It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channel 4's, "The Taking of Prince Harry".

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Anyone see this tonight? It's still on Ch4+1 if you're quick.

They are taking a live Q+A with the prgrammes makers here too...

www.channel4.com...

An interesting programme in all. It discussed what would happen if Prince Harry were to be taken hostage by the Taliban.

They had experts from COBRA, FBI, MET Police, all going through the way the goverment and the armed forces would play the incident out should it happen.

In the programme it was shown that Prince Harry crashed in a chopper with just a couple of others, when i find it hard to believe he would be anywhere near the front line without more than a few people in the background.

It was interesting to see that they would still not pay a ransom, even for someone like Harry, which is how it should be.

Interesting watch anyway, when they post it online i'll put up a link.

CX.
edit on 21/10/10 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If you payed the princes ransom then maybe you could have part ownership of England lol!!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I never could understand how you Brits can regard a family with such honor, as if they are better than everyobne else. If I was British, I would be pissed that my tax-dollars go to some blood-line, as if they were better than me or as if they have some "right" to the privilege. I know, I know, us Americans aren't much different, but at least our royal blood lines have to hide the fact or put their "royalty" in disguise. In England, it's as if people are admitting that the royal family is somehow better or more worthy, something I can't wrap my mind around.

--airspoon
edit on 21-10-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I missed the start of it but I planned on giving it a watch. Although I agree with Airspoon in regards to the royal family, I have to say that the two Princes can't be all bad, and I think fair play to them for serving in the military!

In regards to the Taliban capturing Prince Harry I have a sneaking suspicion they would just execute him live on the Internet.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
im a brit and i say let them ave im. the whole family is a comedy show. when they came to our school everybody waved flags and shouted hurray while i was throwing up at the site of them. i dislike every last one of them,i mean look at prince charles what total baboon. if i had my way id throw him in the ring with mike tyson cos hes the only one with the ears to go the distance. honestly id rather bow to a turd. and as for that witch i wouldnt let her grace the throne in my bathroom. royal indeed!

new topics

top topics

join