It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X, otherwise known as “Nibiru” has been sighted. AGAIN!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Was just having a look on the old google search for any new articals regarding "planet x"

Now before I get started I would like to make it clear that I am in now way one of the nuts out there that thinks Nibiru is real! I am a strong beliver in, ya got to see it to belive it!! So until I see it with my own two eyes, its not there lol

I just thought this was so funny when I read it! Had to be shared here with my fellow ATSers
Enjoy lol

I'll provide a link at the end, but here are a few quotes from the artical:

Nancy Leider, a Wisconsin woman, who claimed to have a been impregenated by one of its inhabitants during an encounter with one of their spaceships in 1995.

Ok, sounds real enough to me!!!

“It was the cutest little gray alligator-looking fella, and they took ‘em away from me! The government men came and took ‘em away! But, you know them boys up there on Planet X, they didn’t take too kindly to that and now they’re on their way back. I know! I knew before all the rest of ya’ cause they planted a walkie talkie in my brain and they’s told me they’re gonna be here soon.

Anyone else got one of these in there brain???????

And finally, this just in from SETI. Apparently, they are picking up a signal with their radio telescopes and it's coming from the direction of Planet X. Sounds like music. Hold on… hold on… I think we have something.

Link

Well I don't know what to say to all that apart from there are some really crazy people out there!!

edit on 23/10/10 by boo1981 because: spelling ooops!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

I think you need to check your source. It's a website called Spooftimes and at the bottom it says:

Spooftimes News is work of fiction and any resemblance to living or dead is mere coincidental. For more information see our Terms and Conditions Page.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Yes I know that it is a spoof site, I just thought i'd share it here for a giggle thats all

Just for laugh's thats all!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing, I thouroughly enjoyed the light reading. At least I know for sure now the economic problems will be taken care of.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
not sure if this belongs here

its a spoof...shouldn't this be either in a hoax section, or BTS?

yes, I got a sense of humor, but imagine if anyone with a sense of humor decided to spam a topic for laughs...the board would have no actual information worth reading eventually because people would be deciding to spoof all the time.

hopefully a mod will notice this and file it accordingly

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
That poor woman making those reports most likely has Schizophrenia and is not taking her meds. Nibiru is most likely real, but it is just a brown dwarf and not a spaceship or inhabited planet.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Haha she must of been out of the kitchen too long

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

My intention was not to SPAM this topic. I just wanted to share this amusing artical with people thats all.

There are people out there that get so worried Nibiru is real and will be flying by in 2012. I just wanted to show them that there is nothing to worry about, its not going to happen! We would be able to see it with our naked eye by now if it was there would'nt we?

Tbh when I first heard about Nibiru I got very worried and scared because I thought we were all going to died in 2012, but on doing lots of online research I saw that it could not be possible for this to happen.

Sorry if you don't think it should be here, Mods please delete or move it to BTS if this its not the place for this thread!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I don't see this as spamming the topic at all. The article is just as realistic or some ways more realistic than the claims made by some unknown planet claimants.

A lot of people here have claimed:
1. It's a planet that has no gravity
2. It's a giant spaceship
3. It's a second sun
4. It's has a romulan cloaking device
5. It's coming straight at the South Pole and no one can see it
6. It's flits in and out of the universe to somewhere else
7. It's a steerable planet hiding behind the sun
8. It's a brown dwarf and does not reflect light
9. It has a smoggy atmosphere full of gold dust making it impossible to detect

In some ways this article seems just as rational.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Thank you for not taking this as spam, I would never do this as I quite enjoy coming to ATS.

I just wanted to share this here.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockerchic4God
That poor woman making those reports most likely has Schizophrenia and is not taking her meds. Nibiru is most likely real, but it is just a brown dwarf and not a spaceship or inhabited planet.

But have you ever considered that just maybe the schizophrenics are really the sane ones. What if the "voices" are real and "normal" people are the ones who don't know.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Isn't all this 2012 stuff proven to be.....well.....I know your not ready to handle this and your 2012 cult but I'll throw it out there.....not going to happen.

I know, I know it's hard to handle but the mayans never predicted the end of the world, simply a calendar carved into a rock has limited space, I know, I know that is some hard information to understand since it's considered *advanced physics*.

Honestly it's a never ending battle with 2012. Because even if 2012 doesn't happen you have the who misleads everyone say oh....we were off a few months then months turn into years and years turn into decades. And wait (refresh browser) yup someone already posted the mayans were off. I never knew a kid whos about 14 years old makes a prediction and everyone believes him. Educate your selfs before you make your misleading claims about 2012. I'm going to do a free BBQ on 2012 and we will party into the year of 2013.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx

Isn't all this 2012 stuff proven to be.....well.....I know your not ready to handle this and your 2012 cult but I'll throw it out there.....not going to happen.

I know, I know it's hard to handle but the mayans never predicted the end of the world, simply a calendar carved into a rock has limited space, I know, I know that is some hard information to understand since it's considered *advanced physics*.

Honestly it's a never ending battle with 2012. Because even if 2012 doesn't happen you have the who misleads everyone say oh....we were off a few months then months turn into years and years turn into decades. And wait (refresh browser) yup someone already posted the mayans were off. I never knew a kid whos about 14 years old makes a prediction and everyone believes him. Educate your selfs before you make your misleading claims about 2012. I'm going to do a free BBQ on 2012 and we will party into the year of 2013.

I know that realistically, what you say makes sense. The only problem I have is that during 1998 and 1999 the Y2K stuff was on the news constantly. With so many sites and so many people theorizing about 2012, little if nothing is even being mentioned on main-stream news. With that being said, it just makes me a little nervous. Even debunking is better than saying nothing at all in my opinion. PS The BBQ sound great.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by maybee

Remember that there were at least 3 different claims to the year 2000.
1. Was the numerology claims that a new millennium met something interesting was going to happen.
2. The Y2K computer problem
3. The planetary alignment of 2000.

Nothing happened despite the "convergence" of three different issues. The reason that Y2K was big in the news and the other 2 were not in 2000 was money. People thought money was involved. Just as the other 2 issues of 2000 passed into obscurity so will the 2012 claims because they are not in the news on a regular basis.

new topics

top topics

join