It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Hysteria or Mass Sightings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
October 18, 2010: It was about 9:30PM on Monday October 18, 2010. I went outside to smoke a cigarette with my sister. Almost as soon as we got outside we both, at the same time said, "Do you see that?" Turns out we were both looking at two objects in two different parts of the sky. The object she noticed was in to the North and the one I noticed was in the West. Both objects looked the same, to us it looked like a rapidly flashing star, with noticeable changes in color (red, green, white, orange) After about 5 minutes my sister went inside to get my mom and step dad. I continued to watch with no perceivable change in position or colors. When everyone was back outside (my step dad convientenly brought a pair of binoculars) looking through the binoculars the lights became much more defined. A large white light with smaller colored lights at the bottom, the colored lights were the ones flashing and changing colors. At this point I would like to point out that there was no discernable difference between the light to the North and to the West. After about 10 minutes my step dad went inside, roughly 5 minutes later we noticed a third light to the NNW. Unfortunately none of us noticed this thirld light come into the picture. After about 15 minutes with no movement from the lights we all went back inside. 10:43pm I went back outside to discover a quiet night with no strange lights in the sky.

October 19, 2010: It was about 11:00pm I once again went outside to smoke and noticed two lights in the East sky that looked strikingly similar to the lights I saw the night before. I went to get my sister and when we got back outside there were 3 lights one in the place it wasw when I went to get my sister and the other 2 were slightly to the left in the NNE sky. After about 10 minutes we moved around to the front of the house where we have a better view. In the WNW sky we saw 2 more lights. Again with no movement and no strange events other than the flashing of the lights. We then went back inside.

October 19, 2010: After seeing the 5 objects in the sky I decided to do some research and came across this post www.abovetopsecret.com... of unidentified lights over Moscow. It is very eerie and yet amazing how similiar these lights are to the ones I saw on two consecutive nights. Although this seems to be a closer view than what I saw in the sky.

October 22, 2010: Normally in the Pacific NW we get pretty nice viewing conditions and I'm far enough away from the city to see a very beautiful night sky full of stars. Sadly we are getting into the rainy season and the past few nights have been very cloudy with no visability. Things do seem to be escalating though. This post www.abovetopsecret.com... details a mass of unidentified lights in the sky above Delaware and Pennsylvania. To me these seem to be the same type of lights that I witnessed and also very similar to the lights seen over Moscow.

I'm sure there are many other recent videos and sightings of these unidentified lights over many other parts of our planet. What does it mean? It's extremely hard to tell if this is the result of the recent alien hype or are we really experiencing mass sightings across the globe? The only way to know is to take some time to go outside and see what you can see.

Let me know what you think and if you've had any similar experiences please feel free to express yourself. It seems the only way we can get to the bottom of this is if we band together and say 'Yes this is what I saw' or 'No you're crazy fool."

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by fasteronfire

Fasteronfire.....

Mass hysteria.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Fasteronfire

Mass Sightings!

Kind regards

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Nice to hear there is stuff going on the great pacific northwest!!
I was starting to think we are left out of the sightings

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by deanyo

Take a chance to look next time you go outside...unless you're getting the rain like I am. Usually I like it but when there is so much going on I hate not being able to see!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If it's truly a mass sighting...I'm going to be pissed...because I have yet to see anything in the sky that could be considered a UFO. I thought this was supposed to be the month of the UFO.... Why am I getting the short end of the stick!? Who do I file a complaint to!?

Edit: Oh... good... the UFO's aren't showing themselves to you guys either. I won't take it personally then. Who do we file a complaint to!?

edit on 25-10-2010 by IzzycomesinPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Ha, ill try and look. But I am getting the rain, and the wind, and the clouds. Can't see much of anything out there hahaha

new topics

top topics

join