It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is currently going on in Philadelphia???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
No idea pertaining to the flight delays although I noticed mention of the "murky" cloud coverage.I am about 15 mins from the philadelphia airport for reference.Me and my girlfriend have been doing a little sky watching as of late and have noticed the "murky"/brownish" cloud coverage at night as if a fog has swept in and we are unable to see the stars or anything for that matter...
I am unable to start my own thread as of right now but while posting with some atsers that are local to my area I was wondering if anyone in the philadelphia area has noticed any u.f.o. sightings or anything strange in the sky? I ask because as I was previously saying my girlfriend and I the other night were looking some topics up on the net when she goes "hey hon...look our star is out" (star being a red/blue/green/white very brightly lit star that flickers rather quickly that we have been observing for a wile now..has anyone else seen this "star" and any information as to what it maybe??? star,satellite,planet etc.)

when I turn around and looking out my window I notice what can only be best described as a reddish pulsating/glowing "star"/portal/u.f.o. and it just faded/fizzed out...
.I would say it was visible no more than 5 seconds.I have never seen anything like it before or afterward since the other night I first saw it..I can only speculate at this point but I feel and truly believe it was not a plane and it was not a star.(I star-gaze and pay attention to the sky every single night and watch dozens of planes comeo over my area being so close to the airport)
We observed the surrounding area with binoculars to see it would reemerge behind cloud cover etc. it was stationary and did not move
If anyone has seen anything that resembles what I have just posted or has any relevant information or sightings I would greatly appreciate it.

edit on 28-10-2010 by PerfectPerception because: spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6
[mor

lol nah man your not trippin ive seen flashes in the clouds too...haha i thought i was buggin out apparently not.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

I hope you are not there now MSM just reported some sort of bomb scare or something not sure if it's on the tarmack or in the airport but good luck with that 1... PEACE

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by The Traveler

Yeah bro, it was like a scary alien movie... like a huge white flash light was flashing around up there
and ive been hearing what sounds like bass loud pop noise up there, too

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Just saw this on CNN.

news.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

(CNN) -- At least two U.S. airports were on high alert Friday after investigators found a suspicious package on a plane in the United Kingdom the night before, a law enforcement source with detailed knowledge of the investigation said.

The suspicious package, which contained a "manipulated" toner cartridge, tested negative for explosive material, the source said, but it led to heightened inspection of arriving cargo flights in Newark, New Jersey, and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and a UPS truck in New York.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I used to work at an airport and the big joke was that the flights to and from Philly were almost always delayed. We would just know it was Philly when someone said there was a delay. If it wasn't from Philly, we were surprised. It was that regular. I don't know why it always happened though.

<< 1   >>

join