It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Illuminati a Distraction for "Aware" People?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I’ve been thinking…synthesizing what I’ve learned…and it has come to me that the Illuminati may not exist. For me, belief in the Illuminati has been a constant fact proven by sleepless nights of research, not a show of pure opinion, but then I realized that it is just that… a belief. When researching the Illuminati, it is most often shown that “distraction” is the name of the game. Distraction is the main tactic of the elite to keep the illusion of power held over the vast majority of people.

But what about the people excluded from the majority? How can you perpetuate an illusion powerful enough to remain stable even to the most analytical, intelligent group of people left over? This group, albeit small in comparison to the majority, is composed of the “conspiracy theorists”. We are the ones who do not fit the mold and refuse to remain complacent with the distractions used upon “everyone else”. But think about it… we are distracted by the concept of an Illuminati itself. This concept represents a superior entity which retains control over us that cannot be stopped, slowed, or even seen in most cases.

I am not stating that elite groups have not formed a unified group that controls people. This may be the case. But to say that a group uses Satanic measures and magic to hold sway is confusing. I have learned much about the identity of “God” “Satan” and other symbols in a very short amount of time in comparison to many others who are finding themselves in this reality. I have learned that these symbols may mean many things, but ultimately they are just more tools used to keep us distracted from the truth that reality is a lie and perspective is the only real thing we have, yet it is constantly called into question for changing.

Often I find people that say something to the effect of, “The Illuminati are driving us away from God.” Is this really true? Many times these claims are based on allegations of Satanic rituals which summon demons, sacrifice blood, involve chanting ancient languages, and/or trap certain souls in “contracts with the Devil”. These events do have evidence to support them happening, although legitimate claims are thinly spread, but do we really know the purpose? The people who propel these arguments are often caught up in the Judaism, Islam, and Christianity religious trap and still believe that two sentient beings indeed control different aspects of afterlife. They often believe “magic is evil” and “ignorance is okay if you have strong belief”.

If there is anything I’ve learned, it’s been that magic is a concept reserved for technology/actions far advanced from what we currently have. Magic is just a misunderstanding of something we cannot comprehend. Is it not true that technology has usually been decades ahead of its time (when compared to mainstream tech)? Considering that the public has had computers since 1936 and that the secret organizations, military groups, rich families, and privileged people who control corporations have probably had computers since 1910 (possibly earlier), our technology is probably centuries and possibly millennia behind the elite now. With the invention of the computer alone we have had breakthroughs that exceed the last 6,000 years of our existence. We are expected to have technological breakthroughs such as a supercomputer whose intelligence surpasses the collective intelligence of the entire human race in the next 50 years. That’s before many of the people on this website will die.
Basically what I’m trying to say is that the divide between classes is deepening and the symbols being used are advancing with the intelligence of the “conspiracy theories”. Us CTs have had many names over the course of history but we are ultimately a predictable group of people that isn’t unified enough to actually do anything about the state of the world (maybe one day that will change).

Also, think about the word “Illuminati”. The definition it usually refers to is “to illuminate” or in other words “to provide light”. With a studious mind for esoteric knowledge, I’ve learned that light equals knowledge. This means that the Illuminati keep knowledge, usually perceived as “sacred knowledge” or in other words esoteric knowledge given only to a select few. But you don’t have to be in the Illuminati to learn the sacred messages of Life and Death. You just have to approach reality with the right mindset and if you don’t have it you can always change or transmute yourself. This is the path to True Light. So if one thinks about it this way, the Illuminati begins to take on a different symbol: Illusion.

The Illuminati represent the illusion of “sacred” knowledge which they use to hold power over others. Their “light” or knowledge is a tool used to make an illusion. A “trick of the light”, so to speak. The illusion of unattainable light keeps those who chase it in the shadows, when the lesson can be observed easily. It’s about changing your mindset; to say that they are evil because they worship Satan is an ignorant argument on many unique fronts. For one, who knows what they worship? Who knows if they worship at all? And if they do, who knows whether it is good or evil to worship this idea? What does worship mean? Every idea/concept’s meaning changes according to the individual context of one’s experiences, so who is to say your perspective is clear or correct? Especially considering the small bubble we have in which to learn, even with the rapidly growing rate of education (not including public education
)

This post isn’t meant to tell people they are wrong or right about their beliefs, but rather to suggest alternative possibilities. I want people to consider the logic behind the actions of every view. If you were in a position of power would you divulge ideas that, once public, would relieve you and other elitists of their power? Also, this would mean that when mainstream science hits a dead end…that’s it. You can’t help “push” them on a closer path with secretly funded geniuses. Would you want to relinquish power over people you worked centuries, possibly millennia, to control by scaring the living hell out of people you once instilled it in?

So in conclusion, I’m wondering if this idea has any merit. Is the Illuminati a distraction for “aware” people? Thoughts?
edit on 23-10-2010 by prepared4truth because: title fix

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
They are here to keep you from discovering singular awareness. That is if they even exist. Everything is here as a distraction from universal awareness. Awareness isn't knowing. Awareness is something else.

If i am aware of your being, i am aware of you from the inside out, or from a zero point where we are "connected" to our self, or god.
edit on 23-10-2010 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Very true. Wise words spoken. This is one reason I want the Illuminati brought to people's attention. We focus our beliefs on external sources when all we need to see is the connection between you and I. You don't need light or "knowledge" to see that...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

I would suggest that the entire concept of the "Illuminati" was created by the official Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious establishments--and the officials of the media and their economic allies--to distract people from the fact that there are NO other institutions on the face of this planet who do more to pervert and turn upside down Revealed Truth than they do.

What they are saying is that "It is not us who are responsible for the EVILS in the world because of the Satanic theologies that we teach. We are the GOOD guys. It is some shadowy organization--the 'Illuminati'; yes, the 'Illuminati'; that's it--who are the truly EVIL ones.

So, keep on giving us your money; so, as the GOOD guys, we can fight the EVIL 'Illiminati' on your behalf.

It is us who will 'save' you from the EVIL 'Illuminati'.

Just DO NOT QUESTION what we tell you; or it will be curtains for you."

Michael

new topics

top topics

join