It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sons discovers late mum's necklace after psychic tip-off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Son discovers mother's prized necklace at scene of road crash that killed her 25 years ago... after tips from TWO psychics

Angela Bishop died in a motorbike crash 25 years ago. Two psychics told him the whereabouts of a lost necklace she was wearing when she died. He took some torches and a metal detector. And he found it. Then he cried. I think I would have too. Great story.

Builder Mr Bishop, who lives in Barwick, near Yeovil, said: 'I was a sceptic at the start, but now I am a believer. I would not have chosen to go through all of this emotion over the past few months. It has been tough and I never thought we would find it.

'When I shone my torch over the ground after digging away with a trowel and saw this bit of metal shine, I could not believe it.

'We gave each other a big hug and I ended up bursting into tears.'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Wow, what an incredible story indeed. Is there definitive proof that the pyshic could not have planted this necklace there for some type of financial or emotional gain? Sorry I had to ask.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by vincenz32

That's what i was thinking when I read it, dam sceptic in me.

Although it does say the second psychic gave him the details of the accident including the road number and that the necklace had been lost.

join