It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent UFO sighting In Cincinnati 10/22/10 VERY recently.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Whats hilarous is that I have been seeing the skydiver story all over the internet. Just random people will be looking at a new video of lights in the sky and they will be like, "Yea those must be skydivers". Either there are people paid to go all around the internet immediately identifying ufo footage as sky divers or this meme has really seeped into the cultural psyche at lightning speed.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hi

I am a Grey Contactee!

I have been visited by 'them' many many times over the years.

Before these visitation from the Greys i would see these lights in the sky. They look just the same!

I conclude that these are Grey scout ships. This is no other explanation for this phenom!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by splint

Originally posted by Conluceo
I'm gonna post the same comment I did in the other thread on these sightings.

One thing that p***** me off though, is why they come out with these stories of skydivers, yet no video comes out from the actual events these skydivers are supposed to be performing for. For example El Paso, on the actual day of the event, who took video from the ground up at the actual amigo airshow of the golden knights exact jump they apparently practiced for that night? no one! cause I haven't seen it!

I want to see video from any of the tens of thousands who were actually at the Cincinnati game of these skydivers!

This video doesn't hold congruency in comparison to the videos in the original post.

They do however match the sighting over El Paso, Texas.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisintel
Whats hilarous is that I have been seeing the skydiver story all over the internet. Just random people will be looking at a new video of lights in the sky and they will be like, "Yea those must be skydivers". Either there are people paid to go all around the internet immediately identifying ufo footage as sky divers or this meme has really seeped into the cultural psyche at lightning speed.

Yes I am paid $50/hour to write them off as skydiver and your house is being bugged by the shadow government right now because you seem to know too much about UFOs

I hope you realize your previous post just shows how paranoid you are

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Not that I confused the case exactly but upon reading an earlier post again someone was going over the fact that the Army had said that in El Paso. My memory was being off though and filed that as the person talking about Ohio.My apologies.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
I want the truth.. Not an excuse son...

I want nothing so bad these days.. I have all I want...

That was actually directed at the hardcore believers, not at you (unless you are one of them). You know who you are, the believers and skeptics who are so dug in and not able to budge

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This is just another one of those where people saw lights in the sky and mistaken that light as god. In this case its ET because its 2010.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dontbethatguy

now I'm certain it was skydivers, this is exactly what I saw last night, except I couldn't see the parachutes. Oh well. Seems like this one is over!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
the new skydiver meme is already old. Let's go back to swamp gas and chinese lanterns please

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
As a complete believer in the UFO phenomenon, I must say it does seem that this sighting and the one over El Paso are skydivers. I would love to believe that it's a UFO, but facts are facts my friends.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vinunleaded

I'm actually not paranoid at all.. I just said it was funny not true. But honestly every ufo video or forum I have seen over the last week, even the ones on 4chan have had at least one comment about skydivers. As I said in my last post.. I think its hilarious.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by splint

No. That is not what was asked for. I can clearly see the mild similarities, but I suggest you re-read my post.

Thanks for trying though.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

I tend to agree some. Some people like it when others do the thinking for them, it's much easier to understand.

" What is that? " (scratches head for a couple of seconds)

"Oh, skydivers, OK then" (moves on)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinunleaded

Yes I am paid $50/hour to write them off as skydiver and your house is being bugged by the shadow government right now because you seem to know too much about UFOs

I hope you realize your previous post just shows how paranoid you are

I have to agree that these skydivers and NY balloons make their way all over the US. So many appearances this month - must be the diving elvises.

ONE video this month looked like skydivers but the skydivers refused to say that it was them so thats sketchy.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

reply to post by vinunleaded

I'm actually not paranoid at all.. I just said it was funny not true. But honestly every ufo video or forum I have seen over the last week, even the ones on 4chan have had at least one comment about skydivers. As I said in my last post.. I think its hilarious.

glad u cleared it up. Sorry if i sounded like a smart ass. Im willing to.bet the sky diver people i saw in the.other yhreads are.believers trying to discredit the skeptics. People pretending to be on tje other side is.nothing new on an internet fourm

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Let me explain these lights for you. What these videos have captured is in fact skydivers. On 10/22/10 at 17:41pm four members of Team Fastrax Professional Skydivers exited their plane, a C-208 Caravan at 13,000 ft above University Cincinnatti's Nippert Stadium. The team, Dan Paganini, Niklas Hemlin, David French & John "Rudder" Harth fired their "gerbs" and freefell for 6000 feet. Once under canopy they fired the remaining five charges and circled into the stadium, where they landed as part of the opening ceremonies to the game. The plane circled protectively overhead until all jumpers had landed safely. I know this, because I was sitting right seat in the plane, Patriot One.
You guys solve another mystery--this one's done!
For more info see teamfastrax.org or startskydiving.com.
edit on 28-10-2010 by lostcajun because: added more info.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join