It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting object filmed from jet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
**HOAX & Already posted here ---> www.abovetopsecret.com...

*WATCH IN FULL SCREEN

Hi all! I came to post this video to see if we could try and get some facts straight. I am having trouble finding the original poster of this video as there are so many different people who repost the same videos. According to this video it was filmed over NYC on 10/13/10 and the poster is trying to throw this in with the NYC sightings. From doing a little research the letters on the wing CC-CYE, the craft is a airbus, owned and operated by Lan Airways in Chile, and is only flys domestic routes in South America.

So, what we know is this video was filmed somewhere in South America, NOT NYC (Unless im wrong with my research). If we could try and find out filmed this maybe we could get some better answers and location. It is an interesting clip and i've seen some weird optical illusions especially when filming through airplane windows, but this seems to show the object actually penetrating through the clouds, leading me to believe its an actual object outside the window. Any ideas or information would be appreciated to try and figure out what this is...If you know who originally posted this please let us know. CGI? Plane? Helicopter? any ideas are welcome
edit on 25/10/10 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Cant you see its a game?
its not a real footage.

Looks like a fly simulator game

edit on 25-10-2010 by Vicodin because: oO

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Sorry dude already started this one a few days ago lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I called it UFO fake vid......its a flight simulator game check out my thread where its been discussed quite deeply

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicodin

Damn people like you are rare on here lol....i had a lenghty debate with people on my thread about the footage.

Blatantly a game...the dude deleted all my comments on his vid and blocked me from posting once more people were seing microsoft flight simulator X lol.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Excellent!!! Wow, glad to figure out what was going on with this...MODS PLEASE CLOSEDOWN!! I think its time I go break some peoples hearts on Youtube...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Im 99.99999% sure it is a flight simulator....the camera movement...the clarity of the writing on the wing...the perfect clean window...no scratches, marks...nothing. The mis-matching plane number, the colour of the plane, the location of the plane.....ive seen a lot of flight sims with graphics like this...check out my thread, got a load of people debating if its real or not lol

And loads of additional vids to compare to

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
i still say its no game footage..its real plane footage
...dont know about the "ufo"...nothing much to see there

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

i dont think you have a gamers eye then.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join