoying beep beep coming your way.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well I imagine a good escape plan would look something like this

edit on 31-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join