It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Be a "Heat Deather"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Don't be a "heat deather" just yet, for a few reasons I'm going to speculate about here:

(1) The Pauli-Exclusion Principle states the following: No two fermions of the same kind may simultaneously occupy the same quantum state. Ergo it is technically impossible for a black hole to contain a singularity of infinite energy density, unless of course the black hole is composed only of bosons. However, I hypothesize that black holes actually convert bosons into fermis via hawking radiation.

(2) I also hypothesize that it is impossible for fermis to enter the event horizon of a black hole, which is why those giant jet streams of ultra-hot particles are always being observed near black holes.

(3) Heat entropy goes in reverse at sufficiently cold vacuum states, such as out between the expanses of the galaxies where space is endlessly stretching. This extreme cold state of the universe actually is responsible for bose-einstienien condensation which brings bosons into a same energy level state. I hypothesize that as the universe cools down a lot that fermions are converted back into bosons and dark matter.

(4) Heat entropy does not increase linearly with time and gravitational entropy does not decrease linearly with time, as heat deathers assume they do, but rather chaotically rises up and down over time like the stock market. Every time a star goes nova or a big bang occurs, that represents a spike upwards in heat entropy and a spike downwards in gravitational entropy. Every time a black hole forms in the hot centers of galaxies or a cloud of bosons condenses out in the cold vacuums of space, that represents a spike downwards in heat entropy and a spike upwards in gravitational entropy.

Take it or leave it, just some thoughts about why the "geniuses" such as Stephen Hawking and Roger Penrose are incorrect in their models of the universe. Also posted here on my blogtoo.
edit on 28-10-2010 by quantum_flux because:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Every time a big bang occurs? You think there's been more than one? That is something I'd like to hear.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

We live in a Multiverse. Just because we think we can observe things to within a 14 billion light year radius from us doesn't mean that that is all there is to the universe. What about something that maybe occured 30 billion light years away from us 15 billion years ago or something like that? We wouldn't even know about it for another 16 billion years when the light finally reaches us.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This one was inspired by something I read on the Onion recently, lol: Christian Right Lobbies to Overturn Second Law of Thermodynamics

new topics

top topics

join