It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Theory on the Mars’ Moon Phobos Proves It Was Artificially Placed in Orbit

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Do any of you folks making negative replies to my OP realize that those replies containing opinions, data or facts have come direct from NASA/ESA sources? Virtually everything we know about Mars, Moon and the other planets comes through the maw of controlled Science either directly under the auspices of NASA, ESA or from government-supported contractors, grants, cooperative agreements, etc. In fact, all of my factual or reference to factual matter came from NASA. I just interpreted it differently.

Basically, you cannot dredge forth NASA/ESA data to counter what I have put forth in general terms. The old saying, the devil is in the details, and in with any data from NASA that devil is NASA itself. –BTW: How many of you that slammed my OP, however, don’t believe that Man walked on the Moon and/or completely distrust NASA and the government over the UFO issue?

If you honestly believe (or are paid to say herein these pages) that UFOs are all bogus or misunderstood natural phenomena, then I would expect you to automatically disallow any idea of Phobos having been placed by intelligent actions. That would be a reflexive action. Inversely, I would then assume that you totally trust NASA, a closely held government agency, to be totally honest and never cover-up any information that could/would give us evidence of other life in the local system whether we sought it out or came upon it accidentally here or elsewhere. Of course, I also would expect that trust to also extend to every other aspect of government that is guided by official policy. That really would be a lot of denying ignorance!

However, that position is particularly chose to NASA’s heart. In the summer of ’09 I went to the Cape to watch the shuttle launch—never happened in my presence. I did take an extensive tour of the Kennedy Space Center’s Gift Shop. Actually, it was two tours, one as an innocent, the second a defining one, an inspection tour. In that whole, two-storied gift shop there was not one single item, be it T-shirt, key chain, cap, etc. that had the picture or the verboten words UFO imprinted upon it. I guess UFOs ain’t no joke around NASA. I bought a cap with the NASA logo big and bright to humor them.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

*sigh*

Just because we disagree, and think that the "official story" explains the data which you put forth better than your theory, does not mean that we deny that your theory is true. Phobos could be artificial; it's just that the evidence you put forward is, as far as we can see, better explained by the official story and variants on it.

You were the one putting things forward as fact; "new theory PROVES" for example.

NASA, whatever they do cover up, most certainly does not cover up ALL possible evidence of life in our local system. They've even called to our attention some of it; the meteorite which might have had microbes, evidence of water on mars, etc.

Why in the world would the NASA gift shop have anything with the word "UFO" on it? They don't study UFO's, they are not the focal point of their work. They may deny the UFO reality, but that's not what they're all about. That's like going to a Christian gift shop and freaking out because nowhere is the word "Qu'ran" written.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join