It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Clone Wars" ad on ATS home page driving me nuts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'm so friggin' annoyed by that "Clone Wars" ad that I have taken to cursing at my monitor! ATS, you are pushing me to the brink of insanity! You may be even driving me to drink. Please, for the love of God, trash "Clone Wars."

You kindness and consideration in this matter is greatly appreciated.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I feel your pain, if you even hover over it by accident the whole freakin thing pops up right in your face. No I don't want anything to do with Clone wars!!!!! Stop popping up!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pinealexplorer

The worst part is, it takes the friggin' thing forever to "materialize" so you can click on the "X" close button. The first time it happened to me, I thought the site was having some technical difficulties (LOL)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Hahaha yeah totally it really is frustrating because I kept making it pop up by accident, your right hahahaha it like doesn't let you x out right away, mine like freezes haha

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

edit on 21-10-2010 by pinealexplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
George Lucas has paid good money to torture you. Now we just have to figure out which account and avatar is his.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I love a good rant!

Mine gets taken over by Fallout 3 which is annoying for two reasons. The first being I have to watch the whole advert each time I load up the site. The second I cannot afford to buy any new games otherwise I would be buying that game with bells on.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Mozilla Firefox + Adblock Plus.

You should try it.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

George Lucas has paid good money to torture you. Now we just have to figure out which account and avatar is his.

Hey, Mactire, if you figure it out, you let me know. I have a few other things I'd like to give him a piece of my mind about besides just the Clone Wars ad, too! LMAO!

new topics

top topics

join