It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video - Triangle UFO - 10/23/10 Petaluma, CA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I just dont trust it, looks very Hollywood manmade. It is however how I see the future spy drones looking...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
OP's vid looks like CGI to me because there is no zoom change at all. Surely if it were real the photographer would try to zoom in at some point. Of course, that would make faking it more work and possibly too difficult for the creator. Also, as already said, he is too calm and why only take such a short clip.
It all stinks of a poorly done CGI hoax.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Are u serious?

I can not understand how u can not see->..this is CGI without a single doubt.

my god.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
if it were real, why would he stop filming it? Any normal person would keep the camera running until a. the object flew away or b. he ran out of film. That ALONE tells me it's fake.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You don't have to be an expert to see that it is CGI...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Good lord, what a horrible fake and just as fake as the others in the thread.

Don't you just hate it when the top right tip of your UFO triangle keeps disappearing..

What a load of poop

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This is obviously a fake, im not an expert but its just too obvious!

I really dont understand why people find it funny to hoax btw.. But its a poorly done one.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
click on images
The first photo should have a triangle in hover.
Some how we do not see the definite triangle silhouette that often.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

filmed an unknown triangle-shaped object above my house in petaluma, ca on 10/23/10. The object had 3 bright white lights at each point in the triangle, and the one in front seemed to be sweeping back and forth every now and then in a searchlight type movement. There was also a faint pulsating orange light in the center of the craft. Unfortunately I only had my not so great cell phone cam on me at the time which can only record for a couple of minutes. I observed the object remain completely stationary for about 2-3minutes and then it shot off in a westward direction at immense speed. I've never experienced anything like this before and it left me completely speechless. Extraordinary to say the least.

I am too tired to really inspect this video, but I think it ranks up there on par with photos of Triangle UFO's captured. This video is this persons first and only video on youtube and they describe the incident and location. So based on previous hoaxers which generally do not leave any information about the sighting this one is detailed well enough. Also, in case this is real it has to be the most clear picture I have seen of a triangle ufo.

THIS IS PROBABLY THE WORST FAKE TRIANGLE UFO VIDEO I HAVE EVER SEEN!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This video is soooOOo fake! The digital enhancement is noticeable 100 miles away! LAME!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Absolute Fake.

20 minutes in After Effects could produce this.
Perspective?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
As has already been said, it's a obvious fake. The fact that the motion of the object follows the motion of the buildings edge precisely should be the first and only clue needed to figure this out, seriously.
The building seems to move in a repeated motion/fake shaking and the perspective's wrong. I don't see one thing that's correct in this poorly made deliberate hoax. It looks like a still photograph bouncing around.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
click on images
The first photo should have a triangle in hover.
Some how we do not see the definite triangle silhouette that often.

The image is useless as only the Google index image seems to be
the only one available. When put in zoom in the original object has
been deleted.
Thus some one wants us to believe it was a triangle in hover or
it was a triangle in hover and cares to delete the characteristic
silhouette that is not always a triangle.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by earfull2
This is Edgar Fouche (USAF Ret. E-8), Author of ‘Alien Rapture’ and Area 51 (Nellis Range) insider. I am on
Open Minds Forum’ at lucianarchy.proboards.com... As a special Guest Speaker.
I’ve been slandered and misquoted for 12 years. I’ve come back to straighten out a number of things.
Almost half of what’s been said about me on ATS is total fiction. Also check out Alienscientist.com
>Area 51 tab >Edgar Fouche tab. Also at that location there is a debunking of Bob Lazar by Alienscientist.
You can see from what I've posted, pictures of me at Groom and Documents that some of your speculation is wrong. Come on over, I'll answer your questions.
Ed Fouche

Hello Mr. Fouche and thank you for joining this discussion.

What are these large black triangles? I want to know. I have physically witnessed one in 2004 in Woodstock, Georgia. What I saw was very very large (approximately over a mile wide). It was completely silent and moved very slow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join