It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AUSSIES, Heres some NWO for you,our carbon tax is on the way.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
G'day to all
Am putting together a ripper conspiracy for all aussies to be aware of,nearly done,is a big mother.
I came across this on my travels,its basically big corps asking gillard to play nicely.

(ex)We request that you meet with a delegation from the undersigned business and industry associations and non- profit organizations before the elections (and before the policy on climate that the government intends to take to the election is announced) to discuss the subject of this letter(/ex)

environmentbusiness.com.au...

Me thinks they knew Gillard would retain power (only just),business' popping up already for the carbon scheme that is still in the air (apparently).
Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
And this,Fascism in Aus government becoming even more prevalent.

(ex)Big business will head the discussion on how to implement a carbon tax in Australia; a situation causing concern in some sectors.

CEOs and executives from energy and mining giants like BHP, Shell, Rio Tinto, and Woodside Petroleum will join other power players in the Australian market to chair a round table advisory board set up by the Gillard Government.(/ex)

www.energymatters.com.au...

The tax payer getting screwed again.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
And of course where money is involved so too is the name Rothschild.
An old article (09) but worth a look.

www.australiamatters.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
As the carbon tax issue starts to explode here in Australia,i went to the link in the OP for another thread it is now disabled.
Whats wrong Gillard,worried people will find out the truth of your scam.

new topics

top topics

join