It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is alien disclosure a front for luciferianism?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IzzycomesinPeace
There...I just summarized history in 5 steps...Plus predicted the future (hopefully not)... all for free and without a YouTube video.

nice summation....

however 'denying ignorance' isn't a bad thing after all....

pick one...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rhebefree
The reason why I ask is because of an except from a letter written by pike to mazzini in 1871, its to long to quote but basically says that through atheism and other social movements TPTB would discredit christianity then after some horrible event they would reveal the pure doctrine of lucifer, which everyone by that stage would accept.... So I was thinking well, what if thats the whole aliens created us thing? You know like the chronicle project.... Just a thought....

No, this is another unfounded Christian theology rant, saying if there are aliens, then they're "Demons from hell" sent to make us believe in the Anti-Christ.

Why can't people just accept that there are billions up billions of galaxies and stars, and the fact is, the math makes it almost IMPOSSIBLE that we are the only intelligent species in existence.

While I have my own religious ideas, I can't grasp the idea that aliens somehow cancel out religion altogether--can't pastors and preachers just say that God created other beings as well? Why do we have to be the "special ones"?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05

The reason why I ask is because of an except from a letter written by pike to mazzini in 1871, its to long to quote but basically says that through atheism and other social movements TPTB would discredit christianity then after some horrible event they would reveal the pure doctrine of lucifer, which everyone by that stage would accept.... So I was thinking well, what if thats the whole aliens created us thing? You know like the chronicle project.... Just a thought....

No, this is another unfounded Christian theology rant, saying if there are aliens, then they're "Demons from hell" sent to make us believe in the Anti-Christ.

Why can't people just accept that there are billions up billions of galaxies and stars, and the fact is, the math makes it almost IMPOSSIBLE that we are the only intelligent species in existence.

While I have my own religious ideas, I can't grasp the idea that aliens somehow cancel out religion altogether--can't pastors and preachers just say that God created other beings as well? Why do we have to be the "special ones"?

I don't think the ufos = demons thesis necessarily precludes that God may have created conscious, active life somewhere, However, a growing number of professional researchers--and Jaques Vallee is a good start on this--have come to the conclusion that the laws of physics & distances involved probably preclude the likelihood of physical visitation.

And that, in addition to the mounting evidence suggesting that ,while the phenomena is definitely real, it has more of a paranormal or supernatural existence than a "nuts & bolts" craft traversing lightyears to reach us. From that I think we find a good point to start looking if just maybe the Holy Bible has a postulation that's fits these facts. Peace.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

hi the gut.... Checked out the thread you linked and it was interesting, my only question would be, if god doesnt like what we have been doing why didnt he come long before now, before things could get out of control?.... I think your last post is right, there may be other life out there but that doesnt mean they are visiting us! the alien disclosure business is very fishy!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

well zcflint I do believe there is other worlds and life out there, and just because I believe that tptb are orchestrastrating a take down of christianity, and all religion I might add, doesnt mean I am a christian, I read the bible, very thoroughly because tptb dont want us to read it, so there must be something in it they dont want us to see.... But that doesnt mean I adhere to church dogma, so immediately discounting this thread because you assume im christian is silly

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
All I know is if you are thoroughly enjoying your life here on earth as it is now on this planet you are more than likely already Luciferian. The more you get the better you feel. Then you have the ones that like to pretend they are good moral and spiritual giants saying the more they give to others the better they feel. What if you arent a giving person? Then that would imply Im the opposite...selfish, not good, not moral, not spiritual

What if all sides are incorrect.
Even the ones that say you only have to live up to your own expectations and please yourself.

Im beginning to lean the way that we are all wrong no matter what the consensus even the enlightened ones.

As far as aliens. We got those too

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhebefree

Yeah, at the very least Boondock Saint offered a comprehensive & cohesive theoretical literary feat that encompasses most of the issues that draw many of us to the "conspiracy" world. For those of you that are interested and haven't read it here it is.

In answer to your question; that one remains somewhat of a mystery to me too. I wish I could give credit where it was due, and lead you the reply of another ATS'er that I thought did an outstanding job with the very same question. His main point was that God is holding out as long as he can because he desperately wants all to make it.

On another note, you've already stated you aren't professing a theology & it's obvious you are keeping a very open mind, but it still seem that some folk want to discourage your search. I think you are gonna find something that BLOWS YOUR MIND pretty soon because you are a seeker of truth and The Grand Unifying Theory is starting to speak to you, too :~)

Whatever you decide, I applaud you and think I would continue to enjoy whatever you post. Peace, brother, I dig both your intellect & inquisitive mind.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Thank you for showing me those YouTube videos! Was religious brainwashing your point, I hope I got your point right. Isn't that sad? If that wasn't your point please then correct me. But if it was, here is my reply to that.... Religious brainwashing has been going on for such a long time yet there are still a lot of humans who have that intuition and know when something isn't right. Well I believe all humans do but sometimes they can't recognize their feelings..but I have no proof for that so..lol...thats kind of one of those "here's hoping" things. But humanity has managed to overthrow the government when the government infringes upon their rights or when forces the masses to go by those in power's beliefs despite religious brainwashing. Eventually humanity comes to their senses. Am I right or am I just being too optimistic here? LOL.. please tell me if I am... I really do appreciate being called out on ignorance..it helps me not be ignorant, go figure..

Anyways, thanks for showing me those...very eye opening! Here have a star!

edit on 23-10-2010 by IzzycomesinPeace because: Gotta love typos.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
All I know is if you are thoroughly enjoying your life here on earth as it is now on this planet you are more than likely already Luciferian. The more you get the better you feel. Then you have the ones that like to pretend they are good moral and spiritual giants saying the more they give to others the better they feel. What if you arent a giving person? Then that would imply Im the opposite...selfish, not good, not moral, not spiritual

What if all sides are incorrect.
Even the ones that say you only have to live up to your own expectations and please yourself.

Im beginning to lean the way that we are all wrong no matter what the consensus even the enlightened ones

That is a pretty scary thought for me. I'm happy with my life..but I do find myself wondering if there could be more. I don't feel that people who live their lives in a way to be happy would make them wrong or right. I think at this point thats all you can do until someone throws us a bone and tells us otherwise. But I wouldn't listen to me...That is just my luck... Being Luciferian before even knowing that there is such a thing. So just in case You just might want to do the opposite of what I say just for your own safety

I do fully agree with you on one part of your post....I don't think anybody knows whats up. We may have an idea about life or whats going to happen...But in no way is anybody going to be a 100% right. So my advice to you is go by what your intuition tells you... whether it be logic, religion, or an out there conspiracy. You might as well just listen to yourself because it's not like anybody knows any better than you. But that's just my little opinion...But I should put a disclaimer on that: Izzy is not responsible for your actions if in fact she does turn out to be Luciferian

edit on 23-10-2010 by IzzycomesinPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

reply to post by IzzycomesinPeace

haha we are a predictable bunch aren't we? Personally I hope your right.... Not about the repeat part tho, hopefully this time round we'll learn from the past.... Sigh

We are very predictable. I really think we need to be optimistic. I have this quote written on my little dry erase board on my fridge...I think these words speak so much truth.

"...The mind is everything, what we think, we become..." - Buddha

I must note that I'm not Buddhist. But this quote is as common sense as common sense gets. I've never seen or heard of anybody accomplishing anything or changing anything if they thought they were doomed and bound to be doomed. I know this is kind of a taboo thing to think while on ATS because many people think just the opposite... But here it goes..I have so much faith in humanity! Yes, we do get distracted from time to time but eventually we come to our senses. History shows that humanity doesn't just roll over and give up, when they are wronged. Humans will take a lot of 'insert curse word for feces here'...but we do eventually get fed up. Fighting for what we deserve makes what we have so much sweeter. So...in other words...if there plans are to screw us over and create a 'Lucifer's perfect world' type thing. All I have to say is BRING IT!
I feel like I need to put some kind of battle cry after this message... or some kind of catchy slogan. I feel like I'm running for president LMAO

edit on 23-10-2010 by IzzycomesinPeace because: typo woot

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

lol! Brother? Thats sister mate! Lol! Anyway, Thankyou for your encouragement Im finding that the search for truth is very frustrating sometimes! What is the grand unifying thing you mentioned?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

you should run for president! Im so glad your so positive about us! I read so many posts where people say some pretty horrid things about humanity, like we are all evil, and that worries me because its exactly the kind of attitude the elite want us to have, I guess because it justifies what they feel about us.... I dont know but I absolutely agree with you its not all lost yet, we can and will rise and when we do tptb wont even know what hit em! [insert battle cry here]

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Are Aliens/UFO's a front for Lucifer? I don't know...

As a Christian, on the one hand, there is no reason God couldn't have made/allowed life on other planets. There are Trillions of stars. I also can't think of any statements in the Bible that would negate the possibilty directly.

However; on the other hand...with my personal belief that we are close to the end times, the appearance of aliens could fit into the events of Revelation as many here have suggested.

The followng site presents a good argument/scenario for how that could happen:

www.lastchanceministries.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
For all the skeptics of christianity, lets not forget that at the center of every myth is a kernel of truth. Sure, most of the stories in the Bible and legends of demons may be fanciful, but they are a mythological record of how that culture dealt with the presence, and perhaps interference, of otherdimensional entities. The tales of angels and spirits have a distinct name in Judeo-Christian tradition, yet they are but one label of a phenomena that is universal to all cultures on the planet.

Frankly, I don't feel people give the different-dimension explanation enough thought when it comes to UFO anomalies, even though in many cases it makes the most sense.

Ezekiel described some #ed up #, what some even venture to call the first alien abduction account. There is definitely some sort of connection between what is going on today and what ancient peoples experienced thousands of years ago, the Bible being a great record of their encounters.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

you should run for president! Im so glad your so positive about us! I read so many posts where people say some pretty horrid things about humanity, like we are all evil, and that worries me because its exactly the kind of attitude the elite want us to have, I guess because it justifies what they feel about us.... I dont know but I absolutely agree with you its not all lost yet, we can and will rise and when we do tptb wont even know what hit em! [insert battle cry here]

LOL! I would totally run for president but I would have no idea what I was doing! Plus I think you have to be like 35 or something. I'll just write in Oprah on my votes! Maybe instead of a Satanic world we'll get new cars!

I really hope UFO's aren't some kind of government made type deal for a plan. That would be so disappointing! I don't expect them to fix anything I just want to ride in a space ship!
I mean thats all I ask for... just a little ride... is that so much to ask? I won't be able to do that if these saucers are a Government plan... they keep all the fun stuff from us

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Oh boy, why cant we realize things are just relative.
edit on 25-10-2010 by Ex Plures-Unus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex Plures-Unus

Do you mind elaborating that statement? I'm a little bit of an airhead and not really sure what you meant by that. But that statement was interesting enough for me to wonder what you meant...

<< 1  2   >>

join