It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveller Caught on 1928 Charlie Chaplin Film?

page: 84
<< 81  82  83   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks

If your not in the uk this video will work 2:35 the guy is at in this one.

Yes, Amraks, the Tall Blond speaking into a Cell Phone at minute 2:35 is probably one of the Nordic Clones created as accomplices to the Alien Greys who have either abducted Nordic Blond captives who won't collaborate so closely, or fully obedient Nordic Blond Clones such as is probably seen here.

For those who wonder how it could be a cell phone used there - when there isn't a network - there would have been a network to link him up to his UFO. Where do you think we got our current 4G technology from? No need for time travel, the future has been here alongside us for ages.

GS

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Someone mentioned before that the lady looks kind of like Charlie Chaplin in drag... In the clip, the lady has a slight limp, just like Charlie does... perhaps it was just Mr Chaplin wandering about, in drag so that nobody recognised/bothered him, and he's muttering to himself about one part or another of the film.

Which, i suppose, would mean the handheld device could be just him holding onto his disguise, so that it didn't fall out of place.

Just a thought

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
OK,

To be honest ... while researching something else i came across this and in a ninja fast post without topic reading in depth (which i know i perhaps i should have...)

this topic prompts me to ask just one question ....

"If this individual was using a mobile phone / cell phone ...
then the more pressing point would be .... who had the "other" mobile / cell phone ????"

just food for thought as i swim past wearing my research hat ...

Muzz

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ormuz

Assuming that she/he is a "time traveler", which I don't, maybe the communication is between other "time travelers". Someone else mention cell towers. Possible that they brought portable cell towers with them, and placed them around the City(s).

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Original Video no longer embeds in the OP.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Dring-dring...
Dring-dring...
Dring-dring...
Dring-dring...

Pick-up Mrs. Chaplin !!

Why won't she pick-up anymore ?

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83   >>

join