It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seattle Man pulls girl from wreckage, dead father shows up days later

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Original story here

This guy saved a girl from a burning car. Her father died a couple of days later. A few days after that the dead guy came to the rescuer in a vision asking him to stop by his old work place and deliver a message to his co-workers not to blame the driver of the other car (who apparently had a seizure and caused the accident). Compelling story for appearing in a MSM newspaper.
edit on 10/28/2010 by schuyler because: spelling

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Compelling story for appearing in a MSM newspaper.

What? It's a silly story in often silly "MSM" newspapers.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I don't remember this, but people afterward told me that when I couldn't open the door, I ripped it off the hinges. I jump into the car. For a few seconds, it's like there is no sound, no smell, everything is in slow motion. I can't explain it any other way.

AMAZING story.
This guy is a hero.
My hope in humanity always goes up a notch after hearing stories like these.

"My wife is next to me in bed. She's sleeping. Everything is where it's supposed to be," says Johnson. "Then there is this man standing right by the bed. He says he needs help with a few things. I say, 'OK.'

"Now, I know it's him (Kotowicz) even though the only time I had seen him was at the accident, when he didn't look, you know, normal. He says he wants me to give a message to his wife and to his daughter. That's private so I can't tell you about that message.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

Compelling story for appearing in a MSM newspaper.

What? It's a silly story in often silly "MSM" newspapers.

And then it's posts like these which bring that notch I just talked about 1 step down.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Awesome story! I can't help but wonder what the private message was though.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

I should have clarified, I was referring to the "I had a vision" aspect, not what he did. The line in the OP about being compelling for being in a MSM newspaper made me think it was one of these "heavenly vision" stories that are supposedly 'suppressed' by the MSM.
edit on 28-10-2010 by Whyhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well, I'll tell ya. I do not remember the Seattle Times EVER printing a story about someone having a vision like this before and, IMO, MSM normally does not. You get this sort of thing in the National Enquirer, but it is rarely a story line advanced by MSM. I'm not saying they suppress it; they just don't do it. If you are the kind who do not believe anything like this could ever happen, then fine. Continue believing that way. One of these days when you wake up dead you are going to be surprised. And after you back pedal your way to some sort of "rational" explanation, I want you to come to me and apologize.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
What a beautiful and touching story of heroic and altruistic behavior. Thank you.for sharing.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
What a great story, thanks for posting!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Never really visited forum, but, wow what a story. Events such as these are ones that make legends. Thanks OP for posting this. . .this is truly an inspiring read. One of the best I've seen on ATS for a while. S&F

new topics

top topics

join