It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give me freedom or give me death! Let's take this country back!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Long-time ATS lurker here. Name is *classified* of course, lol.

28 year old female. Native to the Pacific Northwest...I'm lovin it up here and would never move.

I guess I don't fit into any definitive mold. I could be called the hippie, organic muncher, peacenik, make love not war type yet I think guns are very necessary at this point...and everyone should go get some NOW! Time is running out for the opportunity to do so.

I'D LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU FINE PEOPLE ...(mmm kisses)...for taking the time over the years to provide such great content as a resource for my awakenings. I've been on a spiritual journey for about the last 10 years and been surfing ATS for just as long. This has been my first stop when I begin to pick up on something intuitively, and then want to verify or see what others are thinking about the changes around us. It has been nice to know I'm not alone in waking up to the realities in which we live... it is blatant truth that TPTB have been stacking the cards against us for a long time. And our world is much more than it seems. We are beginning to see beyond the veil...beyond the indoctrination and brainwashing.

I am a freedom lover above all else and believe that absolute freedom comes with both responsibility and consequences. It should not be up to the government to tell me what I can and cannot do with my body, my mind or my soul. There will always be at least a small portion of people who cannot deal with freedom and will cause harm to others. But should we all have to suffer for that? NO! The people can take care of thier own... I don't like the idea of someone causing harm because they think they cannot be punished for it- but the other option, having to live my whole life in a world riddled with ignorant and tedious "laws" sounds WAY worse to me. We shouldn't all have to be in a box because of a few ***holes.... If you take the ball&chain of off peoples ankles i think we would see that all of us are fairly good folks. Once the gov stops using the media to keep us hyped up and divided against each other, WE MIGHT ACTUALLY START TO HAVE SOME FUN TOGETHER AND START TAKING CARE OF ONE ANOTHER AGAIN. Very few people would be left out, homeless, hungry, ill...
Human rights issues are important to me and each human being deserves consistent access to clean, healthy, not-tampered-with, food and water. We need massive immediate movement in taking responsibility for our food and moving it back-to-the-land where it began. Remember? That whole crazy idea about seeds, soil, hard work and a little sunshine?

Why did I not register on ATS years ago...? Because I didn't want to officially ask for my name to be put on "the list" and I know you know what I am talking about. I just didn't feel like having ole Uncle Sam trolling around my posts. But now.....

...it is ineveitable. They are collecting info on all of us-all the time. So I just don't care anymore- the time has come for me to speak and not just listen.

Also, the rate of change is accelerating so much that now is the time... it's a feeling...a knowing...its unspoken....

edit on 23-10-2010 by elegant-gypsy because: Changed a cuss word...oops! I'm new.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by elegant-gypsy

28 year old female. Native to the Pacific Northwest...I'm lovin it up here and would never move.

I guess I don't fit into any definitive mold. I could be called the hippie, organic muncher, peacenik, make love not war type yet I think guns are very necessary at this point...and everyone should go get some NOW! Time is running out for the opportunity to do so.

I'D LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU FINE PEOPLE ...(mmm kisses)...for taking the time over the years to provide such great content as a resource for my awakenings. I've been on a spiritual journey for about the last 10 years and been surfing ATS for just as long. This has been my first stop when I begin to pick up on something intuitively, and then want to verify or see what others are thinking about the changes around us. It has been nice to know I'm not alone in waking up to the realities in which we live... it is blatant truth that TPTB have been stacking the cards against us for a long time. And our world is much more than it seems. We are beginning to see beyond the veil...beyond the indoctrination and brainwashing.

I am a freedom lover above all else and believe that absolute freedom comes with both responsibility and consequences. It should not be up to the government to tell me what I can and cannot do with my body, my mind or my soul. There will always be at least a small portion of people who cannot deal with freedom and will cause harm to others. But should we all have to suffer for that? NO! The people can take care of thier own... I don't like the idea of someone causing harm because they think they cannot be punished for it- but the other option, having to live my whole life in a world riddled with ignorant and tedious "laws" sounds WAY worse to me. We shouldn't all have to be in a box because of a few ***holes.... If you take the ball&chain of off peoples ankles i think we would see that all of us are fairly good folks. Once the gov stops using the media to keep us hyped up and divided against each other, WE MIGHT ACTUALLY START TO HAVE SOME FUN TOGETHER AND START TAKING CARE OF ONE ANOTHER AGAIN. Very few people would be left out, homeless, hungry, ill...
Human rights issues are important to me and each human being deserves consistent access to clean, healthy, not-tampered-with, food and water. We need massive immediate movement in taking responsibility for our food and moving it back-to-the-land where it began. Remember? That whole crazy idea about seeds, soil, hard work and a little sunshine?

Why did I not register on ATS years ago...? Because I didn't want to officially ask for my name to be put on "the list" and I know you know what I am talking about. I just didn't feel like having ole Uncle Sam trolling around my posts. But now.....

...it is ineveitable. They are collecting info on all of us-all the time. So I just don't care anymore- the time has come for me to speak and not just listen.

Also, the rate of change is accelerating so much that now is the time... it's a feeling...a knowing...its unspoken....

edit on 23-10-2010 by elegant-gypsy because: Changed a cuss word...oops! I'm new.

Well stated!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Nice to meet you Gipsy, I too have not introduced myself by posting a thread but soon...
I have followed ATS for a few years now and enjoy the fact that there is a higher percentage of serious souls on board.
Hope to read some of you work\gleanings from ethereal space.
BTW the northwest is the place to be!
Peace and love to you!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by elegant-gypsy

I feel ya hunny but your living in a fantasy land.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Nice post and statement, very well written, however I do have a few questions that I would ask of you.
Having been on this planet and done my fair share of enjoying things, including the bad things and knowing the consequences, taking my lumps, the questions I would have for you is the following:
Lets say for arguments sake, that you were to run and actually get elected to the local level of governement, say the Mayor of your town, what would you do that is different than the other guy who is currently sitting in that chair? How about if you got elected as govenor, or represenatitve or congressman, or even President of the United States? What policies would you impliment and how would you solve the issues that are plaguing the country today? How would your decisions be different than those who have either occupied those seats in days long gone by, or those who currently occupy those seats right now? Politics is not a simple thing, nor is actually governing a population whose opinions and concerns will change from time to time. Some issues are always there, and never go away, and others tend to build over the years. Many of todays issues were in the making long before many of those who are adults now, were just children, and some from even before any of us were alive and much further back. Some issues will never go away, as that is their nature.
The ideas that you espouse are good, and idealic, however, the solutions, well those are going to be painful and hurt, some may even seem cruel and harsh, but they will have to be done, to solve many of todays problems that are hitting the country. The only things that most tend to see the government tend to do with the constant issues, is either throw money at it, have endless confrences, or just totally ignore it.
But just once, I think we all would like to see the government actually do something that is not only effective, but actually accomplishes something that will not end up being a problem in the long run.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinicI feel ya hunny but your living in a fantasy land.

I think every individual in a position of power is probably living in a fantasy by this point.

Fantasy land. Oasis of delusion. Welcome to America.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

Albert Einstein strikes again!

edit on 23-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for your welcomes and responses so far. And to you SDCIGARPIG, thanks for asking the questions you have. I’m excited to try answering them… gives me a chance to use some critical thinking skills and of course, imagination….

First I’d like to say that politics in general are a joke! I am not a registered voter, nor will I ever be. When you investigate all the way to the top of the pyramid you realize that our “democracy” is an illusion used only to uphold our slavery. We are distracted by the election process and each candidate and their supposed issues…we actually spend time thinking about who might be the best person for the job…so that on election day we can walk to the ballots and think we are “making a difference” by voting for the “right person”. That’s just silly… no matter what party wins, the issues will always be shifted around-with nothing ever really getting better. Politics are just a money game used to get us to do their bidding, instead of them doing ours.

But if I were President…lol… -- and forgive me but I’m going to be quite radical because honestly, our country is in such a state that radicalism may be the only option left.

The prisons would immediately be emptied of persons who have not adequately been proven guilty of crimes. Especially Leonard Peltier…. People who commited victimless crimes would be let out. Things like robbing a bank, growing marijuana, not paying your taxes…You’d be free! That will of course free up the space to jail every person in a position of power in Washington D.C.!!!!! My motto on this would be “lock’em up now, ask questions later.” See how they like a taste of their own medicine.

All paper money will be recycled into toilet paper-cause that’s basically what it is anyway. There would be no taxes…no bills…no I, me, mine, B.S.

Everyone would be assured that everyone was going to be taken care of, no need for worry anymore and that the empty feeling most people have inside would go away soon.

T.V. would die a slow painful death and radio would have a revival. Books too, people would start to read them again and spend time in nature.

Power companies would be ordered to asap implement the greenest methods available for supplying power. Electricity would only be used where it is absolutely needed…city water pumps etc.

I would outlaw elitism and competition and instill humility and graciousness.

Many empty warehouses and all wasteful big box discount stores….Wal-Marts, Targets, etc. would be turned into housing for those without a safe home. Yesterday it was a K-Mart, today its apartments--Hooray! I would get everyone cold and hungry of off the streets.

I would immediately suspend all needless jobs so that a large reorganizing could be done. If people are ever to focus on the most important things and begin making a real difference they need to not be distracted by going to work at a bulls**t job that makes Uncle Sam and corporate fat cats rich. A B.S. job is one that doesn’t help satisfy the immediate, basic safety/survival needs of the people. F**k you Starbucks and your ecologically homicidal arse! And everyone would be asked to hold their nine digit slave card in the air and set it on fire. There will be love parades in the streets as everyone recognizes they have the freedom to do anything they want as long as they are not harming another.

After all the junky, Frankenfood in grocery stores was eaten up, only wholesome, hearty food from the earth would be allowed to be grown and distributed. This act in itself would cut down on over half the disease we Americans suffer from. If not more.

Then everyone who is able-bodied would be told that they need to begin working for only their basic needs…and supplies will distributed accordingly. They will be given as much support, education, resources as they need…so that they may learn how to provide for their most immediate needs. If they feel they want to sit in their yards and be bored then so be it…but they probably will start to hate life, until they become productive. Some people will have a hard time adjusting because they love the competitiveness of the rat race. They love the false sense of security that their $green god$ gives them…these people will try to go steal all the Ipads at an abandoned Apple store so that they can feel like they are cooler than everyone who doesn’t have one…only to be befuddled when they realize no one else has one and no one cares…. They will sit around until they realize their roof is leaking and they are eating beans everyday-then they might get off their butts.

Doing away with needless jobs will free up plenty of people to start planting. And by planting I mean going to frickin town on nearly every available soil space. Any store with gardening/building supplies would have to surrender those supplies for the common good. Empty city lots, backyards, certain parks would immediately be planted with crops. Climate controlled greenhouses would be built and seeded on a large scale asap.

Stations would be set up in each sector of the city where people could go for food…every grocery store would surrender all food for the common good. Their parking lots would have free kitchens which would support people with three squares a day until crops were ready and an adequate system for food supply and demand could be met. Food would have to be rationed for a short time until the system was in place.

All tedious, annoying NAZI laws would be did away with. My city and most others pull in gazillions every year from dumb things like parking meters. Are you for real? I’m sure the majority of those funds get embezzled into the pockets of local elite families and politicians. And don’t get me started on Obama and his stimulus crap…my town is using a lot of those funds on road construction. Ummm newsflash…why are we tearing up and re-paving perfectly good roads, when we can’t even feed and house all people? That’s Uncle Sam for ya.

No cops. They, on the whole, no longer serve and protect us. Gov is using insidious brainwashing tactics, making cops believe we are the new enemy. Police brutality is on the rise and absolutely out of control. There are people right now in our world with mighty, mighty hearts who are go-getters, activists, who love to serve fairly and justly—and they do this without guns and without fear-based actions—these people would be the new public servants, the nuts and bolts of everything..much like the Shanti Sena system of the Rainbow family. Whenever something was in danger of not getting done-they would be there. Whenever someone couldn’t get out of their house to get food-they would be there. These people would hold the special places of honor within society because of their willingness to go above and beyond…taking care of others before themselves. They would be offered the best housing options and other small perks…but not because they demanded them and not out of arrogance—but because the people loved them so and wanted them to have those things.

Children would be revered and cherished…spending plenty of time having fun and learning along side their parents instead of being stripped from them for 8 hrs a day. Children who need good homes now could have them because money wouldn’t be an issue.

People would be empowered by actively participating in what Ted Kaczynski called “the power process”. Taking care of the entire process of their basic needs themselves and then having the freedom to enjoy themselves when that work was done. Not being overstimulated by television and being constantly bombarded by marketing ploys everywhere they go in life. (If you haven’t read Kacynski’s “Industrial Society and Its Future” get on it! So he was the Unabomber-but the man was effing brilliant! Too bad he had to resort to the unprovoked violence.)

People would have block parties every night…they would know each other…trust eachother…ditch their cellular umbilical cords and talk face to face everyday. Share the goods that they had freely because they actually wanted to. We would spend time discussing real questions like, Why are we on earth? What is our purpose? What’s out there in the great beyond? We’d help each other start to understand what human life is all about….

All nasty, man-made, earth-harming chemicals…gone!

There would barely be any street lights at night anymore...and we would all be able to gaze at the stars again.

I'd make sure everyone got laid by someone, somehow...lol...ok maybe thats too big of a job...

Wickedly awesome systems of public transport would be invented. All cars would be banned from streets unless you were a food delivery truck or were leaving town or transporting a disabled person. Bicycles like everything else would be free…..

And me…. I’d use reclaimed wood to build myself a little shack up on the hill above the city…and I’d tend my little garden and hug everyone I met….and learn to play the ukulele…spend a lot of time in my hammock, telling jokes with the birds….

Laughter would be mandatory.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
lol, welcome Gypsy. You have a tremendous amount of energy!

Somebody get the saddle out, this ride's gonna be fun.

j/k

great to see someone with such a large amount of enthusiasm

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by elegant-gypsy

Hi, welcome and wow! You definitely have alot to say. Look forward to seeing you around.
I'm slightly new here, too, BTW.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
To OP

That was certainly a resounding call to return to our roots - freedom.

However, that time has not come yet, as we expand all possible peaceful means to achieve our aims - freedom with rights and responsibilities to our ourselves and others within society.

In only a matter of days, the result will be clear as to the direction we humanity will be headed using legal means which is through the vote within a democratic society that has the influence and power to shape worldwide events.

It may be a puppet show as whomever gets elected, witl answer to their coporatist paymaster. But unfortunately, in these times and age, manipulation against the newly educated no longer works, nor would smearing campiagns without facts.

Politicians and the media best awaken to such facts or their own demise will come close at hand.The media should cut their links with global coporatists and focus on nothing but the truth, no matter how ugly things will get.

Only when all means to protect our loved ones and those whom love and care about us, is finally exhausted, with the movement for global humanity move into the awful phase of violence, where none will live.

The opportunity is the Nov elections.; Whoever is right or wrong, only time will tell of anyone's mistakes, and not to be repeated through complacenly.

Each human life is precious - the innocent and the manipulated security forces whom had not and are not born of rocks. When push comes to shove, may everyone knows their responsibilities to each other.

top topics

join