It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, guys...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hi, guys, I'm new to ATS, and quite happy to be here! I'm eighteen years old and interested in pretty much everything this site has to offer. I've had (confusing) experiences with (extraterrestrials?) and would LOVE to talk to anyone who has had experiences like mine in southwestern VA, where I used to live. I believe that I have had contact (though I'm not exactly sure to what degree, at this point). I believe I have remote viewed. please feel free to challenge both of these things and more (:

I am not a skeptic or a believer because I believe on dealing with everyone on a case-by-case basis. If your story is believable, I'll believe it. If it isn't, i'll tell you. I love to talk to everyone. I love cryptozoology and lost civilizations and anything anyone can tell me about the Amazon/other semi-unexplored areas. Message me or friend me, I like meeting new people

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SFlowers

Welcome to ATS

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
YO!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Nice to see you here S. I see you mentioned cryptozoology as an interest. Thank goodness for that, it seems to be a little left behind here. You will see mostly ufo's govt conspiracy, 9/11...the list goes on but the cryptid stuff is sometimes overlooked. I just posted there yesterday and I think like 5 people read it haha.

Anyhow, welcome aboard.
Good luck!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!

I look forward to reading your posts.

May your stay here be as enlightening as it is entertaining.

~meathead

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I am not a skeptic or a believer because I believe on dealing with everyone on a case-by-case basis.

We have a winner..! Great outlook and good on ya' for the open mind.

Utilize the search bar before creating anything new - you'd be surprised how much has already been covered here...though new and fresh angles on current and past topics are just as welcome as original content.

Cya on the boards...
edit on 28-10-2010 by facelift because: take out duplicate word...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Hi SFlowers, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join