It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Face In Orb. Extremely Clear.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wally898

I've seen this Orb before being touted as proof of ghosts. It is most probably a bug moving too quickly for the camera to focus on it. The face is simply because of Pareidolia.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well... I am kind of amazed at that footage from the first post, clearly outlining a facial projection at the front of the orb while in flight inside a room. I don't know what it is, but this is not something we would expect to see in such an instance of what looks at most like some sort of unusual optical of electrochemical phenomenon.

One theory is that our own mind can interact with such energy fields and have an electromagnetic incidence on its shape, almost as if our thought forms had the ability to materialize to an extent in physical reality. Another possibility is that this is a physical manifestation or projection of an actual being, either a remote host projectile moving through our physical space with some sort of guidance, viewing and possible shaping characteristics. Yet another hypothesis is that this is a visual manifestation of some type of consciousness which is not incarnated in our physical reality, but which exists in our midst undetected and unbeknown to us - unless you have a recent high performance Hi-Def digital image recording device which can show there presence and slow it down distinctly enough to see its shape fluctuation.

Whatever it was, that was distinctly a humanoid face, and I know my faces which is something you can verify from extensive inspection and comparison of physiognomic characteristics pertaining to human cloning as seen in the below signature link.

I also wonder if this may be in any way related to the countless orbs seen during WWII both by Allied and Nazi aviators throughout their combat operations, and which we so customary they had even nicknamed them Foo-Fighters assuming them to be some secret weapon designed by the other side?

Foo Fighter WWII footage

You can note that it the WWII aircraft carrier footage the Foo Fighter moves similarly to the 'globes' in the OP's linked video in what looks akin to some sort of elastic stretching and contracting motion.

Foo Fighter during Concorde Transatlantic flight

Is this the same phenomenon? During WWII it was concluded that these were "enemy probes" which sometimes were able to interfere with aircrafts' onboard systems. Should we consider them likewise, as enemy probes, with the enemy being something somewhat less human that previously believed? Or are these what in ancient times they used to call faeries or elves?

Whatever they are, maybe this is where they come from?

GS

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Wally898.....

Stanley is from Perth in Western Australia. He has been discussed many times previously on ATS, with particular reference to this section of video.

Stanley films bugs & dust & reinterprets those objects as having mind-control / observation-by-authority / demonic / biblical significance, said interpretation being reflected in Stanley's intense biblical commentary.

I will see if I can find the previous threads about this.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 21-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Wally898.....

As one example of the threads pertaining to Stanley, here is Easynow's thread in which this video & Stanley have been discussed:

UFO Orb with a Face ? Video

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 21-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Syntax

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Getsmart.....

You raised the "Concorde UFO" as an example of that which Stanley might be seeing, in which case you might be interested in my thread wherein a "strong" explanation has been offered regarding the "object".

The “Concord UFO” Video

You might also find this interesting:

The “Original” Foo Fighter Photo – Is It “Real”?.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 21-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Additional info

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Clouds can look like bunnies, cars, a face, I think any random cloud can make what seems to be an actual image but what an alien looks like to you may look like someone elses cat...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wally898
I e-mailed Stanley specifically asking about them talking to him and this is what he responded.

"Yea mate i hear them full on they talk to each udder about me ,they go on and on some times it makes sence but sometimes i think there educating me mind strenghting it mate ,Sometimes a couple of trouble makers rock in and play mate its so irratating .But what they say i really dont want to say to much ..It is amazing & different there are ashamed at how much attention i have ..but then that could be them .They can do stuff that is inpossiable .."

I love this LOL
- i think theY are educating MY mind
- i hear them full on [sic] ... fully sic bro
- each OTHER
- make SENSE
- IMPOSSIBLE
- it's so irritating ... he's so irritating !!!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Getsmart.....

You raised the "Concorde UFO" as an example of that which Stanley might be seeing, in which case you might be interested in my thread wherein a "strong" explanation has been offered regarding the "object".

The “Concord UFO” Video

You might also find this interesting:

The “Original” Foo Fighter Photo – Is It “Real”?.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Hi Maybe,

Your first link presents an interesting discussion, for example the following post.

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
It was a roll of toilet paper ejected from the plane's trash chute when an unfortunate passenger contracted a case of terrible diarreah from the bad water on board- and then accidentally dropped it down the toilet when he reached for more than one roll and they all fell over on him. It then got caught up in the plane's wind tunnel, and well, the rest is history.

Of course, we all know that the Concorde had a trash chute, which ejected into the air its waste in either liquid or solid form ... or... perhaps am I getting it mixed up with a train railway car?

There is also an apparent consensus that the explanation that it is a camera lens optical effect. I really couldn't care less about what people conclude. However its aspect and interaction with the aircraft seems to coincide with many military pilot reports of foo fighters, so I find it hard to write it off to camera lens optics especially when those pilot reports were first hand visual encounters and unless you can prove that there are some form of visual distortions made within their optical nerve similarly to a camera lens, then I think that we're up against a wall.

Your second link presents a photograph, and I personally give far more credence to multiple professional witnesses such as military pilots from various nationalities than to any photographic evidence which can only present a tiny fraction of the entire visual or tactical interaction with such phenomena. So while I haven't got a "ghost of an inkling" what these things are, I thought it might be interesting to verify whether there might, or might not be some relationship between them and the visual phenomena which were filmed and presented in this thread.

Cheers,

GS
edit on 4-11-2010 by Getsmart because: I couldn't get the first link to work, so as they say, try and try again...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
As an afterthought, considering whether such phenomena, spheres or globes of light/energy might be animated by some form of intelligent consciousness or remotely guided from elsewhere in space or from another dimension, it brings to mind the ancient representations not of entire "beings" but of merely the spherical shape of a head sometimes used to depict certain types of angels or cherubs.

Image Results for Angel Heads

Who knows if this isn't how people from ancient times and in other civilizations represented this same phenomenon?

GS

top topics

<< 1   >>

join